Cindy's handwriting - a bizarre mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysShocked

Reaction score
I would love to see what a professional handwriting expert has to say about Cindy's handwriting. Scroll down at this link to Cindy's two page handwritten description of items that she felt may have had "Zanny's" fingerprints on them.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0730/20223432.pdf

The handwriting is a rather bizarre mix of both printed and cursive letters with numerous unneeded capitalizations throughout. Strange.

I would love to see what a professional handwriting expert has to say about Cindy's handwriting. Scroll down at this link to Cindy's two page handwritten description of items that she felt may have had "Zanny's" fingerprints on them.

http://www.clickorlando.com/download...0/20223432.pdf.

The handwriting is a rather bizarre mix of both printed and cursive letters with numerous unneeded capitalizations throughout. Strange.

Can you relink please, because It comes up OOOPs for me

Not that I'm trying to make excuses for her, but I wonder if she was trying to print & kept reverting back to cursive accidently. That happens to me sometimes. :blushing:

I can't use the link you provided, but I'd love to see how she writes. Seems we DO have some handwriting experts around here, so I can't wait to see what they say.

Could you please try another link for us?

The link is no worky.:blushing:

I'm not a very good writer so my writing is usually half-printed - it's a habit I've gotten into over the years to try & make my 'writing' legible for teachers/bosses etc.

I don't really see anything strange about it ... jmo

I can't see it but....why are we surprised? Her handwriting matches her story telling, Ever Changing.:crazy:

OT but I don't know where to write this.
I have seen the Voodoo doll thing before and that is so so strange to me. PG 6613?

I'm not a very good writer so my writing is usually half-printed - it's a habit I've gotten into over the years to try & make my 'writing' legible for teachers/bosses etc.

I don't really see anything strange about it ... jmo

ITA. I always use print and cursive together...nothing strange about it to me either.

The link doesn't work for me. If odd handwriting was a prerequisite for ___?___ guilt? 90% of doctors would be "guilty". She probably writes fast like a lot of people in the medical profession do.

I have to admit, my sloppy handwriting, also a mixture of cursive and printing, has embarrassed me terribly at times.

It's just that my hand can't move as fast as my brain, lol!

I always envied the girls in school with the pretty, curving writing.

My writing is even worse now, after having carpel tunnel surgery.

Thank goodness for keyboards!

The problem that I have with CA's handwriting is that her position as a manager of nursing her handwriting should at least be legible. Writing in charts and charting patient information correctly is important in clear and concise lettering. It is not only for the person writing the information, it is for the other professionals reading the chart to be able to accurately read the information without having to guess at what is written. Although the doctor that I worked for made his notes. I followed up with not only what was written by him but also the information that I gathered so when the patient returned in 6 months or a year we would have all the information at a glance without having to decipher what was written. You would think with all of CA's experience, her hand writing would be impeccable. Her house is immaculately presented, I would expect her hand writing to be the same. Perhaps the way KC changed her signature to match JB's CA changed hers to match someone else's.

I am in the healthcare field and her handwriting looks pretty normal to me...even for charting. It IS legible, afterall. I am not a defender of CA by any means, but it just doesn't seem bizarre to me in the least.

I used to work in the health field and have read countless pages of nurse's notes, the handwriting here does not look unusual to me. I was able to read it and have to say that it looks better than my own writing, mine gets worse every year!

VB

I'm just gonna be honest here. I have horrible handwriting because I am always in a hurry. I just don't like CA so anything is open to criticism for me. That's just me, though.

i was going to mention charting too. in fact, compared with some of the girls I work with...she writes pretty darn good, lol

not an expert, years of hobby graphology behind me - her writing doesnt show anything unusual to me - a mix of print and cursive is quite normal - in fact completely connected writing is an anomoly in an adult and signifies an anal rigid stickler to rules - most of us are not :)

I was intrigued at the OPs mention of random caps - I didnt find any, can you reply and let me know which words? or more specifically, were they midword or beginning?

otherwise her writing shows a little grandiosity but nothing major. she feels stepped on a lot. not shooting for high goals. I cant tell much about her stress levels without the original in front of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni