GUILTY Germany - Kalinka Bamberski, 14, murdered, Lindau, 9 July 1982

jashrema

Verified insider - Sierah Joughin case
Reaction score
Good for him. It's too bad he will probably be charged with kidnapping at least, and have to serve time. But, some parents will never give up, as it should be.

From the article, it sounds like he injected more than 1 teenage girl so he could rape them, no telling how many victims he's had.
Imo the father showed a lot of restraint, it would have been hard for me to leave him there with just a head wound!

VB

I just think its fantastic that he he dumped on the courthouse steps in the country that could try him. He thought he was safe in another country, but dad wants justice. Now, if someone had only done that to polanski! Don't get me started on him!

IMO, this father should not be charged. He did what authorities couldn't and or wouldn't do.

This might be more appropriately posted in the news that makes you smile thread. It sure made me smile this dad helped in finding justice for his daughter.

This makes me smile but it also makes me very sad. What this poor father has had to endure all these years while this "doctor" went on with his life. The father had to suffer the loss of his beloved daughter while the German and French governments dickered over what to do with the murderer/rapist -- a big fat nothing, it seems. If there is any justice in these countries, they will not charge the father and put the doctor in prison.

I agree, he should be given a medal, or reward. He did what the government either refused to do or couldn't do. I probably would have killed him instead of leaving him on the courthouse steps.

From October 2011:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/23/w...ce-ends-in-guilty-verdict-in-france.html?_r=0

A Paris court on Saturday convicted a German doctor of manslaughter in the 1982 death of his stepdaughter, bringing to a tentative close a 29-year crusade by the girl’s father to see the doctor brought to justice.

The doctor, Dieter Krombach, 76, was sentenced to 15 years in prison...

Kalinka’s body was found on a bed at Dr. Krombach’s home in Lindau, Germany, on July 10, 1982. An autopsy revealed a host of bizarre circumstances, including damage to her genitals, the presence of an unidentified whitish substance in her vagina, and a recent injection mark on her arm, which Dr. Krombach said came from an iron supplement he had administered to her on the evening of her death. According to a coroner’s report, Dr. Krombach was present at the autopsy.

From June 2014:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27902154

A court in Paris has given Frenchman Andre Bamberski a one-year suspended jail sentence for ordering the abduction of his daughter's killer.

Recently watched the excellent & recent Netflix doc. "My daughter's killer" (translated from the French). I would highly recommend this to anyone who's interested in this case.

Not surprising that the killer's position in his community (as the local doctor) made his victims fearful of going up against him. Also not surprising that the German & French government didn't take steps to try to bring this criminal to justice for his crime(s) - given his position of power.

Per the doc., I strongly suspect that this "iron deficiency" that he claimed his female patients had was completely fabricated. And, it was just an excuse for him to give them shots to drug/incapacitate them, etc.

It was great to see this father go after his daughter's killer, despite the risk of imprisonment, etc. This father & the other(s) who helped him bring this criminal to justice deserved accolades, not punishment. And, AFAIC - the father showed extreme restraint - considering what this scum-bag had done.

Too bad that the killer got released from prison early (in 2020) due to health issues. However, he did die later that same year.

Last edited:
I too just saw the Netflix documentary My Daughter’s Killer. Quite good and I also recommend it. And glad that justice was finally served for the father and his deceased daughter. I also found it odd that as a cardiologist this doctor was apparently treating all the young female patients for their ailments? (If I heard that correctly.) Also have to in my opinion give props to the Russian barman. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back