10.20.09 Doc. Dump

daisy7

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
The video interviews of Hugh, Pamela, Jr. etc. are not just video files - they're auto-play files, so I don't know how to upload them. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. Hopefully, I've got the transcripts here someplace.

The video interviews of Hugh, Pamela, Jr. etc. are not just video files - they're auto-play files, so I don't know how to upload them. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know. Hopefully, I've got the transcripts here someplace.

Bumping. Don't know how to upload these, and these are prob. the ones most will want to see. I don't think I have the transcripts.

Can you put the CD or DVD in your drive and then access the files through the Start menu/My Computer/ and your Dics Drive? ykwim?

Thanks for picking these up, btw. You are a real gem.

Shouldn't these social security numbers, phone numbers, addresses in these interviews be edited out?

Shouldn't these social security numbers, phone numbers, addresses in these interviews be edited out?

I haven't even had had a chance to look thru most of the docs. I've been out all day for soccer games and cub scout stuff.

I just uploaded what I got from the SA. Are there SS#s listed?

Here's the cover letter for the discovery, which says SS#s will be redacted.
http://www.4shared.com/file/143422791/9eeee493/5th-8th_cover_letter.html

The phone numbers and addresses are public info under Sunshine, as far as I know. FWIW, I don't agree with that part of Sunshine.

Can you put the CD or DVD in your drive and then access the files through the Start menu/My Computer/ and your Dics Drive? ykwim?

Thanks for picking these up, btw. You are a real gem.

Unfortunately, no. The autoplay videos are made up of 10-12 individual files, and there's not an individual one I can just click on to play. My laptop doesn't even know what program to use to open these files. But, the videos just start playing when I put it in my DVD player.

I haven't even had had a chance to look thru most of the docs. I've been out all day for soccer games and cub scout stuff.

I just uploaded what I got from the SA. Are there SS#s listed?

Here's the cover letter for the discovery, which says SS#s will be redacted.
http://www.4shared.com/file/143422791/9eeee493/5th-8th_cover_letter.html

The phone numbers and addresses are public info under Sunshine, as far as I know. FWIW, I don't agree with that part of Sunshine.

Daisy, thank you so much for getting these documents, uploading them and then sharing them with us.
Greatly appreciate it. :)

The cover letter for the link you have above states there is 1 (one) CD of .pdf files, listing "I assume" interviews of all eight suspects. I'll be anxious to read those when you get some time to upload them.

On the auto-play video file of Hugh Wiggins, I assume you can at least watch the whole video yourself? You've already done so much but if you do have time, is it possible to do like a bullet point recap of things Wiggins states in his interview?

Again, thank you so very much. :)

ACR

daisy7 - in answer to your question..........Are there SS#s listed?

Yes, J. Lee states his.
It just bothers me, that personal info such as this, along with personal cell phone numbers is included in these dumps. It doesn't seem right that the SA"s office would not edit these out before releasing. I'm sure they wouldn't want their cell numbers, wives' cell numbers, kids' cell numbers, social security numbers, addresses made public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back