OK OK - Cathy Shackelford, 18, Arley Killian & Tina Sanders, both 22, OKC, 1976-1986

Snufamonbobball

But O for the touch of the vanished hand & the sou
Reaction score
I had noticed the Mid Atlantic Dismemberment cases had some references to a possible link with the OK cases- this is a great site- very interesting with a lot of details regarding the OK cases- it has some crime scene photos, and is well put together.

http://www.coldcaseokc.com/article/homicides

I have read about this case before. I did a google search to see if there was any more info out there but there isn't much. Unfortunately because the 3 women lived on the fringes they did not get as much press or attention as they should have. The killings are just grusome. It does not say on the website if some of the injuries were inflicted while they were still alive or of they were all post-mortem. Actually it doesn't really say what the COD was. The bodies could have been so badly desecrated they couldn't establish one.

So, he kills 3 women in such a brutal fashion and then just stops? That doesn't seem right. I think something must have happened that forced him to stop.

I don't think he would have stopped either. He was having fun with the corpses. He went way above and beyond just cutting them up.

This case isn't related to the OK ones (I don't think), do you read this to mean she was dismembered while alive? The extensive hemmoraging into the deeper layers of tissue make me think she was.

https://identifyus.org/report.php?p=individual&i=2915

I was reading a follow-up to the original story in 1993 and something stuck out to me. The sister stated Cathy was always smiling - like always. And while this is gruesome - it’s stated her head which was found in a popcorn box was mutilated in a way to make her have an overt smile. Whoever did this knew her. Not sure how much, but likely knew she always smiled.

wow just read this and well in my home town we had a lady who turned up some what like that in 1983 to this day her killer or killers have not been found this happened in racine ,wi but thats just one of the odd things as to murders that has happen here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back