Hank Croslin - No Way Misty Hurt Haleigh Cummings

from the article...
“I said, ‘Misty, even if it was an accident, and you just admit it, or know something, anything, tell the police, and you won’t have to spend life in prison like they’re saying you will if they ever arrest you,’” Hank Croslin, Sr. tells The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview. “We’ll be there for you no matter what.
“But if you know anything, I wish you’d tell me so we could all move on.’ And she said, ‘Daddy, I’m telling you the truth. I just woke up and Haleigh wasn’t there…’ Read the rest of this entry »

I don't understand why some people keep talking to the media.

I don't understand why it's read and discussed, let alone taken as the "ultimate truth" when he's not the news media. At least it's limited here in Haleigh's spotlighted forum, but really spreads like wildfire in other places.

I'm even watching his site now, guess I'm the "Pot meeting the Kettle", but I do it strictly for entertaiment. LOL But sometimes hes the only one with any scoop, right or wrong.

Well LE has stated that at least Art and Steph check their stuff before relaying it to the public and don't have a problem with them.
Interesting read ( I guess), I'll take what I need and leave what I don't.

The most valuable information I gleaned from that article:

snip~He also tells me he regrets the cheap shot he took at Mark Klaas (“F, Mark Klaas…) in an exclusive interview he gave The Bald Truth last week, after the fellow missing child advocate trashed Miller for an undercover attempt to use a volunteer to win Misty’s confidence and open her up about any secrets investigators believe knows about the case. Misty denies it.

“It was mean and uncalled for and I regret saying it,” said Miller. “Both Mark and I have suffered personal losses in our fight to save children and find missing people. We both have different ways we go about helping families, but the caring comes from the same place.”..~ end snip

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/exclusive-no-way-misty-hurt-haleigh-cummings-hank-croslin/

The most valuable information I gleaned from that article:

“It was mean and uncalled for and I regret saying it,” said Miller. “Both Mark and I have suffered personal losses in our fight to save children and find missing people. We both have different ways we go about helping families, but the caring comes from the same place.”..~ end snip

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/exclusive-no-way-misty-hurt-haleigh-cummings-hank-croslin/

now I'm convinced he and Mark read here. Isn't that quote of his, word for word written by websleuthers? hehehehe Good statement Tim, I believe you meant it.

o/t why isnt Misty living with Hank?

Because Hank, who just bailed out Mama Lisa, his wife, is living with Lindsay and Hank Jr. and Misty has a court ordered restraining order on him. She's asked her lawyer to move the courts to dissolve it. I personally hope the court doesn't, if there's truth to the claims made therein.

now I'm convinced he and Mark read here. Isn't that quote of his, word for word written by websleuthers? hehehehe Good statement Tim, I believe you meant it.

I have been out of commission for a bit so I don't have a clue....I wouldn't be surprised if anyone reads here. WS is full of information that I have yet to find anywhere else. ; )

I have been out of commission for a bit so I don't have a clue....I wouldn't be surprised if anyone reads here. WS is full of information that I have yet to find anywhere else. ; )

Welcome back, I missed you terribly. Jump back in, we now have two missing little girls within a 60 miles radius of each other in Florida. The RSOffenders are statistically heart wrenching. And that's those we know of, and have been caught. Though I'm pondering Haleigh was abducted by a family member, or sexual predator like that guy on the right of our screen in the criminal checks advertisement dressed in black black black. "man in black".

Welcome back, I missed you terribly. Jump back in, we now have two missing little girls within a 60 miles radius of each other in Florida. The RSOffenders are statistically heart wrenching. And that's those we know of, and have been caught. Though I'm pondering Haleigh was abducted by a family member, or sexual predator like that guy on the right of our screen in the criminal checks advertisement dressed in black black black. "man in black".

Thanks KOOL. Very sad about Somer. Every moment we have with our children is a gift and I am learning what a treasure I have been blessed with.

It's heartbreaking! I watched NG last night, to catch up on Somer's case and then they showed the girl that went missing from the Metallica concert in Va. Beautiful 20 yr. old girl. And someone took the battery out of her cell phone, and that sounds like someone who knew exactly what they were doing. All these girls just disappearing, it's got to stop. I wish I had an answer.

It's heartbreaking! I watched NG last night, to catch up on Somer's case and then they showed the girl that went missing from the Metallica concert in Va. Beautiful 20 yr. old girl. And someone took the battery out of her cell phone, and that sounds like someone who knew exactly what they were doing. All these girls just disappearing, it's got to stop. I wish I had an answer.

And our criminals are getting smarter by the minute. :furious: Taking the battery out of the phone, sends a chill. Makes me think their actions following the removal was to be kept secret, to avoid detection.

How could no one see nothing questionable? While she was being abducted in a crowd of people, she had to have pleaded with eye contact.

Why take the battery out when you could just leave the phone completely?

My daughter is very clumsy and when she drops her phone the battery and rear cover flies off. Perhaps the phone was dropped and battery came out.

Has a thread been started for this young woman?

That's what someone on NG stated.
snip~
JAMIE: My question is the battery missing in the cell phone. I find pretty odd. I was wondering, could it be possible that there was some type of a struggle where the phone might have fell and the battery fell out and when they threw the phone back in the bag to act like, you know, it wasn`t missing they didn`t even realize that the battery had strayed from the phone?

GRACE: Good question. To Vito Collucci, private investigator, author of "Inside the Private Eyes of a P.I,"

Vito, I find that extremely intriguing and possibly probative. In other words, it might prove something, that the battery was removed from the phone. Now, it`s very important, when they found the cell phone, was it put back together or was it possible that it cracked open when it fell and the battery flew out?

Now, on a BlackBerry that`s easy to do, but on cell phones it`s not as easy for the battery to go flying out.

VITO COLUCCI, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR, AUTHOR OF "INSIDE THE PRIVATE EYES OF A PI": That`s true, Nancy. Most cell phones it is very difficult. You know, if you watch "CSI" and all these law shows nowadays, they`re starting to show that if you take the battery out it stops that whole ping process that`s going on.

So maybe the individual, rather than an altercation of a fight and a struggle, maybe somebody took that out purposely. I called than official for -- a higher-ranking official at Verizon just to verify that and they told me that`s indeed what happens nowadays.

GRACE: To the lawyers, Pam Hayes, Randy Kessler.

Pam Hayes, you`re a veteran defense attorney, former prosecutor. If someone intentionally took the battery out of that cell phone, they have much more malice aforethought. Much more planning went into this.

PAM HAYES, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Yes, absolutely right. What happens is they were just trying to cut down on the fact that maybe that they could follow the different poles of the cell phone because what happens is they are poles that pick up exact locations of where the persons are, if they make any phone calls, et cetera, et cetera.

So I envision it as they were just trying to kill the trail early on and, you know, that`s what happened.
RANDY KESSLER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: It certainly is, Nancy. You`ve handled your share of prosecuting domestic violence cases where when you`re in an argument the powerful person, the one who wants to be in control, yanks the phone out of the wall and says you can`t call the police, now what are you going to do?

It might be a similar action. If they were going to throw somebody off the lead they would have taken the phone and put it in someone else`s car. So I think it shows there was some sort of struggle.

And also why did she leave? Maybe there was a guy she liked, maybe she was poisoned, maybe there was this date rape drug, she felt sick and she excused herself. And maybe her friends thought she was having a good time with someone she liked. You know there are a lot of questions.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/20/ng.01.html I know this is the wrong thread. I'm gonna check and she if she, MORGAN HARRINGTON, has a thread yet.

My daughter is very clumsy and when she drops her phone the battery and rear cover flies off. Perhaps the phone was dropped and battery came out.

Has a thread been started for this young woman?

I don't know.....it's very hard to find where people put threads here.

But.....dropping the phone and having the battery eject means that someone picked up the phone and either didn't realize the battery was gone, or couldn't find the battery. This says that perhaps she dropped her phone and may have been looking for the battery. Now, it could be that the perp took the time.......if there is a perp. But what you say makes more sense.

Now to wonder where she went.

i'm sure that tim miller is being truthful in his apology. both him an mark both have strong emotions in this case.

what i don't understand is that misty keeps claiming she doesnt kno what happened to haleigh and she says she was asleep, how come she keeps failing the polygraphs?
she needs to tell the truth. if she was telling the truth, what she says would match the forensic evidence and she wouldn't fail the polys.

I don't know.....it's very hard to find where people put threads here.

But.....dropping the phone and having the battery eject means that someone picked up the phone and either didn't realize the battery was gone, or couldn't find the battery. This says that perhaps she dropped her phone and may have been looking for the battery. Now, it could be that the perp took the time.......if there is a perp. But what you say makes more sense.

Now to wonder where she went.

Here it is debs

VA-Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back