Facebook Page

Thank you Mr_Pat! I don't have a facebook (or a myspace) but many of our posters do and I hope they all will join you in spreading the word about Jason.

Salem

Hello and thanks for making the page. My only criticism is ...is it really necessary to call the driver an "idiot". From what I've read, he left the fiancees house that morning and the crash was at 1 in the afternoon. Combined with having a passenger, talking about the concert, etc I don't think he fell asleep. I think swerving to avoid a deer is much more likely. The family of the driver may be able to help spread the word and insulting their dead loved one may not be the best way to go. Just my opinion...Maureen

I became his fan.

I was wondering though, if pat could edit the hair listing with light blonde and brown. NAMUS has it listed like that, although I think most other sites list red, there has been debate as to whether or not his hair was dyed red.

Is that a pic of his actual jeans and pocket contents? Or just similar items? If LE has no qualms about releasing a pic of that than maybe we can get pics of the tix and note?

I became his fan.

I was wondering though, if pat could edit the hair listing with light blonde and brown. NAMUS has it listed like that, although I think most other sites list red, there has been debate as to whether or not his hair was dyed red.

So what should it be listed as?

Hello and thanks for making the page. My only criticism is ...is it really necessary to call the driver an "idiot". From what I've read, he left the fiancees house that morning and the crash was at 1 in the afternoon. Combined with having a passenger, talking about the concert, etc I don't think he fell asleep. I think swerving to avoid a deer is much more likely. The family of the driver may be able to help spread the word and insulting their dead loved one may not be the best way to go. Just my opinion...Maureen
I over looked that in my haste to make his facebook page and edited it out with in the first few days of creating the page... I just took a cut and paste from the myspace page.

Thank you for the feedback....

So what should it be listed as?

I spoke with the officer that responded to the scene of the accident the night Jason died. The officer says Jason's hair was reddish in color and it did NOT appear to be dyed.

I am not sure where the "dye" or brown or blonde hair descriptions come from, BUT they do not come from the responding officer, if that helps at all?

Salem

What is the driver's name? I understand he died in the crash as well.
Is there a link that I have missed about the driver was leaving his fiancee's house that morning.
Does anyone know what time he left that morning?
Accident was around 1pm. Figuring travel time, might see if there was a stop for lunch. If so, could have picked up Grateful Doe there.

Is it possible to get a release of the police report, accident report, all info relating to follow up?
FOIA.
Since no one has claimed him, maybe we could as a group. I don't know if that's okayed or not.
I know that it is easier to get FOIA papers requested if a media company, newspaper, tv, is involved.

On those cases that have been released by FOIA, sometimes clues we have been working on, are not clues.

I have a pic on my FB page asking anyone if they can identify GDF. I am hoping the word gets around. Free advertising!

Has anyone been to the Facebook page lately? I was just there and noticed that a day or so ago, someone named Nick S made a post that just said---"Jason Bevins??" Wonder if he might think he knows Grateful Doe? Might be worth looking into, I was thinking of leaving a comment for him or sending an e-mail----or maybe whoever does the Facebook might wanna get in touch with him or something. I think I'll go and see if I can find any info on a missing person by that name.

P.S. Hope I did this right, been reading here for years and years, but never have posted much.

Has anyone been to the Facebook page lately? I was just there and noticed that a day or so ago, someone named Nick S made a post that just said---"Jason Bevins??" Wonder if he might think he knows Grateful Doe? Might be worth looking into, I was thinking of leaving a comment for him or sending an e-mail----or maybe whoever does the Facebook might wanna get in touch with him or something. I think I'll go and see if I can find any info on a missing person by that name.

P.S. Hope I did this right, been reading here for years and years, but never have posted much.

That could be a HUGE clue!

http://nebraskamissing.wordpress.com/

Have to scroll down for picture of Jason Bevins, missing since 1993. Almost no info. Another site indicated he had a scar on his abdomen and one on his forehead. Hard to tell from the side angle photo and hairstyle, or whether he had a "lopsided" nose, but from the hair, they do not look too much alike to me....BUT, if the red on GDoe was dyed, as has sometimes--perhaps incorrectly--been reported, it's a maybe. Dunno.

yeah, i went searching last night and i found his pic and info too. the dates could work, but the eye color and height are a bit off, and add to that the scars, and it's probably highly unlikely to be a match, sad to say :( i was hoping that this might lead to an id for Grateful Doe.

In post #40 it says that the 914 AC was possibly located outside of Rockland NY. The shows prior to RFK were 6/18-Giants Stadium, 6/21-22-Knickerbocker Arena. The next show was at RFK on 6/24-25-the shows that he attended, next was the Palace in Auburn Hills,MI...followed by Pittsburgh on June 29th
Is it possible he was from New York?? That could be where he joined the tour, and the two Carolines could be people that he knew from his local area.

Hey guys. Newbie here. I saw that you all had been discussing Jason :Grateful" Doe and I wanted to let everyone know I started a facebook page for him. It's called Jason "Grateful" Doe Unidentified Deceased Male. Also, did anyone know that a woman came forward in March and gave DNA thinking Jason is her son? I posted the link to the story on the facebook page.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme
Back