Donna Brock

Levi

Reaction score
Hi guys, just want to give everyone a heads up that tomorrow night (Sun - Oct 18) @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST, Donna Brock will be speaking out in an Exclusive interview and she will be taking calls on the Haleigh Cummings case Live.

Also on the show will be journalist Steph Watts and prosecutor Donna Pendergast.

Link to the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Here we go again. Drama, drama from the undercover "Mama". Another bash session on Misty.

Thanks Levi for the heads up, at this point, what can Donna's goal be, to clear her name? Bash Misty? Be in the limelight? Make herself relevant to this case? If this interview and commentary does one good for Haleigh's disappearance, then I give it a good kudo's. If not, why then? It's about Haleigh and if Donna has already spoken with LE, if she reveals information that is private between her and Misty, and we already know Misty was mis-led to believe it was a secret motherly confidant, shame on her.

This will be further confirmation for me the trickery is wrong, but we'll see. See what good if any comes out of it for Haleigh, LE or the family involved. I won't probably be listening, so I'll have to depend on websleuth reporters on this thread for info.

Hi guys, just want to give everyone a heads up that tomorrow night (Sun - Oct 18) @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST, Donna Brock will be speaking out in an Exclusive interview and she will be taking calls on the Haleigh Cummings case Live.

Also on the show will be journalist Steph Watts and prosecutor Donna Pendergast.

I have heard a couple of your shows now and liked both, very informative. I will certainly tune in! Thank you for letting us know.

lOVE YOUR SHOW, WILL TUNE IN! THANKS

I'm sure it will be an interesting conversation, Levi!

Here we go again. Drama, drama from the undercover "Mama". Another bash session on Misty.

Thanks Levi for the heads up, at this point, what can Donna's goal be, to clear her name? Bash Misty? Be in the limelight? Make herself relevant to this case? If this interview and commentary does one good for Haleigh's disappearance, then I give it a good kudo's. If not, why then? It's about Haleigh and if Donna has already spoken with LE, if she reveals information that is private between her and Misty, and we already know Misty was mis-led to believe it was a secret motherly confidant, shame on her.

This will be further confirmation for me the trickery is wrong, but we'll see. See what good if any comes out of it for Haleigh, LE or the family involved. I won't probably be listening, so I'll have to depend on websleuth reporters on this thread for info.

Oh, after this case is solved, I will have a vocal on DB.

Well I'm of the opinion that if Misty Croslin doesn't want to be tricked, she should just tell the truth and she wouldn't have to worry about it...

Imo...How do you think LE gets any information in order to bust people ? LE uses this kind of tactic daily in order to gather information for bust's, that is why they have undercover informants, without them LE would get nowhere.
I do not feel it was wrong at all for them to do this, if it will help bring Haleigh home or any other child then so be it.
I would like to know why Ron felt it important to disclose to Misty by text that DB was doing this ?
He keep's stateing he wants to find his daughter but when things are put in place to try and do such a thing he underminds it, why ?
Very odd indeed...:waitasec:

I will be listening ! Thank you Levi !

I am more than ready to hear from Donna B.... thank you, Levi, for all your effort!

Your show, btw, is well formatted and easy to listen to-- great job.

Well, if Misty has really told everything she knows about Haleigh being missing like she says she should have nothing to worry about now because anybody she confides in about it has just gotten the same story.

Somehow I doubt that she'd be stupid enough to confide in DB, or anybody else she knows through Tim Miller, or just about anybody at all, if she knows where Haleigh is or what happened to her. She couldn't have gotten this far if she didn't know that it's important to keep secrets.

But I guess we'll have to wait and hear what Donna has to say.

Well I'm of the opinion that if Misty Croslin doesn't want to be tricked, she should just tell the truth and she wouldn't have to worry about it...

Truer words were never spoken Levi! For the life of me I can't understand why something so simple is confounding to some. TY!

Imo...How do you think LE gets any information in order to bust people ? LE uses this kind of tactic daily in order to gather information for bust's, that is why they have undercover informants, without them LE would get nowhere.
I do not feel it was wrong at all for them to do this, if it will help bring Haleigh home or any other child then so be it.
I would like to know why Ron felt it important to disclose to Misty by text that DB was doing this ?
He keep's stateing he wants to find his daughter but when things are put in place to try and do such a thing he underminds it, why ?
Very odd indeed...:waitasec
:

ITA with your whole post mysticrose :highfive:

Re: bbm~ I would love it if someone could logically explain this away, because imvho it can't be. :snooty:...(key word here is logically)

Well, I guess it doesn't take any special talent to trick a seventeen year old with learning disability. Shame on all of them. Maybe we could send DB on a mission helping the FBI because Misty sure has bamboozled the FBI with her crafty criminal behavior and her high IQ
Sorry I am on a say it the way it is this week. It is speak your mind week for me. Poor little Haleigh, what chance did she have in all this hoopla and circus? None, I fear. How could anyone compete for attention in the chaos that is going on day to day?

Well, I guess it doesn't take any special talent to trick a seventeen year old with learning disability. Shame on all of them. Maybe we could send DB on a mission helping the FBI because Misty sure has bamboozled the FBI with her crafty criminal behavior and her high IQ.

Huh? My bad, I wasn't aware that Misty had been diagnosed with a LD except by her grandmother and some here. She may, IDK, and I would ask for a link to that confirmation out of curiousity, except that IMO it really doesn't matter in this instance since LD does not = STUPID. :snooty: I may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but perhaps you should read up on LD because as someone with a LD, I am far from stupid, if I do say so myself..:croc:

btw~I don't believe that Misty has bamboozled anyone...in LE anyway. Tis MO that would be hard for anyone to do when they're not even talking to LE, wouldn't it? Nah, I believe that with DB, the plan was to try and find out where HaLeigh is, what part Misty played in her disappearance, where her misguided loyalties lie and why...you know the kind of stuff that, while she, may not have alot of 'book-learning' is quite street smart/wise/savy....at least smart enough to know that when what happened to HaLeigh is finally discovered, she is in deep chit. All that of course is just my own, little, humble, LD challenged opinion...so take it fwiw. :)

Very odd indeed...:waitasec:

Mystic, do we know what Ron's text actually said? And, do we know how he found out about Donna's intentions? IF he heard that Donna did not actually care about Misty, but had only befriended her to spy on her for Tim M, then I could see how he might have texted her to warn her. If Ron cares about Misty at all (which I think he does), and he thought that this would not help find Haleigh, but knew it would hurt Misty, it seems natural that he would want to let her know. JMO.

Well, I guess it doesn't take any special talent to trick a seventeen year old with learning disability. Shame on all of them. Maybe we could send DB on a mission helping the FBI because Misty sure has bamboozled the FBI with her crafty criminal behavior and her high IQ
Sorry I am on a say it the way it is this week. It is speak your mind week for me. Poor little Haleigh, what chance did she have in all this hoopla and circus? None, I fear. How could anyone compete for attention in the chaos that is going on day to day?

sorry, I know how I have quoted your post 2x, but it had been edited..I totally 'get' the speak your mind week, I'm kinda having one of those myself, lol. SO, I have to ask...what do you mean by the bbm part of your post? Who are you talking about competing for attention, if you don't mind my asking...HaLeigh's GONE, she can't 'compete' for anything , poor baby girl. :( It should be ALL ABOUT HALEIGH and the fact that Misty and Rom imo are NOT talking to LE takes the attention off of her and onto them. There is a way for them to solve that you know....I hope I haven't misinterpreted your post,..(well actually I hope that I have...you know what I mean :)) Seriously, if I have that was not my intention ..

Thanks Levi, love your show 2!

I used to work with learning disabled teenagers. Learning disabled does not mean, "liar" it does not mean "low IQ". Many of the teenagers I worked with were honest and fully capable at discerning between the truth and lie. Some of them had slick street smarts. It really depends on the individual. Many of the students I worked with chose not to do drugs while being around small children. She is smart enough to be able to go to the airport by herself. Your post IMO almost makes it sound like she has a severe/profound handicap. Not trying to attack your post, but there is a big difference between learning disabled and completely unable to make decisions on your own type of disabilities.

Huh? My bad, I wasn't aware that Misty had been diagnosed with a LD except by her grandmother and some here. She may, IDK, and I would ask for a link to that confirmation out of curiousity, except that IMO it really doesn't matter in this instance since LD does not = STUPID. :snooty: I may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but perhaps you should read up on LD because as someone with a LD, I am far from stupid, if I do say so myself..:croc:

btw~I don't believe that Misty has bamboozled anyone...in LE anyway. Tis MO that would be hard for anyone to do when they're not even talking to LE, wouldn't it? Nah, I believe that with DB, the plan was to try and find out where HaLeigh is, what part Misty played in her disappearance, where her misguided loyalties lie and why...you know the kind of stuff that, while she, may not have alot of 'book-learning' is quite street smart/wise/savy....at least smart enough to know that when what happened to HaLeigh is finally discovered, she is in deep chit. All that of course is just my own, little, humble, LD challenged opinion...so take it fwiw. :)

Wouldn't anything that this Donna person heard be nothing more than hearsay in court? Unless she was authorized by Le to wear a wire (which I doubt) whatever she learned would be useless.
As far as her being street smart, I am sorry.. it doesn't seem as though she is street smart enough or cagey enough to avoid being tossed out on her ear by Ron. Seems he is a few steps ahead of her doesn't it? I mean, really no matter how it is worded, this girl is seventeen.. she isn't sophisticated .. she smiled like her world was all sunshine and happy when she married Ron.
That alone is a clue that she is not street smart or shrewd.
I am sorry if you found my choice of words somehow offensive. I am so disgusted with how this case is being handled. I want someone to do some real detective work and find this child. I cannot imagine the pain this causes her grandmothers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back