Status
Not open for further replies.

wonders

My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are
Reaction score
Bubba The Love Sponge Offers Anthonys $25K To Talk
Radio Host Seeks Casey Anthony's Parents
POSTED: 12:07 pm EDT October 23, 2009

Mod's if I'm not supposed to do this please delete. Thank you.

UPDATED: 12:35 pm EDT October 23, 2009
<snipped>
The Sirius-XM host's spokesman said the offer was extended this week.

George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says he wasn't approached, but the couple doesn't accept money for interviews. (LOL)

Article:
http://www.wesh.com/news/21403347/detail.html

What? :waitasec: LOL. It's because he wants to ask the HARD questions that no one else that has payed them will ask because it's on their terms. However it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did go on his show and spin the answers they way they always do because it's just cashing in on THEIR granddaughter Caylee who they don't give 2 cents for.

No, they don't take money for interviews, but will take plenty for pictures. Too bad Bubba can't use them on the radio show.

Frankly, Bubba is the shock-jock King of Gross Radio, and I doubt that CA or GA could stomach one of his interviews.

I can't see him interviewing them for more than 60 seconds before either A) they walk out on him and/or B) they cuss him out.

No, they don't take money for interviews, but will take plenty for pictures. Too bad Bubba can't use them on the radio show.

Frankly, Bubba is the shock-jock King of Gross Radio, and I doubt that CA or GA could stomach one of his interviews.

Bubba said he would pay them 25K for a 1 hour interview where he could ask any question-ain't gonna happen!! There is no way they could last 60 minutes without walking out or imploding! Bubba can be gross-but that is one interview I'd love to hear!! Right next to a 1 hour no holds barred interview with KB!!:dance:

I can't see him interviewing them for more than 60 seconds before either A) they walk out on him and/or B) they cuss him out.

LOL. Your right. They would most likely do both. But if they did that would they still get the money, I wouldn't think so as they are not fulfilling their side of the bargain. Thanks Crabcake.

Bubba said he would pay them 25K for a 1 hour interview where he could ask any question-ain't gonna happen!! There is no way they could last 60 minutes without walking out or imploding! Bubba can be gross-but that is one interview I'd love to hear!! Right next to a 1 hour no holds barred interview with KB!!:dance:

But you know what, them walking out and or imploding would be good radio and great publicity for Bubba. I think that's what he's counting on. He should up the price, make it something they can't refuse. I would love to see this go down, but I seriously doubt they would go for it.

LOL. Your right. They would most likely do both. But if they did that would they still get the money, I wouldn't think so as they are not fulfilling their side of the bargain. Thanks Crabcake.

Exactly. For 25k, I'm sure they'd have to sign a document stating that they'd have to be there the entire 60 minutes to get paid and probably without their attorney present. LOL

Gosh folks I'm sorry I started this thread. I didn't know that he is a gross shock jock. Is there a way I can delete this?

Bait. It must be tough for the A's to turn down $25K but to face one full hour of open-ended discussion when they want to limit it to only those few messages they want to share and fill with evasive answers is a looooonnnnggggg time.

The same way Oprah may have asked some tougher questions, the A's are only going to field interviews in safe controlled havens, no matter how much the money.

Bait. It must be tough for the A's to turn down $25K but to face one full hour of open-ended discussion when they want to limit it to only those few messages they want to share and fill with evasive answers is a looooonnnnggggg time.

The same way Oprah may have asked some tougher questions, the A's are only going to field interviews in safe controlled havens, no matter how much the money.

Tell BUBBA that he should offer to donate the 25k to KIDFINDERS if they do the interview:) lol IF they are so devoted to that.

Btw, I have no idea who this Bubba is.

He can ask any question he wants, that doesn't mean he's going to get an answer. I can see them going on the show and not giving any clear answers, then cashing the check. Ugh!

He can ask any question he wants, that doesn't mean he's going to get an answer. I can see them going on the show and not giving any clear answers, then cashing the check. Ugh!

He would probably anticipate that and would most likely make that interview hell for them. I doubt that the A's would get the best of Bubba by not saying much of anything and walking with a check. It would be the other way around. I can see him slow roasting them, then throwing 25k at them for the pleasure.

I'm not at all familiar with Bubba - I'll have to check him out (or shouldn't I?). LOL!

I'm not at all familiar with Bubba - I'll have to check him out (or shouldn't I?). LOL!

I don't know if he's syndicated, but he used to have a local radio show in Tampa. He makes Howard Stern look like a Cub Scout. He's a pervy, misogynistic troll, imo, full of Hooter's jokes and underwear innuendo for young girls. IIRC, he's friends with that WWF guy who got the messy divorce whose kid practically killed a war vet due to driving under the influence. Forgive me, I've temporarily blocked out his name.

I don't know if he's syndicated, but he used to have a local radio show in Tampa. He makes Howard Stern look like a Cub Scout. He's a pervy, misogynistic troll, imo, full of Hooter's jokes and underwear innuendo for young girls. IIRC, he's friends with that WWF guy who got the messy divorce whose kid practically killed a war vet due to driving under the influence. Forgive me, I've temporarily blocked out his name.

Hulk Hogan's son - Nick Hogan

I cannot stand Bubba. I thought the A's had been paid for interviews before, but maybe not.

I live in the Tampa area and I got sick of hearing about Hulk, Linda and Nick. Actually their last name is Bollea, Hogan is the name he wrestled under, but the whole family has capitalized on it.

Heck, for $25,000, if the A's don't snatch it up...i'd be glad to go in their place and tell Bubba ALL about the A's for an hour... ;)

Heck, for $25,000, if the A's don't snatch it up...i'd be glad to go in their place and tell Bubba ALL about the A's for an hour... ;)

And donate it to TES!!:dance:Cindy would explode!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy