If you only knew the power of the Dark Side

possible entry for an intruder?

• Total voters

voynich

Former Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4"]YouTube - Star Wars - Luke I am your father[/ame]

RDI spin team never told you what happened to your daughter.

He told me enough. He told me the RDI.

No, an intruder killed your daughter.

No, that's not true, that's impossible!

Search this video and you will know it to be true.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KkcRBbTpmM"]YouTube - JonBenet - Lou Smit and the window[/ame]

Simplest explanation for missing rope, paint brush peace, and other key items never recovered. Addresses point of entry.

Come with me, it is the only way.

How many of these videos of Lou Smit coming thur this window cause I could have sworn the one I seen he was wearing a brown looking jacket....

YouTube - Star Wars - Luke I am your father

No, an intruder could have done this.

Search that video and you will know it to be true.

YouTube - JonBenet - Lou Smit and the window

Simplest explanation for missing rope, paint brush peace, and other key items never recovered. Addresses point of entry.

Welcome back, voynich. I was legitimately getting worried.

That said, on to business.

1) Speaking purely for myself, you've got it just the other way around: it was Lou Smit and the window that SET me on the path to the dark side. I actually devote quite a bit of space to it in the book. I realize that may sound a bit odd, since the whole point of his little exercise was to demonstrate what you say. But as I've often said around here, I can't not see what my eyes see, and what my eyes see is a skinny man, without any winter clothing, squirming like a snake to get through, rubbing his hindquarters all over the sill. Problem there is, the photos taken of the sill and window well that morning show no disturbances of any kind. You can still see the marks from the last rainfall.

2) I think there's a false dynamic here. To me the question is not "is it possible to get in through the window?" Sure it is! The question is "DID someone get in through the window?" That's the hard part.

3) As for explaining missing cord, is there any solid proof that there WAS any cord to be missed?

I don't think old Smitty ever demonstrated how someone would get OUT of the window,did he? If he did then I must have missed it.
since the theory goes that the scraping sound heard was the grate being moved, whereupon Mr Ghostly intruder exited (although the grate was NOT out of place when LE arrived) then Smit is also saying Mr G.i. exited via the window.and I can't buy that an intruder would bother to put the grate back in place,esp after JB screamed.(nor would he put a chair in front of the door to that room,or try to stand on a flimsy suitcase that wasn't there in the first place (FW admitted moving it),etc).

He says in an article that the intruder might have gotten out through the buttler's door...so he ain't so sure either...........

Welcome back, voynich. I was legitimately getting worried.
Hey Dave, awe :blushing:

Hey do you know what a bacta-tank is? :)

That said, on to business.

1) Speaking purely for myself, you've got it just the other way around: it was Lou Smit and the window that SET me on the path to the dark side. I actually devote quite a bit of space to it in the book. I realize that may sound a bit odd, since the whole point of his little exercise was to demonstrate what you say. But as I've often said around here, I can't not see what my eyes see, and what my eyes see is a skinny man, without any winter clothing, squirming like a snake to get through, rubbing his hindquarters all over the sill. Problem there is, the photos taken of the sill and window well that morning show no disturbances of any kind. You can still see the marks from the last rainfall.

2) I think there's a false dynamic here. To me the question is not "is it possible to get in through the window?" Sure it is! The question is "DID someone get in through the window?" That's the hard part.

3) As for explaining missing cord, is there any solid proof that there WAS any cord to be missed?

Looking at the video I posted, it doesn't seem to me that Lou Smit was squirming like a snake. It also doesn't seem to me that he left any forensic evidence behind in that exercise. For example, it doesn't seem to show any disturbance out of the ordinary. The crime scene photos of the basement shows that window opened.

2- It's too bad they didn't use bloodhounds.
3- I recall reading that both it and the cord appeared to be cut on both ends. So if it was cut off, then presumably it remains missing.

So as to not lose ourselves in too wide a field, let's focus on Darth Smit's experiment, a 30-second demonstration starting at 10 seconds.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KkcRBbTpmM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - JonBenet - Lou Smit and the window[/ame]

What kind of evidence would you expect to find in Lou Smit's experiment as a result of Lou Smit? And the leaves at the bottom of the storm window would not necessarily show any signs of activity. If you have leaves that can be easily blown, they can re-arrange themselves before and after entry.

Given this took 30 seconds, starting at 10 seconds, it's not necessarily the case that fiber evidence would be found. If he were wearing gloves, he would not have left behind fingerprints.

Frame @ 38 seconds show crime scene photo of the window wide open. Given Smit hopped down, there would not necessarily be scuff marks on the wall. Based on the above demonstration, what evidence would have to be there?

If you took a group of RDI sith team detectives, a day after Lou Smit's demonstration, what must they find that would show that Lou Smit had been there the day before? Would such evidence show Lou Smit was there yesterday specifically or show that any time in the remote past, someone may have bee there?

Only a ghostly intruder could have pulled the chair back in front of the door through the CLOSED door.

Hey Dave, awe :blushing:

Hey, you'd do the same, I'm sure.

Hey do you know what a bacta-tank is? :)

Yep.

Looking at the video I posted, it doesn't seem to me that Lou Smit was squirming like a snake.

I can't not see what my eyes see.

It also doesn't seem to me that he left any forensic evidence behind in that exercise.

1) Just because he didn't doesn't mean someone else wouldn't have.

2) He's skinny and not wearing any winter clothes.

3) He'd studied that window a hundred ways. Did the intruder have a chance to do that?

For example, it doesn't seem to show any disturbance out of the ordinary.

Maybe you didn't notice him dragging his hindquarters across it. That would have left a significant disturbance of the dirt, leaves and what-not in that window well. Except there wasn't anything like that.

The crime scene photos of the basement shows that window opened.

I know that. Trouble is, it had been broken for quite a while. Also, he claims the intruder placed the suitcase under the window to get out. Problem is, Fleet White says he's the one who put it there. Also, where are the handprints from getting out?

You got sold a lemon, voynich. Don't let it bother you; so did I.

2- It's too bad they didn't use bloodhounds.

Yeah, it is.

3- I recall reading that both it and the cord appeared to be cut on both ends. So if it was cut off, then presumably it remains missing.

I meant that the rest of it may not have necessarily been in the house. My brother thinks that BR had that around to practice knots on. But he's hit-and-miss with this case.

So as to not lose ourselves in too wide a field, let's focus on Darth Smit's experiment, a 30-second demonstration starting at 10 seconds.

Good idea.

What kind of evidence would you expect to find in Lou Smit's experiment as a result of Lou Smit?

That's easy: scattered dirt all over the floor under the window, foot prints in the window well, fibers scuffed off by the edges.

And the leaves at the bottom of the storm window would not necessarily show any signs of activity. If you have leaves that can be easily blown, they can re-arrange themselves before and after entry.

I live in the Northeastern US, voynich. I'm quite familiar with the patterns of fallen leaves in wells and drains. And I know what I'm talking about.

Given this took 30 seconds, starting at 10 seconds, it's not necessarily the case that fiber evidence would be found. If he were wearing gloves, he would not have left behind fingerprints.

Those are all some big ifs. Fool me once, and all that.

Frame @ 38 seconds show crime scene photo of the window wide open. Given Smit hopped down, there would not necessarily be scuff marks on the wall.

Except that he said the scuff mark was proof of an intruder. Make up his mind.

Based on the above demonstration, what evidence would have to be there?

I already said.

If you took a group of RDI sith team detectives, a day after Lou Smit's demonstration, what must they find that would show that Lou Smit had been there the day before?

Well, aside from the things I named above, footprints from his shoes.

Would such evidence show Lou Smit was there yesterday specifically or show that any time in the remote past, someone may have been there?

I would say yes.

It was funnier when Richard Pryor did it...

Ok. What happened?

madeleine could answer that more than well, but I just can't pass up the chance!

Smit showed JR a photo of a chair blocking a door that led into the basement area where the window was. Now, keep in mind that at this point, the Rs had given up on their "perp with a key" story and had latched onto Smit's theory with a vengeance (hey, why go against the grain, right?). Well, JR said he found the chair in front of the door. He actually had to move it out of the way to open it.

SMIT: So you think the chair would block the door and nobody could have gotten in there without moving it?

JR: Correct.

SMIT: The thing I'm trying to figure out in my mind then is, if an intruder went through that door, he'd almost have to pull the chair behind him...because that would not have been his exit...so that's not very logical.

JR: I think it is. I mean if this person is that bizarrely clever to have not left any good evidence they are clever enough to pull the chair back when they left.

Talk about a major missed opportunity. No wonder the cops watching the tapes got so angry!

Yep.

3) He'd studied that window a hundred ways. Did the intruder have a chance to do that?

Maybe you didn't notice him dragging his hindquarters across it. That would have left a significant disturbance of the dirt, leaves and what-not in that window well. Except there wasn't anything like that.

I know that. Trouble is, it had been broken for quite a while. Also, he claims the intruder placed the suitcase under the window to get out. Problem is, Fleet White says he's the one who put it there. Also, where are the handprints from getting out?

You got sold a lemon, voynich. Don't let it bother you; so did I.

Yeah, it is.

I meant that the rest of it may not have necessarily been in the house. My brother thinks that BR had that around to practice knots on. But he's hit-and-miss with this case.

Good idea.

That's easy: scattered dirt all over the floor under the window, foot prints in the window well, fibers scuffed off by the edges.

I live in the Northeastern US, voynich. I'm quite familiar with the patterns of fallen leaves in wells and drains. And I know what I'm talking about.

Those are all some big ifs. Fool me once, and all that.

Except that he said the scuff mark was proof of an intruder. Make up his mind.

I already said.

Well, aside from the things I named above, footprints from his shoes.

I would say yes.

It was funnier when Richard Pryor did it...

You're a sith lord so I'm not sure you'd do the same....wait for me to sleep and kill me then?

treachery is the way of the sith.

NOT particularly, seconds 29-35 doesn't show any leaves, dirt, clippings, fibers on the window sill that I see.

madeleine could answer that more than well, but I just can't pass up the chance!

Smit showed JR a photo of a chair blocking a door that led into the basement area where the window was. Now, keep in mind that at this point, the Rs had given up on their "perp with a key" story and had latched onto Smit's theory with a vengeance (hey, why go against the grain, right?). Well, JR said he found the chair in front of the door. He actually had to move it out of the way to open it.

SMIT: So you think the chair would block the door and nobody could have gotten in there without moving it?

JR: Correct.

SMIT: The thing I'm trying to figure out in my mind then is, if an intruder went through that door, he'd almost have to pull the chair behind him...because that would not have been his exit...so that's not very logical.

JR: I think it is. I mean if this person is that bizarrely clever to have not left any good evidence they are clever enough to pull the chair back when they left.

Talk about a major missed opportunity. No wonder the cops watching the tapes got so angry!

Once inside, he could have any number of exists really

You mean pick you up and throw down a reactor shaft? Sure. What are sith apprentices for?

Yep.

I do believe that the intruder cased the house before in the past, to learn what he wanted to do. He may even found house keys in this manner, PR writings, PR notepad, $118k check.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/ramsey/feb_13.html

# The open basement window, movement of the window well grate and the presence of leaves and debris in the basement below the open window and a number of other clues point to the window being the entry point for the intruder.
# Pieces of debris from the window well were found in the wine cellar where JonBenet's body was discovered.

Hi voynich.

I do believe that the intruder cased the house before in the past, to learn what he wanted to do. He may even found house keys in this manner, - v

What good are the keys if you don't know whether or not the alarm system is activated?

If this was all about money in the beginning/ransom....why didn't he take anything valuable after killing JB?I mean,he felt so comfy in that house that he sat there writing a 3pg ransom note,right?If you lost the golden goose why not take something else instead?Why not KIDNAP the other child??IMO the SFF/kidnapping scenario is the most ridiculous one I've heard so far.

You're a sith lord so I'm not sure you'd do the same....wait for me to sleep and kill me then?

treachery is the way of the sith.

Don't tempt me.

NOT particularly, seconds 29-35 doesn't show any leaves, dirt, clippings, fibers on the window sill that I see.

Maybe you couldn't see them. But I imagine an investigative team would. To reiterate: I saw what I saw when I saw it.

Once inside, he could have any number of exits really

I suppose that's true. So why didn't he take them? There's a door within the near vicinity of the spiral staircase. Moreover, you don't seem to grasp the larger implications here: JR and Smit basically undercut their OWN theory, and Smit had a chance to really pounce but he didn't take it. That says a lot to me. That's why I posted the actual transcribed conversation: so no one could say I distorted the facts.

I do believe that the intruder cased the house before in the past, to learn what he wanted to do.

That poses some interesting questions, doesn't it?

He may even found house keys in this manner, PR writings, PR notepad, $118k check.

(with raised eyebrow) Uh-huh.

# The open basement window, movement of the window well grate and the presence of leaves and debris in the basement below the open window and a number of other clues point to the window being the entry point for the intruder.

Actually, there's no evidence that the grate was moved or that the window had been closed prior to that night. Which leads to a strong possibility that what little debris there was had blown in over time. As opposed to the large sweep one would expect. (Also, I wouldn't take TruTv at face value in this case. They're not exactly reliable.)

# Pieces of debris from the window well were found in the wine cellar where JonBenet's body was discovered.

Like I said, no proof they were from that night. It looks like I'll have to show you myself: http://gemart.8m.com/ramsey/window/index.html

YouTube - Star Wars - Luke I am your father

No, an intruder killed your daughter.

Search this video and you will know it to be true.

YouTube - JonBenet - Lou Smit and the window

Come with me, it is the only way.

Time of yours wasted, this may be.

Banished to the Dark Side, RDIST is.

Scientists of the DNA discoveries and the linguistics, forsaken they were.

Turn one RDIST away from the dark side, did they?

Turned to stone, they are.

Like I always say, I try to keep an open mind, but not so open that my brain falls out.

You guys think you know anything about the dark side?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back