Identified! TN - Sequatchie, WhtFem UP592, 50-75, at park entrance, Feb'07 - Name withheld

Synthia1021

Reaction score
The missing woman is bi-racial and the unidentified soesnt appear to have any darker skin tone. JMO

The photos look similar, but the chin and eyebrows seem to be off. LaRue has a square type chin and the UID appears to have a softly pointed chin. Still this could be from facial swelling, etc. The difference between the eyebrows could mean nothing, they just look like they are "styled" differently. I could not find height and weight statistics for the UID.

I think this one is worth some follow up. Would be nice to have a few more pictures of LaRue to compare.

Salem

Thanks for your help.. just nice to have another set of eyes.
I have sent the info on to the ME and will let you know when I hear anything.

Thanks again.

Attachments

• lepkofker_sara.jpg
    lepkofker_sara.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 198
Possible, but the eyebrows are a no go for me.
And the Doe doesn't have the glasses dip that most long time wearers get across the bridge of the nose. Of course, it might have been 10 years since she wore her glasses. So I don't know. The eyebrows still mess me up. i can't put much in the dentals considering the time gap. You can lose a lot of teeth in 10 years.
I'm just not sure on this one.

I thought about the eyebrows, too, but realized that, with the time that has past, she could have reshaped her brows, and tatooing in her brows, etc. I know that if a person plucks their eyebrows enough and for a long enough time period, they will eventually quit reproducing hairs in the plucked areas, as they are pulled out by the node. The 2 photo's chin and nose look to be much the same, IMHO.

Complete mitochondrial DNA profile and complete STR profile uploaded to NDIS.
Ruled out:
Jane Bousley 1931 Kentucky
Patricia Bryant 1951 Florida
Sheila Main 1969 Ohio
Shelva Rafte 1963 Pennsylvania
Rachel Rice 1959 Oregon
Bettina Scott 1957 Connecticut
Nadine Timm 1935 Illinois
Sandra Travis 1946 Kentucky
Vernette Wester 1947 Arizona

Vertical root fracture noted on #6, upper right cuspid. A root tip was noted on #27. #22 present which was rotated toward mesial with significant mesial decay. #23, 24 and 25 clinically present. All other natural teeth missing.

Updated rule out list

Jane Bousley 1931 Kentucky
Patricia Bryant 1951 Florida
Regina Johnson 1953 Tennessee
Larue Lanier 1957 Tennessee
Sheila Main 1969 Ohio
Sadie Nelson 1922 Tennessee
Shelva Rafte 1963 Pennsylvania
Rachel Rice 1959 Oregon
Elizabeth Rogers 1931 North Carolina
Bettina Scott 1957 Connecticut
Nadine Timm 1935 Illinois