Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank you all for your work in this forum.
I notice people searching and bumping old threads instead of starting new ones and that helps a lot.
Even as crazy as this case is, the discussion is generally constructive and not a lot of name calling ,ranting,and TOS violations like there might have been at one point..here or there once or twice :innocent:

Thank you all for doing such great work tracking the evidence, putting it out there and doing some great analysis.
bean

Someone was kind of enough to let me know that I don't do nearly enough thanking for all the hard work that goes on in this forum.
Thanks to thoughtelf for letting me know that I do not seem grateful for everything all you posters do. I appreciate that constructive criticism and the input is always welcome.

Please accept my apology for that.

Thanks to each and every poster for all your contributions to this forum. You guys are hard working and relentless.

Be good to each other and keep on discussing. :)

I just have to say again there is some great posting going on in this forum lately! Not that it isn't always good discussion, but it is particularly constructive and interesting.

Also, thanks to rhornsby for answering all our questions that are specific to Fl law and the inner workings of what goes on there.

I am hoping rhornsby will post during trial with us and answer questions about daily testimony, Florida law and more. Coupled with the information we get from other verified attorneys on the board, a dedicated legal thread for questions and answers during the trial would be very helpful.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member