To ALL RDI supporters! Please gather here!!!

redeemed

Reaction score
First of all, let me tell you how THRILLED I am to be here and to finally be an active member on Websleuths... :woohoo: I have been following the forum almost daily for the last few weeks and have read most of the old threads too.
But just to let you know, I had my theory PRIOR to coming here.Reading the threads here (amongst other things) has only consolidated what i firmly believe in:
THE RAMSEYS KNOW MUCH MUCH MORE THAN WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD SO FAR......

and even if I ASSUMED that they did not kill her, then they are surely covering for someone else...AND THEY KNOW WHO THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS VERY WELL...(well thats just an assumption as i said)..

Now with the belief that RDI, can you please tell me which one of them you think has committed this crime.. (from most to least likely suspect)
BTW, im not talking about who wrote the ransom note or who did the staging....Im referring to who do you think took JBR's last breath away..

I'll start first:
Patsy
Burke
John Ramsey

This crime has "Ramseys did it" written all over it..and btw i do believe that the death was an accident..
Looking forward to hearing from you all
(P.S Superdave your arguments are intelligent and have often left me speechless..You sure have done your homework and am looking forward to reading your book )

Hey there, Redeemed: welcome aboard.

hi cynic..
nope my theory hasnt changed...I started reading about the case with a very open mind..didn't want to be brainwashed by anyone...and wanted to reach my own conclusions...
Intruder? The only intruder I see in this case is Patsy's sister, who as i have read from MANY sources has intruded the Ramseys' home and left with some "goodies"
:dance:

Welcome aboard! Remember, great minds think alike...

welcome,and I think that although it was Patsy who inflicted the head injury..probably with the flashlight or by throwing JB into something (which would have eventually been fatal),it was Patsy and John both (as evidenced by the fibers found on the body) who reached a decision together not to call for help and to do the staging,including the ligature, which ultimately caused JB's last breath.AS for which one of them actually fashioned and pulled it around her neck,fibers would indicate Patsy,although of course they should both be held accountable.
in short,I think they are both guilty of murder.

First of all, let me tell you how THRILLED I am to be here and to finally be an active member on Websleuths... :woohoo: I have been following the forum almost daily for the last few weeks and have read most of the old threads too.
But just to let you know, I had my theory PRIOR to coming here.Reading the threads here (amongst other things) has only consolidated what i firmly believe in:
THE RAMSEYS KNOW MUCH MUCH MORE THAN WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD SO FAR......

and even if I ASSUMED that they did not kill her, then they are surely covering for someone else...AND THEY KNOW WHO THAT SOMEONE ELSE IS VERY WELL...(well thats just an assumption as i said)..

Now with the belief that RDI, can you please tell me which one of them you think has committed this crime.. (from most to least likely suspect)
BTW, im not talking about who wrote the ransom note or who did the staging....Im referring to who do you think took JBR's last breath away..

I'll start first:
Patsy
Burke
John Ramsey

This crime has "Ramseys did it" written all over it..and btw i do believe that the death was an accident..
Looking forward to hearing from you all
(P.S Superdave your arguments are intelligent and have often left me speechless..You sure have done your homework and am looking forward to reading your book )

Howdy! I look forward to getting it out!

Welcome Redeemed. I am fairly new too and am amazed at the knowledge the folks that post here have, it has really helped me sort out things. I blame both the Ramsey's, if one did it and the other covered up they are both accountable. I do not think it was Burke because I dont' see Patsy covering for him since she treasured Jon Benet and her pagent wins so strongly and I don't see John covering for him because he seems so detached from his children. In fairness to the regular IDI's they make good points and keep things interesting. Hope to learn your opinions and thoughts.

welcome,and I think that although it was Patsy who inflicted the head injury..probably with the flashlight or by throwing JB into something (which would have eventually been fatal),it was Patsy and John both (as evidenced by the fibers found on the body) who reached a decision together not to call for help and to do the staging,including the ligature, which ultimately caused JB's last breath.AS for which one of them actually fashioned and pulled it around her neck,fibers would indicate Patsy,although of course they should both be held accountable.
in short,I think they are both guilty of murder.

This is interesting, I always thought it was the son, I think his name is Burke, who did it, I thought if it were one of the parents they would not cover for each other, but they would both cover for their son.

This is interesting, I always thought it was the son, I think his name is Burke, who did it, I thought if it were one of the parents they would not cover for each other, but they would both cover for their son.

Good point. It's been said before and still remains a good point.

Welcome.

I don't spend much time here anymore, as there is nothing new to discuss.

PR wrote the ransom note. One or both did the killing.

A RN and a dead body both in the house tells us plainly an intruder didn't do it.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing,it's just that IMO,JR had been molesting JB,and he was part of the decision not to call for help after Patsy inflicted the head injury.i.e.-he had good reason to help her,and the note reflects this: "don't try to grow a brain John,you are not the only fat cat...".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back