People Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the magazine with the statement be put in the store? I guess the pic will be there on the website in the morning, Wednesday.

Here's the link to to see recent photo of Jaycee tomorroaw morning at 7:30AM!

First recent photo of Jaycee Lee Dugard to be released Wednesday morning (link provided)
October 13, 9:58 PM
<snipped>
On Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m., the first adult photo of Jaycee Lee Dugard will be released on the Internet, according to KCRA 3.

To see the new photo when it's posted, click here:
http://www.people.com/people/

Jaycee Lee Dugard prior to her abduction in 1991. (Family Photo)
Jaycee_Lee_Dugard_4.jpg

Article:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...o-be-released-Wednesday-morning-link-provided

:angel:

hmmm....that is interesting and unexpected. I wonder if the paparazzi finally found them and they are pre-empting to make sure those vultures don't make any money off it. Or perhaps it's time to go home and it's going to happen anyway, so it's better to manage it.

Here's the link to to see recent photo of Jaycee tomorroaw morning at 7:30AM!

First recent photo of Jaycee Lee Dugard to be released Wednesday morning (link provided)
October 13, 9:58 PM
<snipped>
On Wednesday morning at 7:30 a.m., the first adult photo of Jaycee Lee Dugard will be released on the Internet, according to KCRA 3.

To see the new photo when it's posted, click here:
http://www.people.com/people/

Jaycee Lee Dugard prior to her abduction in 1991. (Family Photo)
Jaycee_Lee_Dugard_4.jpg

Article:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...o-be-released-Wednesday-morning-link-provided

t-minus 8 hours!

When will the magazine with the statement be put in the store? I guess the pic will be there on the website in the morning, Wednesday.
The article does not tell us that.
http://www.kcra.com/news/21288705/detail.html

I cant wait to see her.
but I really do not think it is a good idea.
she really needs ananimity.

BUT let think back to Elizabeth...She too gave a photo then she did
an interview with Barbara one year later and then it was quite........

hmmm....that is interesting and unexpected. I wonder if the paparazzi finally found them and they are pre-empting to make sure those vultures don't make any money off it. Or perhaps it's time to go home and it's going to happen anyway, so it's better to manage it.

if she's issuing a statment its more likely the photo is coming from the family

*Note: Different Article Link Below!

First photos of Jaycee Lee Dugard to be released tomorrow by People
October 13, 6:51 PM
<snipped>
Dugard's reintroduction to society has been slow. She and her mother and 19 year-old sister, Shayna, holed up in an undisclosed location for weeks, getting to know one another again. It was during this time that Dugard told her daughters about her past and abduction and the truth about their father. Family members of Dugard have said that she and her daughters are adapting very well to their new situation and overall seems to be moving ahead, albeit slowly.

Article:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1146-Seat...-Lee-Dugard-to-be-released-tomorrow-by-People

*Note: Different Article Link Below!

First photos of Jaycee Lee Dugard to be released tomorrow by People
October 13, 6:51 PM
<snipped>
Dugard's reintroduction to society has been slow. She and her mother and 19 year-old sister, Shayna, holed up in an undisclosed location for weeks, getting to know one another again. It was during this time that Dugard told her daughters about her past and abduction and the truth about their father. Family members of Dugard have said that she and her daughters are adapting very well to their new situation and overall seems to be moving ahead, albeit slowly.

Article:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1146-Seat...-Lee-Dugard-to-be-released-tomorrow-by-People

i feel kinda like a vulture myself but i just want info to know that they'll be alright. surely dont want to invade there privacy to get it.

I don't think it's a good idea, but I am not Jaycee and I am not her family, and I will be waiting for the statement and photo like anyone else.
I think since it does include a statement from the family, they may have just decided that it was time. And if Jaycee feels it's time, then it is. My feelings mean nothing if she doesn't feel the same.
However, if it is because the paparazzi caught up with her, I will want to make some photographers eat their film. She should face the public only when ready and completely on her terms, not because the media says she should.

from what the last article said she is ready to show what she looks like. I think than the media won't be hounding them & they can finally try to continue healing & adapting to the real world.

I thought it would be interesting to have Jaycee's photo's, of what she looked like when she was abducted, & the photo age , to see how close the artist were with the agre progresion one!

I for one am very curious to see how accurate the artists was. :sleuth:

I think this will be very helpful in the eyes & minds of the artist's that do the age progression drawings to study these. As an artist myself, I know this will be very valuable for them to study them, sadly :cry: for future drawings they do for the missing. JMHO

Jaycee Dugard
jaycee.jpg

This Pictures has been "aged progressed" to simulate how Jacee Dugard may look today.
Jaycee-Dugard-Pictures-Age%20Progressed.jpg

This Pictures has been "aged progressed" to simulate how Jacee Dugard may look today. (Age Progression to 20 years old)
url

I don't think it's a good idea, but I am not Jaycee and I am not her family, and I will be waiting for the statement and photo like anyone else.
I think since it does include a statement from the family, they may have just decided that it was time. And if Jaycee feels it's time, then it is. My feelings mean nothing if she doesn't feel the same.
However, if it is because the paparazzi caught up with her, I will want to make some photographers eat their film. She should face the public only when ready and completely on her terms, not because the media says she should.

imo people wouldnt stoop that low. thats stuff for the enquirer/globe ect.
if people is posting it they are doing it with jaycee and her family's permissio imo

Anonymity should be a personal choice. If she chose to remain anonymous, I would back her 100%, just as I support her decision to show her face to the public.

She finally has her real name back. Maybe this is a step in the right direction for claiming her real identity back. Perhaps she feels she has been hidden away long enough. 18 years long enough.

Just as the way you see someone you love in a soft light, I already know, that no matter what her picture looks like, I will recognize her as beautiful.

To have the strength and courage to endure what she has, automatically makes one beautiful, in my eyes.

Anonymity should be a personal choice. If she chose to remain anonymous, I would back her 100%, just as I support her decision to show her face to the public.

She finally has her real name back. Maybe this is a step in the right direction for claiming her real identity back. Perhaps she feels she has been hidden away long enough. 18 years long enough.

Just as the way you see someone you love in a soft light, I already know, that no matter what her picture looks like, I will recognize her as beautiful.

To have the strength and courage to endure what she has, automatically makes one beautiful, in my eyes.

smart blonde :rose:

Beautiful post! :hug:

Maybe I shouldn't project too far into the future, but...

I can almost see a future for Jaycee as a motivational speaker, encouraging others to find the strength to make it through their personal hardships.

From what we've learned of her love for reading, I can almost picture her writing motivational books, too. Wouldn't that be something?

:dance:

I just hope she is WELL compensated and that the money can give her freedom to do the things she and her daughters have been denied!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member