Tim Miller Interview Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Tomorrow night at 10 PM EST / 9 CST I am going to be interviewing Tim Miller Live on my show regarding the Haleigh Cummings case and he will be taking calls at: 347-838-9781.

Here is the link if anyone wants to listen in: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Also featured on the show is Investigative journalist Steph Watts, former sex crimes prosecutor Robin Sax and former police chief Dr. Richard Weinblatt.

Thanks Levi,

I really respect Tim Miller and I am happy that he will be on your show. As soon as he said anything disparaging about RC, RC's suppporters began to attack him.

TM has shown real courage by standing up and telling the truth.

Thanks Levi,

I really respect Tim Miller and I am happy that he will be on your show. As soon as he said anything disparaging about RC, RC's suppporters began to attack him.

TM has shown real courage by standing up and telling the truth.

I beg to differ as will many of others that TM lost my support when he very publicly stated that Mark Klaas made a living off of his dead daughter's Polly's name. However, I do not want to get into trouble by posting anymore about the situation between TM/Mark Klaas but my feelings have nothing to do with the fact that I support RC or whether I think he is as guilty as sin.

JMHO.

I beg to differ as will many of others that TM lost my support when he very publicly stated that Mark Klaas made a living off of his dead daughter's Polly's name. However, I do not want to get into trouble by posting anymore about the situation between TM/Mark Klaas but my feelings have nothing to do with the fact that I support RC or whether I think he is as guilty as sin.

JMHO.

Thank you for pointing this out, as you do speak for many as to what happened. Tricia also expressed her thoughts and opinion concerning this matter in which there was a thread here, and is now closed. For those who don't know can have a look at the locked thread link below as it will explain to those un-aware. Happy Halloween Adrienne.

Tim Miller Fires Back at Mark Klaas after last nights Nancy Grace. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Just remember, this interview is not about TM. It's about Haleigh!

Tim Miller also apologized for what he said about Marc Klaas. I for one respect both of them for their services and this show is not going to be about Marc calling for Tim's arrest or Tim Miller firing back. It is going to be about Tim's thoughts on the Haleigh Cummings case and the key players and his future plans on searching for Haleigh.

What I'd like to hear is Miller's account of whether Ron did threaten to blow out Misty's teeth with a gun while Ron Jr. was present and if Miller reported that to LE and when did he do so?
Should be an interesting show for all of us no matter where we stand. And, certainly it would be great if his appearance brought forth true leads to finding poor Haleigh.

What I'd like to hear is Miller's account of whether Ron did threaten to blow out Misty's teeth with a gun while Ron Jr. was present and if Miller reported that to LE and when did he do so?
Should be an interesting show for all of us no matter where we stand. And, certainly it would be great if his appearance brought forth true leads to finding poor Haleigh.

I'll ask him about that. Although *correct me if I am wrong* I thought I read a reader of Art Harris's blog contacted CPS and reported it...

I hope you can get him to clarify who invented the idea of those LDT's and who all went along with it.

Hi Levi,

Thank you for the opportunity to ask Tim some questions.

I would like to know, if the River (St John) was searched, is it possible that since it is such a large body of water, can it be searched again? I understand it flows North. So maybe with the tide and currents things get shifted and change, and they may find something if it is searched a second time around.

Also how deep if the River? If a body was weighted down, would they be able to see it?

There is also Railroad tracks that run over the river, do those tracks still carry a train across them? I can't tell from google earth.

Thanks again

Bern

Hi Levi,

Thank you for the opportunity to ask Tim some questions.

I would like to know, if the River (St John) was searched, is it possible that since it is such a large body of water, can it be searched again? I understand it flows North. So maybe with the tide and currents things get shifted and change, and they may find something if it is searched a second time around.

Also how deep if the River? If a body was weighted down, would they be able to see it?

There is also Railroad tracks that run over the river, do those tracks still carry a train across them? I can't tell from google earth.

Thanks again

Bern

FYI....the trains do travel the tracks over the water. There is a bridge tender there 24/7. If there is any suspicion activity in the area the person calls LE to prevent "Partying" in that area.

If questions are going to be asked about who said what between Tim and Ron I think it would only be fair for both of them to be on the program so that we can hear what each of them have to say. Otherwise we are still only hearing one side of the story.

In reality, Tim doesn't know any more about who did what then the rest of us do. Any opinion he has will just be that...an opinion and any theory he has will just be a theory. His organization searches for missing people...it normally doesn't investigate the characters involved in the case.

Tim doesn't have any reason to make up lies about Ron. Why would he even think to do that in a missing person's case? My money is on Tim Miller.

Tim doesn't have any reason to make up lies about Ron. Why would he even think to do that in a missing person's case? My money is on Tim Miller.

Tim doesn't have to make things up...RC had trashed his own rep.

If questions are going to be asked about who said what between Tim and Ron I think it would only be fair for both of them to be on the program so that we can hear what each of them have to say. Otherwise we are still only hearing one side of the story.

In reality, Tim doesn't know any more about who did what then the rest of us do. Any opinion he has will just be that...an opinion and any theory he has will just be a theory. His organization searches for missing people...it normally doesn't investigate the characters involved in the case.

Anything he witnessed with his own eyes is above reproach in my book. I would believe him over a man with a large rap sheet and felonious assault charges. I mean....Tim is not known for threatening witnesses with headless rats. KWIM? You choose who you believe.

I'd like to know why he keep flip flopping on the issue of searching for Haleigh? If he is in this for HER, then it should be about her, not about airing all the family's dirty laundry. And IMO, TM has said enough, and been in the media enough in this case. How 'bout doing some actual searching. And if he's not going to do that, move on.

Tim is a trust-worthy man and speaks what is on his mind I am looking forward to his opinion.

I'd like to know why he keep flip flopping on the issue of searching for Haleigh? If he is in this for HER, then it should be about her, not about airing all the family's dirty laundry. And IMO, TM has said enough, and been in the media enough in this case. How 'bout doing some actual searching. And if he's not going to do that, move on.

This case has so many other "issues" than just looking for a missing child. I personally do not believe RC had anything to do with missing Haleigh, JMO, and TM did not start with the laundry....sometimes you need to sort thru the trash to get thru the dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong