Ronald has filed for divorce.

I just saw this on Nancy's Facebook! I'm glad he's finally come to his senses.

Well, well, well.

I was just about to post in the thread about him being on NG tonite that I didn't think he would have anything of any real interest to say.

But this announcement might change things for me...

I certainly hope this reflects a new way of thinking for the Cummings family.

Good!! Like SleuthyMama said, maybe he'll have something interesting to say on NG. Hopefully!

Does anyone else think that something is going on down there that we do not know about? I just can't help but think that there is new information out there b.c of Theresa's complete 180 on everything and now Ronald divorcing Misty. I wonder if Misty's mother has ratted her out?

Trouble in paradise? The drama goes on. Poor Junior's been thru so much... :(
:parrot:

There are so many possible causes--and implications. Was continued custody (w MC, focus of investigation into his missing child) still in the home w Junior, too much of a liability eg? Or could it be he believes w/e statutory charges might have been coming down the pike are now off the table? Did he awaken to discover Misty wasn't stepmom material afterall? Does it look bad being in bed or "sleeping w the enemy?" Or could he genuinely have just come around now to suspect a snake in the grass? Mind reeling w the possibilities here, I guess Junior can't really be much worse off w Misty out of his life I'm just sorry if he has to go through more confusion, disappointment and upheaval. :(

I am thinking a Grand Jury has been seated and it is time to pull out the old "how can you believe a woman scorned tactic."

There are so many possible causes--and implications. Was continued custody (w MC, focus of investigation into his missing child) still in the home w Junior, too much of a liability eg? Or could it be he believes w/e statutory charges might have been coming down the pike are now off the table? Did he awaken to discover Misty wasn't stepmom material afterall? Does it look bad being in bed or "sleeping w the enemy?" Or could he genuinely have just come around now to suspect a snake in the grass? Mind reeling w the possibilities here, I guess Junior can't really be much worse off w Misty out of his life I'm just sorry if he has to go through more confusion, disappointment and upheaval. :(

If Jr was ever a consideration, the marriage would never have happened, IMO.

If he filed, it most likely has to do with custody. Something must be coming down the line about the status. Perhaps it is the RO she filed on her brother. That may have put JR in danger and DCF told him that as long as a RO is in effect, Jr is in danger. There is a method this madness. Last Pic we saw of the lovebirds, RC was totally smitten with Misty. TN pushed for the marriage, gave him her ring to give to Misty....and now she has changed her mind. Wonder is she wants her ring back?

I thought so many things when I saw this, but my first reaction was, "Holy *bleep*!!!!" :eek: I hope this is the start of justice for Haleigh. I will wait patiently (well kind of).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back