2009.10.8 -Nancy Grace Exclusive with alleged Misty road rage victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Just wanted to post this. The girl is going to be speaking out on Nancy Grace tonight.

Oh this should be one excellent show!! :woohoo:

Nancy's playing the victim's 911 call. :eek:

It seems NG is going to talk about another missing baby case first.

There you go!!, equating road rage to how she'd handle the kids acting up behind closed doors. Here's your sign.

Does anyone have the link to the thread where Patty puts up the shows once she tapes them? I don't have cable

Nancy talking with the victim now. She says the driver was hanging out of the window, saying "we're going to beat you up", etc. Going about 65- 80 mph. :eek: Saying it was a dangerous situation that escalated very quickly. Driver was pointing at the victim trying to scare her. She wasn't really paying a lot of attention to what the passenger was doing. Tried to ignore them. Tried several times to speed up to get away from them; they were relentless wouldn't go away. Went on for about 30 minutes.

commercial break

The "victim" also gave a radio interview on a local Orlando station this afternoon, 104.1 WTKS. There may be something about it on their website. I haven't looked. I'm not buying what she's selling. I'm going to have to side with MC on this one.

I think she knew who Misty was! I don't beleive this girl at all. She did it to get the 15 minutes!

Also she is from MA what was she doing in FL? Vac? School? what?

I don't know about this. I'm going to go think about this it don't add up

More of the 911 call.

Guest panel John Burris, Ray Guidice. Nancy telling RG this isn't good for somebody who LE wants to talk to regarding the disappearance of Haleigh. RG telling Nancy that the "road rage" would only apply to the driver of the car, most MC could get is verbal abuse. JB & RG both telling Nancy no charges were made at the scene of the incident and they were let go.

commercial

Does anyone have the link to the thread where Patty puts up the shows once she tapes them? I don't have cable

Sorry the only way I know is to go to youtube. Type in nancy grace 10-08-09 exactly that way and you will get her taped show but I do not know how long it takes for them to post her current show.

The "victim" also gave a radio interview on a local Orlando station this afternoon, 104.1 WTKS. There may be something about it on their website. I haven't looked. I'm not buying what she's selling. I'm going to have to side with MC on this one.

I buy it. There wouldn't even be a police report if there was nothing to it. Can't wait to see what it says.

I'm not understanding how this could've gone on for 30 minutes if they were going 65-80 mph ~ they'd be way out of the Orlando area. :waitasec: MOO

She (Courtney) said that the driver wanted her to "roll down the window". So - her window was rolled up. How did she hear all the threats they were allegedly yelling at her when they were driving 65-80 mph (per Courtney)?

I'm not understanding how this could've gone on for 30 minutes if they were going 65-80 mph ~ they'd be way out of the Orlando area. :waitasec: MOO

You're right! They must have been headed toward the Tampa area.

More of the 911 call.

Guest panel John Burris, Ray Guidice. Nancy telling RG this isn't good for somebody who LE wants to talk to regarding the disappearance of Haleigh. RG telling Nancy that the "road rage" would only apply to the driver of the car, most MC could get is verbal abuse. JB & RG both telling Nancy no charges were made at the scene of the incident and they were let go.

commercial

Need a police officer on her show. Not these attorneys.

Someone on NG's show (sorry, I missed her name ~ maybe a reporter) said MC was on her way to her lawyer's office when this happened.

CB back on the phone with Nancy and she says she was so shaken she just wanted to get out of there. She's saying she doesn't plan on filing charges, she didn't want to get anyone in trouble, she just wanted to be rescued out of the situation. She didn't know who was in the car (MC) until news reporters started contacting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie