FL FL - Shirlene Roberts, 23, Jacksonville, 11 Sept 2009

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
--- On Mon, 10/3/11, First Coast Crime Stoppers <rewards@fccrimestoppers.com> wrote:

From: First Coast Crime Stoppers <rewards@fccrimestoppers.com>
Subject: RE: FL - Shirlene Doneta Roberts, 23, Jacksonville, 11 Sept 2009
To:<redacted>
Date: Monday, October 3, 2011, 9:42 AM

From what I can tell from police records as of 5/4/10 the case is open, she is still missing and there are no investigative leads for them to follow up

I am wondering if LE have linked Andrelo Witcher to this case. He is already a strong POI in the disappearances of Heather MacCrossen and Kamrie Mitchell cases. However, a newspaper report in October 2015 suggested he had been linked to other cases, see http://www.wcjb.com/local-news/2015/10/3-years-later-one-man-remains-suspect.

Witcher was released from prison 3 months before this disappearance and lived in Jacksonville. Whilst this may be coincidence and this may not be a linked case, it does seem to be one of the more likely cases for LE to have linked looking at location, age of victim and date (Witcher was in and out of prison so has an unbreakable alibi in some cases). Unfortunately LE have made this interesting statement suggesting he is implicated in multiple cases without saying which other cases are involved.

I have looked a bit closer at this case and a potential link with Andrelo Witcher. It appears that Witcher's address in Jacksonville, 100 54th Jacksonville 32208 is less than 1 km from Notter Avenue, home of Shirlene Roberts. Another factor which could link them is a common history of drug involvement (although this is just a minor supporting factor since there would be plenty of others with a similar background). He would certainly be well up my list of POIs for this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back