Study links virus to chronic fatigue syndrome

Thanks so much for posting this!! FINALLY researchers are saying it's not in our minds..They can find a link to what has been causing our Chronic Fatigue and hopefully soon they will find the link that is causing Fibromyalgia!!

Thank u. I just received a research article today and didn't know how to post it in the form it was sent to me.

Much thanks again.

Gozgals.

One of my doctors has said for years now that he thinks Fibro is CFS with pain. And the virus issue is not totally new. I test positive for having had the virus that causes Mono -which to my knowledge I never had. One of my drs is head of rheumatology at a large university med school and he has said there is, in his opinion, a viral connection. He has other Fibro/CFS patients with the same antibodies - only a couple ever had full blown mono. I am most interested in the idea of using some of the AIDS drugs against it. I am going to mention this on my next drs visit (two weeks) and I would certainly be willing to test the drugs. Having a bit of flare right now, I suppose I would try anything!

Hands up if we are surprised by this.....it makes a great deal of sense to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back