WV WV - Morgantown, HispMale 30-39, UP8592, Norcross, GA ID w/Pablo Hernandez Cruz, Oct'09

Sharedspirit

Reaction score
State Police Still Trying to ID Body Found in Monongalia County

The decomposed remains were found 300 yards off of U.S. Route 19 south, near Beverly Hills Florist, according to state police.

Troopers found a Georgia ID with the body, but are not sure the ID is the body's.

Investigators ran the name through and ID database and the National Crime Information Center, but found no matches.

The ID could be fake, troopers said.

Troopers were able to get some phone numbers from personal effects found with the remains, but they led to a dead end, investigators said.

Police have released a photo of the id that was found with the body.

State Police Release Photo Believed to be of Man Found Dead in Monongalia County

attachment.php

Picture Released of ID Card

Police have run the ID and went to the address but haven't turned up any leads. No one at the complex knew who he was.

Troopers say they do believe the remains could be of the man in the ID because of skeletal similarities.

Attachments

• scan0008.jpg
    scan0008.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 82
In viewing the driver's license, it says date issued was 4/3/2008.
If and it is a big if, this driver's license was obtained with i.d., false or not,
then it could be possible to check all those who applied for a GA driver's license that date.
That said, if it is traced, then the i.d. shown would be on file.
I am just thinking that an ICE agent might know
if it is fake and if so, what group of people applied around that same time.

Or if it a fake i.d., then maybe the Fraud Dept might know more about it.

Namus info:
https://identifyus.org/cases/8592

30-39 years old Native /Hispanic/Latino male, about 61 inches, dark brown hair, cut very close to the scalp.
Body was discovered in a pasture near 1279 Fairmont Road in Morgantown, WV while mowing. It was last mowed in July 2009. The body was next to an overturned flatbed, dump truck.

Well-healed antemortem fracture right clavicle. Fourth right metacarpal has a well healed fracture of its mid-shaft. The fracture has resulted in abnormal palmar curvature of the shaft.

Blue Jeans, white boxer type underwear, white socks
Brown Chukka-type Boots
Cloth bracelet
Brown Wallet, Brown Belt

Dentals are promised, DNA sample exists but has not been tested

The ID found at the site supposedly belongs to a Pablo Hernandez Cruz, from Norcross Georgia, DOB 6/28/1972, height 5.01, weight 135, brown eyes and has an issued date 04/03/2008
https://identifyus.org/medias/full/9312

I just found this while searching UIDs found in West Virginia (my home state). Wondered why this guy was considered unidentified when they found ID on him.

Spokeo says the address given on the ID (2560 Windsor Woods Lane, Norcross, Ga.) is a "multi-unit residence" with eight apartments.

I just found this while searching UIDs found in West Virginia (my home state). Wondered why this guy was considered unidentified when they found ID on him.

Spokeo says the address given on the ID (2560 Windsor Woods Lane, Norcross, Ga.) is a "multi-unit residence" with eight apartments.

No one at the address knew him.

My husband was once undocumented and he took out an ID from another state (where it was legal) -- used the address of extended family members. But, he used his real name. Neither here nor there... many undocumented people here in the US go by fake names. I work at a law firm and a lot of marketing mail comes back to us from addresses of people with Hispanic names saying "DOESN'T LIVE HERE"...

Bumping. Interesting that they found ID on him but the context is important.

Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if this was even a suicide. How does someone hang themselves with a t-shirt, onto an overturned truck, in the middle of nowhere? Could someone have strangled him with a t-shirt, maybe something else, then bring his body out to the field and stage this to look like a suicide? W hy would his ID have been left, especially documentation with phone numbers? Maybe the killer (if they even exist) knew that the ID was fake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back