WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's continue here. Anything you want in this first post?

Salem

How about a quick link to the affadavit and a link to Lindsey's Missing information?

Not critical but I find I keep going back to these two items.

Eleph

Got the affidavit - which link to the missing info would you like? If you can tell me where it is I'll go find it.

Salem

I need a copy of the warrant on Dale please asap working on something!!
I can not seem to find the link !
Thank you all!

Novice Seeker
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferO
Novice Seeker, Trust me.. things are being done that aren't shared on the internet. Some things just aren't anyone elses business. Ya know?

And MB is NOT "just sitting on the porch waiting". She is out there just like the rest of us.

Please stop making it sound like she's doing nothing but sitting around feeling sorry for herself.

If there is a child missing and the public is being asked to help it does become our business to a certain degree. Things are being done, that's great news but it seems that LE would be providing better or even some updates on this case. I in no way imply that Melissa is doing nothing, although the Match.com registration didn't help to convince me where her main priorities are. But, that's just me. I do however hope that several LE agencies are aware of this business which some don't feel needs to be shared. And, I hope you are right that she's out there everyday leading the charge in the search for her daughter.

Novice Seeker

NoviceSeeker - I understand your point and it is important to look at all the people close to Lindsey, however, I would direct your attention to the affidavit that has been linked several times in the posts above. To me, it is pretty evident that MB is looking for Lindsey. It sounds to me like she is doing something I would do, returning to the scene, night after night, looking for a clue, any clue.

It also seems that her activity is making the No. 1 POI in this case nervous. That's a good thing as long as it does not bring her any harm. I'm a little concerned about that and it is quite possible, LE has told MB for her own safety, maybe not to go looking around.

Salem

Did anyone ever notice on Lindsey's Twilight Freak page, down at the bottom where the Super Pets application is, it says "Alice would like to play!" ??

I need a copy of the warrant on Dale please asap working on something!!
I can not seem to find the link !
Thank you all!

Let us know what yer thinkin when you get the chance! :waitasec:

onamission, search Myspace for Lindsey Baum and you'll find it. :)

i just sent this to the governor. i ask everyone on here to please send them a lovely email!!!!

The Governors office,

It has come to my attention that the governor is to busy to come make an appearance at the Lindsey Baum search center that is located roughtly 25 minutes from her precious office in Mccleary Washington. since she is unable to attend due to other commitments on a saturday, (?) we ask that she send in the national guard to aide in the search for the missing 11 year old girl. im assuming you are familiar with the case as iwe have really tried to keep it in the media. I know we have asked for the governor to help in the reward fund but that to has gone unanswered.

So im making a formal request to the Governor of the State of Washington to send in the national guard this weekend and all weekends thru december of 2009 to aid in the search for Lindsey Baum or any evidence reguarding the disappearance of Lindsey Baum. I sincerely hope this does not go unanswered as i have also forwarded this letter to all media in the seattle area.

Please help this small community of YOUR STATE bring their missing child back.

sincerely
Jennifer *advertiser censored*
XXXXXXXXX XX *advertiser censored* Children
XX XX XXXXXX Chapter

Barb.Winkler@GOV.WA.GOV

Maybe someone could ask the governor to provide some aircraft with night vision capabilities to take a few flights over the area. There is also something with heat-sensing capabilities. The NG probably has access to both types of systems and could prove to be very valuable.

MOO.

IF and big IF because i want her to come walking thru the door.. but IF she was murdered on the night of the 26th, im doubting there is anymore heat to sense. just my opinion

:sonar: I just spoke to the Wa. state Civil Air Patrol coordinator to enquire about the service and to see what it requires to reinstate help again. She was kind and stated they were called upon in the beginning by LE. It would take MB to ask the sherrif to once again allow this trained group to assist. If you go to wa-sar.net/ ( there seem to be many agencies that could be called on by private citizens and LE. I'v been waiting for a call back from the Kitsap county Explorer Cadetts trained (many hours to be accredited.) in S&R. They work with sherrifs dept. and can be contacted at the Kitsap County Sherrifs office. Maybe this may be of some help. :idea:

IF and big IF because i want her to come walking thru the door.. but IF she was murdered on the night of the 26th, im doubting there is anymore heat to sense. just my opinion

Hi fleececreations.

I can't find it now but awhile back I was reading something about how thermal imagining was being utilized to find decomposing bodies (sorry.. hate to even say that in regard to Lindsey..).

The process of decomp does actually create heat. Not heat like you and I have but can still be seen with the right equipment. I may be remembering wrong but that is what I believed the article to say. Someone else might know more about it then I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10