MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be alot of missing people this past week. I pray Elizabeth comes home safe soon.

It is that stoopid wobbly moon thing that is happening - it is driving people crazier than usual. Just wish it would get the h3ll over its damm wobbling.

Come home safe Elizabeth!! Don't think I could take another one right now.

What is going on these days? I am not a parent but I can't even imagine bringing children into a world where you can't let your child walk 1/4 of a mile home at 6:15 PM (kudos to all you Moms and Dads out there working everyday to make sure your children and other families children are safe and sound!)...hoping this case has a quick and happy resolution for the Oltens--I'll keep checking back for updates on here, doesn't seem like there has been a lot of info released yet.

This is just becoming an obscene world and I pray Elizabeth is going to come home safe!

Wait what?

The Highway Patrol says it hasn't issued an Amber Alert because there isn't enough evidence to suggest Elizabeth was abducted. ??!?!

Where do they think she went on her own? She's 9! Even if there's not enough evidence that she was abducted, time is of the essence here--just issue the alert to get people on the lookout, clearly she is missing and not where she is supposed to be!

Wait what?

The Highway Patrol says it hasn't issued an Amber Alert because there isn't enough evidence to suggest Elizabeth was abducted. ??!?!

Where do they think she went on her own? She's 9! Even if there's not enough evidence that she was abducted, time is of the essence here--just issue the alert to get people on the lookout, clearly she is missing and not where she is supposed to be!

So far, I haven't even been able to find a photo of her!

NM- here's one!

http://www.komu.com/satellite/SatelliteRender/KOMU.com/ba8a4513-c0a8-2f11-0063-9bd94c70b769/7bbf0b31-80ce-0971-0180-18680d5382d5

Elizabeth has long brown hair and was wearing a pink sweater, pink butterfly shirt, pink scarf, blue jeans and white sneakers

http://www.kmiz.com/news/story.php?id=15293

This little girl is scared of the dark and the woods according to one of the articles. I don't think she ran away.

God PLEASE not another one.

Elizabeth, please please please come home safe.

Not another child missing...what is this world coming to Come home safe Elizabeth!

Hope this works (I've never attempted an attachment here before).

Attachments

• 7bd08cc4-80ce-0971-01fb-c584a25a635c.jpg
    7bd08cc4-80ce-0971-01fb-c584a25a635c.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 157
If that info is correct she's tall for her age 9 years old 5'2" and 108 lbs. My 8 yo is only 4'2".

wow, just wow! I hope she is found safe. I really wish they would issue an Amber Alert!!!!

Not another missing little girl-I can't take this anymore! :banghead:

Maybe it's just me being nitpicky and I don't mean to be but IMO it is very important to have an accurate description of your child.

Media outlets are stating that Elizabeth is 5'2" and weighs a bit over 100 lbs. and she is 9-does that sound accurate? That sounds like a description of my 14 yr. old daughter.

Also, I noticed Somer's height was 3' 5" later changed to 3' 7" which still does not sound accurate. My almost 5 yr. old is 44 inches tall which equals
3' 8" and Somer is well over 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member