Buddy Tracker - GPS track your children

sniperacer

Former Member
Reaction score
Best buy is selling "Little Buddy Tracker". Now you can track your child? Of course it is not fool-proof (unless you get your kid to eat it :crazy:).

Here is the product site and description:

Buy Buddy Tracker

Keep tabs on your child at all times with this small but sophisticated device that combines GPS and cellular technology to provide you with real-time location updates. The small and lightweight Little Buddy transmitter fits easily into a backpack, lunchbox or other receptacle, making it easy for your child to carry so you can check his or her location at any time using a smartphone or computer. Customizable safety checks allow you to establish specific times and locations where your child is supposed to be — for example, in school — causing the device to alert you with a text message if your child leaves the designated area during that time. Additional real-time alerts let you know when the device's battery is running low so you can take steps to ensure your monitoring isn't interrupted.

This sounds great for places like amusement parks also!! I think it would be too easy for a perp to "lose" this if it was in a backpack or some such. I wonder how large it is, as I would put it "on" the child.

Wasn't this an ad here for awhile?

Reminds me of the GPS tracker we had for my youngest DD's life jacket, we made her keep it on when we were fishing in the ocean...

I'm disappointed that not one of you ingenious ladies thought of tracking your husband.

Finally! Nice to be pro-active something had to come out to help us keep all children safe.
I will be getting a few!

Me and my husband were talking the other day about how people should be chipped. That way cops could keep better track of criminals and missing children could be found. I know some may disagree but it just seems like a good idea.

Me and my husband were talking the other day about how people should be chipped. That way cops could keep better track of criminals and missing children could be found. I know some may disagree but it just seems like a good idea.

I have often thought about this too. My cat is microchipped...and it is harmless to her. I know a lot of people would be against it but missing children cases are so upsetting I think it would be worth it to do.

I'm disappointed that not one of you ingenious ladies thought of tracking your husband.

That's easy, he's at home or he's at work LOL...He can't afford child support for six kids :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back