2009.11.06 Forensic Entomology Report Released #2

Muzikman, I knew you would come through for US! We thought that you had gone MIA there for a minute.

Got my coffee ready, kids in school, hubby is out of town until tonight on business -- What a PERFECT day for a doc dump! :woohoo:

Thxs. friend!

Rut ruh ..... KC is fried. Significant number of Coffin flies discovered in car and inside the white bag with blue ties on the first page.

Sorry folks, I cannot get past page 7 ..... I feel absolutely sick. I thought reading the autopsy reports were bad. This one is far worse.

Just a warning for those who have a weak stomach and a heavy heart.

previous discussion for reference:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69646"]Flies and Maggots in the trunk - forensic entomology #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

WOW - I'd like to see Baez et al. try to say this is "junk science."

Thanks Muzikman. As always, you rock. :)

Sorry folks, I cannot get past page 7 ..... I feel absolutely sick. I thought reading the autopsy reports were bad. This one is far worse.

Just a warning for those who have a weak stomach and a heavy heart.

ITA, way worse than the autopsy report...off to hold my little ones and take a break from reading...

It does seem to nail more things down.

Mentions diptera: phoridae
This is what they look like:

img.aspx

That report takes care of any 'rotting pizza in the trunk' defence. What else can we deduce from it? Seems to indicate the body was placed in the trunk (or otherwise tightly closed place, but likely the trunk) right after death, as there were so few blowflies, compared to the number of coffin flies. That is as far as my reasoning has got. I must go read it again, although it isn't exactly pleasant reading material

:eek: Oh...MY... God!

Is this not the frosting on the cake? Coffin Flies...and the development of the flies from the PAPER TOWELS!

Even if we didn't have most of the existing evidence, that is more than incriminating (IMO) against KC, THIS evidence seals the deal for me. All roads lead to KC for the timeline of the "bugs" and their development. She was the one that was solely in possession of the car up until the car was abandoned at the Amscot.

Other than saying that it is "junk science" the defense can't refute the decomp fluids in the trunk of the car. According to this report, in December the car still reeked of decomp with the liner removed.

For some reason I never knew that cadaver dogs had hit on the trunk. I knew that they had it in the backyard.

Wow....just wow. I'd love to hear the Anthonys' response to this. Actually...no I wouldn't.

KC is headed for a DP sentence, forget LWOP...I can't imagine any mother (or father) on a jury that could hear and see the details that I just read and not think that anyone who would do this to their own child isn't deserving of death.

I know that many are opposed to the death penalty, but I'm sure that they would THINK it.

I am once again so saddened to hear about how that precious baby was discarded and left to rot in the elements. It's heartbreaking.

Insects and insect cases found during the autopsy and at the disposal site are consistent with death occuring in June and into early July. Page 11

Muzikman,

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Sorry, not yelling, just using caps for emphasis! I, along with hundreds of others, have been waiting for this ONE report. You are my hero too now, along with Kathi Belich!

This was the final straw I needed to seal KC's fate. I just had to see this. Now let's see what the defense comes up with in the next few days during their on air media blitz, which I'm sure will be coming, to counter this evidence. Oops, I mean "discovery". isn't that what the defense keeps saying this is??? Not evidence, but discovery. UGH!

Thanks again!

That report takes care of any 'rotting pizza in the trunk' defence. What else can we deduce from it? Seems to indicate the body was placed in the trunk (or otherwise tightly closed place, but likely the trunk) right after death, as there were so few blowflies, compared to the number of coffin flies. That is as far as my reasoning has got. I must go read it again, although it isn't exactly pleasant reading material

BBM

or prior to death, correct?

The most disturbing comment in the whole report was when they referred to the body as "carrion" and talked about it's removal. I know it's a technical term, but that one word just squicked me out bad...seemed so out of place.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall (pun fully intended) when JB and his crack(head) team read this report.

This is really hard to read but actually makes me feel better knowing that this evidence is going to be very hard to dispute.

How does someone go about their business for days while ... never mind ... I'll not understand KC's special brand of sickness and evil.

ETOH is alcohol. Just in case anyone wanted to know.

The most disturbing comment in the whole report was when they referred to the body as "carrion" and talked about it's removal. I know it's a technical term, but that one word just squicked me out bad...seemed so out of place.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall (pun fully intended) when JB and his crack(head) team read this report.

What in God's name does KC say to her attorneys when they confront her with this??

Caylee was initially stored where blow flies could not get at her, in the bags and in the trunk. Page 23 Caylee either went into the trunk before death or right afterwards.

BBM
:furious:That Casey drove around with Caylee, deceased and bagged, in her trunk for days before discarding her, her own flesh and blood, like trash off the side of the road, close to home. :furious:
:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back