2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Let's discuss the search warrants here. When (and IF they are ever published) I'll put them in this first post for easy reference. (You can see what a believer I am - I only have 3 days to edit this post :))

Salem

If they are released from the involved party can we not discuss them, because come on guys we know its out there, i'm sure most of us have seen it already....

If they are released from the involved party can we not discuss them, because come on guys we know its out there, i'm sure most of us have seen it already....

Time to ask a Mod. Perhaps we can? The ones that are out there do not name the POI, so I'm sure we can't do that.

I'm finding nothing in the media. Who is contacting the mod to see if we can discuss the ones with the names blanked out? My thought is we can't bring them over from the other site. Are they posted anywhere else?

Salem

I gotta run, dang it! I thought we would have those docs by now. Hopefully I'll be back soon to catch up! Ugggg

Salem

I'm finding nothing in the media. Who is contacting the mod to see if we can discuss the ones with the names blanked out? My thought is we can't bring them over from the other site. Are they posted anywhere else?

Salem

I've sent an email to Animal :)

I am pretty sure of the answer to that one. ;) We must be patient until the media puts them out on a legit site.

Thanks Kimster! We need to get this going! Okay - really now, I have to go or I'll be late.

Salem

hi

i called the news station KIRO http://www.kirotv.com/contact/index.html

Richard Thompson is the one that did the video seg on Lindsey
and they let me speak to someone in the news room, and she said that she will send an email to Richard to remind him of the SW comin out today :)

I asked the news room lady....why the POI hasnt been named yet....and she said its a case by case....and most of the times they dont release the name unless they become a suspect....

news room lady also said that the public can get the SW info when it comes out on the county record web site

news room lady also said that the public can get the SW info when it comes out on the county record web site

Does anyone have a link to that site? I am not finding it. Could it be that Grays Harbor Co. doesn't have records online?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back