GUILTY IN - Alexis Oesterle, 15, murdered at her Rockport home, 1 Nov 2009

http://www.myspace.com/4x4sts
When I searched her name for myspace - her myspace is private - says she is 19 and lives in "hmmm - Florida".
Sorry her myspace is the next comment - this is the 38 year old guy that has her picture posted as one of his friends.

do you guys think the victim is the same person's picture we see on the myspace pictures?

If so - the werid post she made something like in love with the wrong person could mean something.

"Falling in love with someone I can't have" does not sound good.

What do you know, Florida again!

She was just a kid....

So, she wasn't reported missing for 24 hours?...and was found on their own property, behind a shed?...something ain't kosher here. :waitasec: Did the parents not notice her missing and not search their own home and property?

So, she wasn't reported missing for 24 hours?...and was found on their own property, behind a shed?...something ain't kosher here. :waitasec: Did the parents not notice her missing and not search their own home and property?

That is what I'd like to know. In all of that time no one went outside and checked around the property? It will be interesting to see what the autopsy has to say. I wonder if someone smothered her and LE couldn't tell when they found her. Seems like anything else would show.

The only thing is, if they saw her Sunday when she went to bed and then maybe the parents get up early before her and leave for work. So I can see how they might come home from work at 6 or 7, wonder why she's not home, try her cell and some friends and then call LE when they started to panic. So while they last saw her at 10pm Sunday, they might not have realized anything was out of the ordinary until Monday evening.

The reports I am reading say "almost 24 hours" between when they last saw her and when she was reported missing, so that doesn't sound like a terribly long time if they were calling her friends and trying to look for her. Also, some neighbors say she had some trouble at school and had been kicked out of school, so not being home on time might not be terribly unusual either.

It could be a huge red flag, or it could be nothing. I will wait for more before I decide on that one.

Thank you for all the links. I wonder what the pickup truck has to do with her death?

She sure was a pretty girl.

Although it does seem really strange that she wasn't reported missing until Monday evening, I can think of a couple of reasons that could happen......my boys all turned into zombies around 13 or 14 years of age. By that, I mean that they were up all night and down all day, at least on weekends when they did not have to get up for school. The article mentions she may have been expelled from school, so perhaps her parents thought she was sleeping in. Another thing that comes to mind is that she may have told her parents she would be sleeping over at someone else's home, and they didn't realize anything was wrong until she failed to "return home." Thirdly, they may have been a loose-knit family who just didn't touch base often.

I also find it very interesting that police are calling this a criminal investigation as opposed to a "homicide" investigation. I wonder what the significance of that is?

The step father has been arrested....http://www.14wfie.com/global/story.asp?s=11432119

I grew up with jessica (the mother) and thought of Alexis as a goddaughter. This was a heinous crime...everyone is in total shock...friends of hers are flying driving, caravaning in from all over the country to be with her. I am at a total loss....Alexis Oesterle was sweet, smart, funny, beautiful, spirited and just a total original...and was on her way to becoming a fine young woman.

What is wrong with our society....why do we churn out these demons? These subhuman, disconnected souls that stumble around inside our country, inside our citys, inside our schools, inside our churchs and even inside our own f*king homes! this happened to this little girl in her OWN YARD. Noone heard anything? Nothing? Noone?

I am so f*king furious...and in my short 37 years on this earth...I have never felt this kind of anger...But even though I want nothing more than to be the one handing out the punishment to this waste of flesh.

I cant stop thinking...Why? What is it about the "human condition" that spawns this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back