Need Donations For New Court Documents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Websleuths is extremely fortunate to have such caring posters. One such poster is MuzikMan.

On a regular basis MuzikMan goes to the courthouse to get copies of legal filings that are not released to the public in the Caylee Anthony case.

Muzikman pays for these copies out of his own pocket. It costs 0ne dollar per page. The last set of documents he put up for use cost him 120 dollars and that's just for one set of papers. He can't keep doing this, paying out of his own pocket.

That's why I asked Muzikman to set up a paypal account so that those of us who read the documents can contribute to their cost.

Let me state right up front that none of the money goes to Websleuths. The donations are between you and MuzikMan.

No one is required to donate. Quite the contrary. Please only donate if you really can. Remember every little bit helps. Be it one dollar, five, ten, it all adds up and helps.

MuzikMan has assured me that if at the end of this saga he has money left over he will donate it to Texas Equasearch.

I am not going to ask MuzikMan to post any info about the donations. I trust him and know with all my heart that this is not a money making venture for him. Just the opposite. He is into the documents around 400 dollars of his own money.

If you can't donate then please do not. No one is going to know who did or did not donate. Again, even one dollar would help but do not feel obligated in any way.

MuzikMan is accepting paypal only. You do need a paypal account to send money. Plus you do need either a credit card or a debit card. It's really easy to sign up and it doesn't cost anything.

Muzikman has requested that if you donate to please include your Websleuths name. He wants to thank you personally. However, if you feel the least bit uncomfortable including your Websleuths name then please do not. That's fine. Whatever you feel comfortable doing.

If you want to donate please go to www.paypal.com Enter the email address Muzikman25@aol.com

If you have any questions please contact Muzikman or me.

Thank you for all you do:)

Tricia

Done deal! Muzikman...DO NOT HESITATE to PM if you need me to pitch in again. You've done far too much on your own already.

If KC can get 2600 for Reeses pieces and beef jerky, I'd think we can spring to assist on the right side of justice!

Thanks for everything you have done.

Muzikman, how much more is needed to get these documents?

And, yes I agree you shouldn't carry this financial burden alone.

Novice Seeker

Muzikman, I just sent $$ thru Paypal, of which I have an account. I hope you get much support from Members here, to offset what you have already put in, as well as enough for future copies of documents to come.

Thanks again for all your time & effort.

Glad to Help out......

There are about 140 people signed in right now. If we all donated $2, we'd make a huge dent!

Done deal, Muzikman!!

Can I add that when sending PayPal, please hit the "personal" tab, and click on gift or there will be fees taken out (if I'm not mistaken!).

THANK YOU!!!

Done deal, Muzikman!!

Can I add that when sending PayPal, please hit the "personal" tab, and click on gift or there will be fees taken out (if I'm not mistaken!).

THANK YOU!!!

Yes, that is important, send it as a GIFT.

That way there are no fees.

Done deal, Muzikman!!

THANK YOU!!!

Done deal here too, this will be the first of many donations from me :) I'm very happy to help out some, I'm so glad that Tricia posted this!

It's Not the Nanny, Thanks for the tip on choosing the "Personal" tab and "gift", I am not extremely familiar with Paypal so I wouldn't have known that. Also found that you can avoid a fee by doing a bank account transfer rather than a cc/debit card, maybe that tip will help someone else out too :)

Muzikman-thank you a million times over for all that you do, now it's our turn to give back! come on Websleuthers, let's show our spirit and give thanks to Muzikman for all that he does for us!! :grouphug:

Just dropped some cha ching in. Muzikman, you are the bomb! Thanks for your dedication to Caylee!!!!

Done deal, Muzikman!!

THANK YOU!!!

Uh oh, I should have read this first. If there are fees taken out, is there any way that this can be put in the opening post to this? I selected other without knowing and I am sure others might do the same.

Done-couldnt send much but sent what I could. Thanks Muzikman.

Muzikman, how much more is needed to get these documents?

And, yes I agree you shouldn't carry this financial burden alone.

Novice Seeker

No idea, that depends on how many more frivolous motions the Defense files. :crazy: I try to wait and see if Media will put them up before spending any money, but sometimes they are slow, and they don't always put up everything.

And don't worry about the gift/other option - either way is fine, the fees are just loose change. :)

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! :blowkiss:

Someone asked how much more is needed for the documents. MuzikMan told me that is an impossible question because it all depends on what happens, on what is filed, on what is made available.

So check back on this thread and we will keep you updated on the situation as best we can.

Thx To Tricia and Muzikman for going above and beyond the call...
By getting these docs for us we have the advantage of knowing the facts we discuss and analyze are based on actual evidence and not just speculation and hearsay (well, most of the time-lol!). In my mind this is what sets WS apart from the "Whanna-b's"- pun intended, hopefully no offense taken (Tricia and !).
I don't mind sayin' it'll be money well spent.

Yes, thank you Muzikman and thank you Tricia for allowing us to help out in "our" cause for justice for Caylee.

THANKS, Muzikman (Tricia, too!) for all you continue to do. Money is sent and lucky for you the Canadian dollar is almost at par :dance:
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

Tricia, thanks for this information. I'm so happy to have been able to help. I hope everyone who's looked at or downloaded MM's docs will contribute.

Muzikman, you rock!! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member