MO - Brumley man arrested for child abuse, infant in hospital

*~Aimee~*

A Dream is a wish your Heart Makes
Reaction score
http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?list=~\news\lists\local&id=369727

MILLER COUNTY -- Miller County police arrested a Brumley man for child abuse.

The five-month-old baby girl clings to life at University Hospital, while her father sits in jail with no bond-- charged with physically and sexually abusing her.

The Miller County prosecutor charged Aaron Fisher with two counts of felony statutory sodomy

This is so sick I cannot believe it. That poor baby. Someone commented that they hope he gets put into the general population in prison and gets a taste of what he did to the baby...I agree. Sick sick sick.

I see. Inspired by *advertiser censored* he figures what the hey and rapes his own baby. But beats her too. Damn her for crying apparently.

I hope the 2 year old is OK. I hope the infant makes it. Oh my.

What is he going to get for a sentence? Somewhere between Kirk Coleman in MI and 90+ years I would think...

Another local case that just sickens me. This makes me so angry and so sick that I just can't even see straight. That poor child. How could his mother just leave instead of trying report the assault or make sure her grandchildren were safe?

I wonder where the mother of the children was in all of this?

It sickens me to no end when I read things like this. That poor baby. I am praying for her recovery and his demise!

You can bet he'll be wearing a bullet-proof vest to his hearing!

I have been wondering about this....They took the baby to university hospital. >>> Since they are close to st louis why did they not take her to one of the 2 children's hospital. I understand if they needed a fast hospital to get to but once stable I would think a children's hospital would be better??Now I don't know if university has a peds wing either??

You can bet he'll be wearing a bullet-proof vest to his hearing!

Which is such BS. Why should he get any protection? Nobody was there to protect that precious baby from this monster. Bless that little angel. I hope she makes a full recovery with no long term effects and is put into a home where she will be loved.

Only one sentence can sum this up. Shoot the b**tard dead.

Aaron Fisher has been held since 10/27/2009 in pre-trial detention at the Miller County Jail on the following charges:
1. Abuse of Child - Serious Emotional Injury
2. Assault 1st Degree - Serious Physical Injury
3. Forcible Sodomy - Severe Physical Injury/Display Deadly Weapon

After sentencing, every prisoner in MO goes to the EMRDC, for processing... This is where my husband works... I have no idea how he and the other investigators can stand to be in the same room with these "people" knowing what it is they have done...

...and I don't know how much of this is true, but the local LEOs around here are saying that there is some child-*advertiser censored* ring that is all over Missouri & Illinois, and supposedly they are starting to scoop them up.

Again, I am not sure how accurate that is... It could just be cops talking...

2015:

Aaron Michael Fisher is a free man, after admitting he forcibly sodomized his five-month-old daughter in 2009.

On Friday, Oct. 23, the case against Fisher—who was charged with two felonies for forcible sodomy of a child—was dismissed by Cole County Circuit Judge Patricia Joyce. She agreed with Fisher’s defense attorney that the confessed rapist’s Constitutional right to a speedy trial had been violated, and after six years of legal proceedings, he walked free.

http://m.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_new...cca-7a82-11e5-a4f6-ff918b1fa9f3.html?mode=jqm

562bd828c76b7.image.jpg

Poinsettias Sale!
Cook's & Sugardale Bone-In Ham $1.18 lb!

Confessed Child Rapist Walks Free After Case Dismissed

2 images
Aaron Michael Fisher is a free man, after admitting he forcibly sodomized his five-month-old daughter in 2009.

On Friday, Oct. 23, the case against Fisher—who was charged with two felonies for forcible sodomy of a child—was dismissed by Cole County Circuit Judge Patricia Joyce. She agreed with Fisher’s defense attorney that the confessed rapist’s Constitutional right to a speedy trial had been violated, and after six years of legal proceedings, he walked free.

LakeExpo.com Staff | Updated 1 week ago

MILLER COUNTY, Mo. — Aaron Michael Fisher is a free man, after admitting he forcibly sodomized his five-month-old daughter in 2009.

Berkshire Hathaway - Lake Ozark Realty 300x - Mobile

“I have never in all my life seen such a horrible decision by a judge,” said Ben Winfrey, Prosecuting Attorney for Miller County.

Winfrey says he was only informed of Friday’s decision via email, and suddenly had to scramble to help ensure the family’s safety. He contacted the family, and met with the county sheriff’s department and Kids Harbor. The family is receiving an emergency order of protection as a result. Regardless, Winfrey said, “[Aaron Fisher] is free. He is out in the community now, as far as I know.”

When Fisher was first arrested in October of 2009, the text on the warrant read, “NO BOND ALLOWED!!! DEFENDANT IS DEEMED BY THE COURT TO BE A DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY DUE TO HIS ACTIONS.”

In July of 2014, then-Miller County Prosecutor Matt Howard announced Fisher had pleaded guilty to committing two counts of forcible sodomy against his own 5-month-old infant daughter on Oct. 27, 2009, while the child was left in his care at their Brumley-area home. The infant was brought to the Lake Regional Emergency Room with horrific injuries. Medical staff with the Lake of the Ozarks area Sexual Abuse Response Team (SART) summoned local law enforcement after observing signs of apparent physical and sexual abuse. The child was transferred for emergency treatment to the University of Missouri-Columbia Hospital due to internal injuries resulting from the sexual assault, and an apparent skull fracture and broken bones...

Fisher admitted his guilt—Winfrey points out the confession was recorded—but at the sentencing hearing on Nov. 21, 2014, he changed his mind. He said he no longer remembered anything about the incident, Winfrey explained, and Circuit Judge Kenneth Hayden allowed the plea to be set aside.
http://m.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_new...cca-7a82-11e5-a4f6-ff918b1fa9f3.html?mode=jqm

Howard says when the baby was brought to the hospital, she had signs of previous abuse, including ribs that appeared to be healing from a prior fracture.

Investigators soon concluded the girl’s mother, Samantha Widman, had likely not interacted with her child for a long time...

Widman, voluntarily surrendered—permanently—her parenting rights to both children, and last year pled guilty to felony child endangerment. She was given a suspended sentence of seven years in prison, and is on probation.

Both children have since been adopted, Howard confirmed. “The adoption is complete.”

http://m.lakeexpo.com/news/lake_new...60a-18de-11e4-9411-001a4bcf887a.html?mode=jqm

October 2015:

According to Miller County Prosecuting Attorney Benjamin Winfrey, the matter was set for trial on November 23 and he was ready to proceed on that day...

The infant girl required emergency surgery to repair internal hemorrhaging. She also had a fractured skull from apparent blunt force trauma.

Fisher had pleaded guilty in July 2014 to the charges but a judge changed the plea to not guilty in November 2014 after asking Fisher about conflicting statements.

http://krcgtv.com/news/local/brumley-man-set-free-after-sodomy-charges-dropped

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back