Would you buy a book written by George and Cindy Anthony?

Would you buy a book written by George and Cindy Anthony?

• Yes

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 84 76.4%
  • I wouldn't buy it, but would read it

Votes: 21 19.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not want to give the Anthony's a penny, but I would read it second hand. I do NOT want to contribute to the Anthonys.

that's a big, fat no

not in a zillion years

everything I've already seen from them ad nauseum comfirms what they would say in a book & the proceeds would probably go to KC's prison fund

blech

i refuse to pay to read any more of their bs.

Not.A.Snowballs.Chance.In.Hell.

just to be clear.

NO!! Agree with all above. Not a snowballs chance in he$$. It's bad enough to have to read their lies under oath!

I have heard more than enough of the Anthony's BS. I would not pay a penny nor waste any of my precious time to read anything they have to say, even if someone were to pay me to read it. Nope, no way, nada. They are milking this whole tragic situation.

I loathe CA and everything she stands for so NO I would not buy a book written by her and George and I think with the "A" speak it would be a very difficult read for anyone who chooses to read it.

I wouldn't want to contribute one penny to the A's and I don't think I could stomach reading their bs and knowing that the money will go to more vacations or funding the defense...NOPE, NADA, not helping them out with their "fund".

Not only would I not contribute to the Anthony's I don't want to hear a fairytale. There would be nothing of substance in the book other than self entitlement, how she felt, what she did, etc...no truth, all being written through those rose colored glasses...

Nope wouldn't buy it if it cost me :twocents:

JMHO

Well, I definitely would not read it for the same reason that I read most other books...that's for sure. I can't see running out & buying it either. I would read it if I ever happened to come across it somewhere, like in the library, in a waiting room, at a yard sell, a friend's house, etc. The only reason I would want to read it is so I could continue to be shocked by the alien behavior/actions/thoughts of some people, and of course for the learning experience it would provide.....as far as the way people like that think & such.....

No. But I would buy 'The Websleuths Guide to the Anthonys'.....or WS cliffsnotes on any case.

I would not buy it because I feel that I would be supporting them and I would not read it because I feel it would only be lies. It actually turns my stomach to even think about it.

No, but I would buy a book by YM or any of the other lead investigators or LDB or JA in a milli-sec...although, it's likely they wouldn't write one.

that's a big, fat no

not in a zillion years

everything I've already seen from them ad nauseum comfirms what they would say in a book & the proceeds would probably go to KC's prison fund

blech

That about sums it up right there! :yes:

All the sorrow I felt for them in the beginning has turned to shame. I can't even stand to watch them on television any more.

IMO the networks should run a health advisory banner when they're on.

Something like..
..... Warning! The following broadcast may cause severe nausea or severe anger. If you find yourself projectile vomiting or throwing objects at your television screen, we suggest you change the channel quickly or turn your set off immediately.

Seeing as how they never shut up, I don't see how they can have anything left to write that they haven't already said.

So, no, I would not pay for advice from people that can't tell their butts from a hole in the ground.

Sure I will... if I ever become bulimic, lose all my fingers, and can't find ipecac to induce vomiting for me.

My heart aches for the parents....As long as they keep running away from the truth, that their own daughter who they love as no other actually killed anyone, let alone their beautiful granddaughter. They can not face it, and when they get home at night they fall into an exhausted sleep. We dont know what we would do.

That being said. h...no I would not buy any thing that might help get the killer freed or contribute to her funds in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado