Foundations and Non Profit Organizations

winterrose

Reaction score
In my opinion,No parents in an active investigation should be allowed to start making money off thier missing kids.I don't care who they are.Crystal started the HBC,then HBF and I realize she's being accountable now,but it looked bad when it all started.From what we can see,it's done nothing to help find HaLeigh.

Now,Ron is starting a non profit organization,he says to hire a PI and get the word out about HaLeigh,the word has been out about HaLeigh.It's national news,FBI,LE and many other depts are working this active investigation.But,once again we'll have money coming in that will have to be accounted for and there will be officers if it turns into a foundation.

Noone knows up to this point what even happened to HaLeigh,why can't everyone just go to work and make thier own money and then when it's all come out,start your thing,if you have to.This is like a fad now,there are organizations already set up to help in missing children's cases.We have the necklaces,t shirts,bracelets,fads,balloon releases,on and on,that can look like a very appealing scenario to parents who want to make money from thier kids missing and can even endanger children's lives.Profitting from thier kids lives.It needs to stop.

It's already known that HaLeigh Marie is similar to Caylee Ann Marie,both from Florida,both birthdays in August,HaLeigh taken early morning of Caylee's Memorial with the Nation watching.It's already a question,in many people's minds,if HaLeigh's disappearance was set up for a reason to gain money.And this latest Non Profit Organization,even more questionable,since the last person to see the missing child hasn't been cleared.

Both Crystal and Ron,together,should go on every news show,every local news as they should have from the beginning.That will make a better headlines than all the tabloids that has been in the news and online,to date.

This is about HaLeigh,finding a beautiful little girl that has been lost in all the drama.Then together,they will make the biggest news story ever,NG just needs to get her story together and treat both parents as the parents of this missing child.She needs to worry about helping to find a missing little girl,more than a sensational storyline,if she really wants to helping find missing kids.

I am afraid that this is about making money now. RC stayed low with his child bride and did nothing for six months. He announces divorce and is he and his mom are on a media blitz. IMO, it is a scam....same as the Anthony's who also started a Foundation and as long as they kept Caylee alive, money rolled in. It also protected all the money they received from the licensed photos and videos. TN has already licensed her photos and is ready to put the money in a safe fund. No taxes and no accountability. The Anthony have never accounted for the hundreds of thousands they received either.

I am very tired and disgusted with these scams. The Anthonys have made me bitter. I am not happy one bit with the Attorney's statement. Not only did he say RC supports Misty but he wants to start a non-profit under the scam of needing private investigators.

Ron and TN found a new job....collecting donations and making money from the media....JMO...just like the Anthonys had done. In fact, I bet they're communicatiing.

The truth of the matter is; when a child goes missing good hearted people donate hard earned money thinking they are helping. You can't stop that. It's is money that is given and there is no way to stop it or account for it. When it's your birthday, people may give you money, send you gifts, the IRS can't come in and tax it if they don't know about it. The foundation has to be accountable. I don't know who or how that happens. I am looking into that this week. I plan on researching not for profit entities. I can let you know what I find out. I am sure that TM's ESearch is non profit. TES runs on donations. I would think you have to give every donor a receipt for any money given. I do know the company that does the drone flying is non profit but he also has a for profit business too.

Question: How Does a Nonprofit Differ From a Business?
Answer: Here are some of the differences between a business and a nonprofit:

* When you start a business, it is for the financial benefit of its owners and/or shareholders. Profit is the goal and the business pays taxes on that profit.

* A nonprofit entity has a mission that benefits the "greater good" of the community, society, or the world. It does not pay taxes, but it also cannot use its funds for anything other than the mission for which it was formed.

* Nonprofit organizations can and do make a profit, but it must be used solely for the operation of the organization or, in the case of a foundation, granted to other nonprofit organizations.

* When a for-profit organization goes out of business, its assets can be liquidated and the proceeds distributed to the owners or the shareholders. When a nonprofit goes out of business, its remaining assets must be given to another nonprofit.

My comment.
This is only the beginning..... There are hundreds of rules, filings, regulations to follow. You have to register for any State you plan on asking for money from.

I am afraid that this is about making money now. RC stayed low with his child bride and did nothing for six months. He announces divorce and is he and his mom are on a media blitz. IMO, it is a scam....same as the Anthony's who also started a Foundation and as long as they kept Caylee alive, money rolled in. It also protected all the money they received from the licensed photos and videos. TN has already licensed her photos and is ready to put the money in a safe fund. No taxes and no accountability. The Anthony have never accounted for the hundreds of thousands they received either.

I am very tired and disgusted with these scams. The Anthonys have made me bitter. I am not happy one bit with the Attorney's statement. Not only did he say RC supports Misty but he wants to start a non-profit under the scam of needing private investigators.

Ron and TN found a new job....collecting donations and making money from the media....JMO...just like the Anthonys had done. In fact, I bet they're communicatiing.

If Ron was some victim here and he was so led on by Misty and he truly married her for answers, then the divorce should of happened in like a week after the marriage after he would realize marriage wouldn't even secure her enough for answers- so you are right, this latest divorce is a hoax, and I truly believe somehow money has been made, I would love to know if Misty got compensated other than plane and hotel rooms for her horrible appearance against her lawyers wishes, something was driving her and it isn't the truth-

Its a shame that Ron has decided to go against every test that indicates Misty knows Haleighs fate- Its not like the reason for this divorce was delivered to the public via a statement from Ron and he said he didn't want to be with Misty anymore because he believes she knows what happened to Haleigh and she refuses to tell the truth- had that been the reason, I think a lot of people may start supporting him, but it wasn't, the reason is because they cant go anywhere without people bugging them- hmmm- wonder how Brad and Angelina and other celebs can still make their relationships work, it is the weakest excuse, and they both acknowledge they may make their way back together- oh good, more interview and photo ops!! Its not even as if he never wants to see her again- this was all a SCAM, and their first major one started Feb 9-

It makes me sick, I hope the foundation never lifts off the ground, because its not about finding Haleigh, these people already know her fate-

jmo

At this point, I don't think private investigators will find out any more than LE that is already working this case. IMO, it will be a waste of money.

I'm glad RC's attorneys are looking at hiring a P.I., I'll glady donate. Anything at all to prevent this case from going cold, anything to bring HaLeigh home.

After the HaleighBug fiasco, I'm sure Mowrey, Shoemaker & Beardsley will keep an excellent account of all income and expenditure.

8 months!!!! The following article was posted yesterday.

Recently, two sightings -- one each in Georgia and South Carolina -- were reported. There was videotape evidence for one of the sightings. However, the girl in the video was confirmed to be someone other than Haleigh Cummings.

Sheriff's Office officials say they still follow up on every lead that comes in, and they work with other law enforcement agencies to help them track down distant leads.

Despite the tips -- well over 4,000 -- officials are still no closer to finding out what happened to Haleigh.
©2009 First Coast News. All rights reserved

http://ow.ly/ueq6

IMO Ron does NOT need any PI's all that is needed is for Misty to "tell the truth" and provide a verifiable story and leads for both LE and TES.

What is the PI going to do, investigate Misty's story and timeline?

This is a distraction, like the Caylee is Alive campaign to distract away from the person who last saw Haleigh to a national search and money making venture.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back