FL - Sex Offender In Jail After Posting Bizarre Videos

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
"Creepy" is an understatement!

<snip>

Posted: 9:59 pm EDT October 24, 2009
Updated: 11:11 am EDT October 26, 2009

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. -- A convicted sex offender will be back in front of a judge Monday as he tries to win his release from jail.

Edward Muscare was arrested and taken to the Lake County Jail over the weekend for posting a series of 130 bizarre videos on YouTube; using the Internet is a violation of his parole. However, some of his former Lady Lake neighbors are actually defending him

more here

http://www.wftv.com/news/21415561/detail.html

OK-dude violated the terms of his release regardless of what he was doing.

Toss him back when he belongs.

No internet means just that!

Sneaking around lurking and doing email/chat is one thing if you're using the internet without permission, but posting a hundred videos online...? I guess he thought he'd never get caught, so he let discretion fly to the wind.

Maybe he never heard the line "flying under the radar."

I just found his Twitter (under his real name with a picture), and a webpage dedicated to him through which he has been posting... He wasn't hiding anything, it seems.

How did he think he would never get caught on a violation?

That dude is sick & needs to be locked up til he rots away.

And as for that Encyc. Dramatica linky, might wanna put a NSFW warning -- yowza -- the ads burned my eyes! LOL

The "mother" in the article who claimed hes "harmless" & shed let him around her children........think shed bail him out & let him stay at her house? ;)

Isn't that how it always starts...just a little "innocent" breaking of the terms of release...then it graduates to something a little less innocent...and then we have people outraged wondering why this guy wasn't caught earlier. I'm glad he was caught now before he started violating other terms. The neighbor who's "proud" of him is just amazing to me. He's no one to be proud of. And he's definitely not an old, feeble man.

It's a big leap to say he's going to start raping kids again because he broke parole by posting on youtube. Maybe I missed it, but was his original crime related to the computer? If not, then what harm is him making videos doing anyone?

Sure he looks creepy, but that's not a crime. He should have obeyed his parole terms, but it's not like he did something horrible.

Isn't that how it always starts...just a little "innocent" breaking of the terms of release...then it graduates to something a little less innocent...and then we have people outraged wondering why this guy wasn't caught earlier. I'm glad he was caught now before he started violating other terms. The neighbor who's "proud" of him is just amazing to me. He's no one to be proud of. And he's definitely not an old, feeble man.

ITA with your post...there's a reason why pedos are restricted from using the internet...if he wants to be a videographer, he can make his vids & invite his neighbors - who are so proud of him - over to watch.

It seems to me he is at minimum "half a bubble off". Or was he taunting LE by posting all those vids online?

Good thing there's one less pedo on the streets of Florida.

I don't know if he's feeble or not but if he was forbidden to post internet videos by court then he should not have done it. It's very simple. What is there to be proud of? That was a very strange comment.

It's a big leap to say he's going to start raping kids again because he broke parole by posting on youtube. Maybe I missed it, but was his original crime related to the computer? If not, then what harm is him making videos doing anyone?

Sure he looks creepy, but that's not a crime. He should have obeyed his parole terms, but it's not like he did something horrible.

He already demonstrated he's willing and capable of sex crimes against children. It's common knowledge that these desires are lifelong and driven by impulses so strong you and I do not understand. We can accept that as fact given his history, and that he's not mentally retarded and knew he was doing wrong at the time he did it.

So he's on parole and demonstrating his willingness and capability to violate those terms as well. It's a simple thing to obey rules, really. If he were truly contrite he'd obey his terms of parole (his PRIVILEGE to be allowed back into society after committing a felony).

Obviously, he's still above the law. As he's always assumed. It's not about how creepy or weird he is, it's about breaking the law. There's no arguing the facts there, it's not up to us to decide if the laws are right or wrong. He's a dangerous individual else he would never have gone to prison and released upon the PRIVILEGE of parole. He's violating the terms. Lock his *advertiser censored* back up, the facts of his history make him a danger to society.

I know this whole situation isn't funny, but when I saw some of his videos, he reminded me of Herbert the pervert on Family Guy. The guy is very creepy, and I'm glad he's back in jail.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DBH4Jocfvo&feature=related"]YouTube - Herbert - Time of my Life[/ame]

I know this whole situation isn't funny, but when I saw some of his videos, he reminded me of Herbert the pervert on Family Guy. The guy is very creepy, and I'm glad he's back in jail.

I didn't watch the whole video but I have to admit, it was so similiar it was scary!

Edward Muscare the "Singing Sex Offender" died in prison in 2012. Just saying.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Just saying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back