What did her daddy do?
What did he put you through?

They say when Misty was arrested
They found him underneath a train
But man, he had it comin'
Now that Misty's got a gun
She ain't never gonna be the same

(or something like that)

wait a second........the alleged victim says she saw the sheriff take the people in the car out at gun point? why was she there? misty's car allegedly took an exit. if this woman was afraid for her life, why would she follow this car??

*does not pass the sniff test.

wait a second........the alleged victim says she saw the sheriff take the people in the car out at gun point? why was she there? misty's car allegedly took an exit. if this woman was afraid for her life, why would she follow this car??

Yes; That sounds odd to me too. Something about it.... IDK.

I want to say "fishy;" but Im not sure why I want to say, fishy

hhmmmm.

Could this be Operation: "Misty is Crazy and Violent Jus Like I Tol' Y'all She Wuz." (?) (formerly known as the master plan?)

Yep,sounds a little hinky.And if she was followed for like 10 miles,there's no other witnesses to something like this?

Well,I'm just wondering,because it kind of looks like she also contacted the news to do the story on it,since there was no report made and they let them go.

Makes for a fun story to read. But, I'll hold judgement until further proof this happened.
However, if it did happen, then LE had a perfect opportunity to haul Misty in for questioning. If they didn't. It was someone's dream and didn't happen.

Yes; That sounds odd to me too. Something about it.... IDK.

I want to say "fishy;" but Im not sure why I want to say, fishy

hhmmmm.

Could this be Operation: "Misty is Crazy and Violent Jus Like I Tol' Y'all She Wuz." (?) (formerly known as the master plan?)

Maybe this woman was asked to make a report and felt safer with the police there.

She was probably there because she wanted to make sure LE got the right people/car. She could have been watching from afar...

Haleigh’s Stepmother Accused In I-4 Incident
Wednesday, October 07, 2009 11:30:50 PM

LONGWOOD -- Misty Cummings, the step mother of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings, was temporarily handcuffed on Interstate 4 following some kind of incident.

According to Seminole County Sheriff's deputies, a woman called police claiming a car on I-4 was pointing some kind of weapon at her.

The car in question later exited on I-4 at the Lake Mary exit where deputies and Lake Mary police handcuffed Misty Cummings and Donna Brock, the driver of the vehicle.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/7/haleighs_stepmother_accused_in_i4_incident.html

Guess this went on for 10 miles. If I feared for my life I would have taken the first exit and called 911, not 10 miles down the road. Hasn't it been reported somewhere that Misty was with the wife of a rich man that was head of some organization? Yet, said the two girls. No, it certainly doesn't pass the smell tests.

Anyone live in Seminole County that could go get a copy of that police report? LOL :angel:

Smells more like someone saw them on the road and decided to report them.

But now......who is Donna B.?

I don't know what is going on w/ LE concerning MC, but something ain't right in Florida. Hinky meter on, waiting for the zap.

I'm not going to dismiss the lady's claim...

Although the divorce thingmay have pushed her over the edge,I don't buy it either. Misty strikes me as unshakable. If a kid being "kidnapped" out from under your nose doesn't set you off then someone cutting in front of you on the road won't either.

All just my opinion of course,but Misty strikes me as far more in control of her emotions/behavoir than most young girls her age.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back