HEADS UP: 5: 00 p.m. Catherine Crier Live

Court TV says this is a "bombshell." Sure hope they aren't expecting us to buy into couple of Ninja turtles. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up. Actually, I watch Catherine Crier daily and I also know for a fact (at least as of last week) that Catherine Crier in no way believes the Ramseys are innocent.

The show will be, in fact about the new "documentary" ( I have such a dilemma using that word for this Tracey RST BS).

Unfortunately, I believe during the "settlement" with CTV, some of the agreement includes TV time for pro Ramsey propaganda. Hence, their own special, and possibly now, air time for this latest croc.

Notice how Darnay Hoffman has never been back on CTV with Catherine Crier and he was a frequent guest. I am not sure if that's part of the deal or he just hasn't been invited back due to his inept lawyering in this case or his relationship with Joel Steinberg.

If she has a "panel" to discuss this for both sides, it will be good, but again CTV has been less than open about their feelings regarding Ramsey due to the settlement and may not have a panel at all OR people invited won't do a panel on Ramsey anymore for fear of being sued.

Either way, I'll be watching.

J_R said:
Court TV says this is a "bombshell." Sure hope they aren't expecting us to buy into couple of Ninja turtles. :rolleyes:

If the story were truly a bombshell, CNN would be breaking it, which they are not.

Repeat after me:

Catherine Crier and Court TV do not break real news stories. The wire services, Drudge Report, CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC do.

Catherine Crier and Court TV do not break real news stories. The wire services, Drudge Report, CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC do.

They need to start with the posters on the Forums. I can bet for a FACT, that we know more about this case then the BPD, and certainly have discussed ALL aspects of the known evidence. I believe we know 99.9% of the evidence, since it was all leaked.

Nedthan Johns said:
They need to start with the posters on the Forums. I can bet for a FACT, that we know more about this case then the BPD, and certainly have discussed ALL aspects of the known evidence. I believe we know 99.9% of the evidence, since it was all leaked.

As much as I hate to ,I agree Ned.
I'd love to think there's some "shocking" evidence that's been held back (that only the Grand Jury got to see it) but sadly I doubt it and 'tis also true that it seems us,the online "beer can collectors" ,are the only source of case info and the only ones keeping this case alive............how does Boulder sleep at night???? <sheesh!!!!!!>

why_nutt said:
If the story were truly a bombshell, CNN would be breaking it, which they are not.

A lot of times Catherine Crier will follow a talk show format, where she acts as the moderator-provocateur for 2-3 guests. It isn't so much the evidence or facts that come out but each guest's attempt to make their point while contending with other guests who interrupt or disagree or Crier changing the subject. In the end no one has fully explained themself and there is no consensus, which doesn't leave the audience in much better shape than it started with.

I think one thing's for sure: Since the Crier show is on Court TV, which was successfully sued by the Ramseys some years back for including Burke as a suspect in the CTV special Prime Suspects: Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey? the "new clues" discussed on the Crier show will be pro-Ramsey spin.

IMO

Okay, I'm at work, and have no access to t.v. So I will keep checking here for any updates.
I bet it is more Ramsey spin.

Just trying to be FAIR and give each side a chance LOL :slap: A REAL cowboy always rides the fence before getting into the pen!

It is going to be about the Crock. CC was just on the tail-end of Nancy Grace and said that Michael Tracy is having problems getting the Crock aired in the US....Gee, I wonder why.

CC said the Crock names Helgoth and another unamed suspect. Good Gawd!

I am going to watch it because of the Peterson case. Then, if I am disappointed, I am going to e-mail CC.

At another forum, a poster has suggested that people have complained about Tracey's documentary to the British TV regulator. I'm not sure how the poster knows about this (I've asked but haven't received a reply yet). What I do know is that this body investigates complaints about tv programmes and they publish the results. If a programme is found to breach any of the broadcasting codes, then there is a public announcement about it. We get these little announcements quite regularly.

I'm wondering what viewers would have complained about, so I did some digging and there is a category "Impartiality" which would be breached if a programme is seen to be presenting only one side of a story or not telling a whole story such that viewers are misled into a particular way of thinking.

I sent an email to Catherine Crier saying that she should ask her guest how the "ninjas" got Patsy Ramsey to write the "ransom" letter. Since I believe that Patsy wrote it (and urged CC to check out the website with the comparisons if she hadn't already) there was no way that intruders killed JonBenet.

I sent her an e-mail too, telling her that it was unfair to only show one side of the story. I also said it was unfair to keep naming people who can't defend themselves (and who have been cleared) as suspects in JBR's murder. I am sure she sent it to the round file.

LOL! Ned!

OK this was more :croc: different day.

"We now have evidence that will tell you who the killer is."

Michael Tracy is on now with the BS that Ninja's killed JonBenét and that Helgoth was murdered. He's insisting that Helgoth's boot, which matches the imprint in the basement 100% (perfect match) and has mold in the sole, was never tested by the BPD for forensics.

He says everyone in the U.K. who saw it is convinced (I think I heard that right. Maybe I need a hearing aid.)

He also stated an audio tape seen in the photos showing the stun gun, boots and Helgoth's arm (I think these were published in a tab?) after his suicide (murder per Tracy) has disappeared and may be important in solving both crimes.

He whined that no one in the USA will No one will pay for the privilege of watching his crock-o-crap and that was it. :doh:

That appears to be the end of the exclusive. CC asked for a copy of the tape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back