Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

I will add links in just a few minutes.

Salem

Search affidavit

Thread 15

I'm not going to add all the other threads - because they are all right here in the subforum. Is there anything else you would like in this first post for handy reference?

Salem

Is there anything else you would like in this first post for handy reference?

Yes, a Scandi for Mayor poster...you deserve it. Woops... a Salem for Mayor.

Ah, what the heck, let's have both of y'all share the duty. Both of y'all deserve it. Both of y'all are amazing. And both your names start with "S"

That must mean something.

Sorry, but I just need to get a bit jokey in order to tolerate this blue funk that has come over any credible evidence or focuses relative to Lindsey. I really am getting frustrated that NOTHING is surfacing, either positive or negative, and, to me, that is beginning to indicate a negative. But, a few cases have proven that idea wrong, so hope remains.

Yes, a Scandi for Mayor poster...you deserve it.

LOL I know, waaay too many posts in a row. Always makes me nervous.

You know, as to Bentley, I think he is fair game with the reference to him in that article and the fact Lindsey did definitely walk past his house. However I'm not accusing him, just taking a look-see. I also didn't like the way he referred to Lindsey in the Council meeting. Very odd I thought. xox

Yes, a Scandi for Mayor poster...you deserve it. Woops... a Salem for Mayor.

Ah, what the heck, let's have both of y'all share the duty. Both of y'all deserve it. Both of y'all are amazing. And both your names start with "S"

That must mean something

Thanks Norm, and I agree Salem is absolutely SPECIAL! YaYa

Thank You Salem :)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox
I have never understood why RH did not want to be identified/named as a witness? That never made sense to me :waitasec:

Well DD who has the TC site said this witness saw something that if she told about it would make her afraid for her own safety, or something similar. It has been a long time since I read that quote, but it was the jist of it. She was visiting a friend a couple of doors down from Kara's and witnessed both the arguing, sent JB home, and then saw Lindsey start out walking down Maple. IMO and from what I have read. The turn around time from getting to Kara's and leaving again was only like 5 min, very short.

We need a RUMOR thread. These things often have truth to them but they are heresay, even if this gal told that to DD herself, right?

What could she have seen to make her afraid, that makes no sense.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox
I have never understood why RH did not want to be identified/named as a witness? That never made sense to me :waitasec:

Well DD who has the TC site said this witness saw something that if she told about it would make her afraid for her own safety, or something similar. It has been a long time since I read that quote, but it was the jist of it. She was visiting a friend a couple of doors down from Kara's and witnessed both the arguing, sent JB home, and then saw Lindsey start out walking down Maple. IMO and from what I have read. The turn around time from getting to Kara's and leaving again was only like 5 min, very short.

We need a RUMOR thread. These things often have truth to them but they are heresay, even if this gal told that to DD herself, right?

Hi Knox, What I have read about the scenario on Maple is not verified and RUMOR at this point, so all I want to speculate is she might have seen someone close by who could have said something to Lindsey as she passed by. After Lindsey goes missing she realizes what this might have played into the case. That is just a thought, an example for you, and not what I have read at different sites.

Originally Posted by Knox What could she have seen to make her afraid, that makes no sense.

Just speculation but I don't believe she really saw something that caused her to be afraid. I truly believe her concern lies more with not wanting her family to be publicly dissected by those in her community or even potentially drawing the attentions of the predator(s).

Where I grew up (rural western US), "I'm afraid to tell" usually meant you had seen the mayor, or the sheriff's nephew, or somebody like that, and you knew if you reported it, you would be ticketed for speeding every time you drove to town for the next twenty years. Not that that has any bearing here, I'm sure.

Is it known for positive that the incident with her brother and the bike happened while she was on her way to her friend's house? Or could it have happened while she was on the way home?

Where I grew up (rural western US), "I'm afraid to tell" usually meant you had seen the mayor, or the sheriff's nephew, or somebody like that, and you knew if you reported it, you would be ticketed for speeding every time you drove to town for the next twenty years. Not that that has any bearing here, I'm sure.

Is it known for positive that the incident with her brother and the bike happened while she was on her way to her friend's house? Or could it have happened while she was on the way home?

I hear ya - and I agree.

About the argument - who knows if it happened at all after reading yesterday that KK said MK and LB were teasing JB and that is why he turned around and left them.

Has anyone checked out this witness to see if s/he lives near WB?

I check this thread daily hoping for some good news.

Could someone tell me what the Mayor said about Lindsey? I must have missed that.

TIA

Rosie

Just re-reading some old news articles.

Lindsey was last seen about halfway home by a woman who was on her way to work, but despite massive police and FBI searches the next four days, no other clues or tips have turned up.
http://a11news.com/2106/lindsey-baum/

Is this woman Rena H? I remember hearing someone saw her on their way to work and that person worked for the county. I also read on another site this RH lady worked with MB at a call center. Which is it, county, call center, or are they two different witnesses?

Is this woman Rena H? I remember hearing someone saw her on their way to work and that person worked for the county. I also read on another site this RH lady worked with MB at a call center. Which is it, county, call center, or are they two different witnesses?

Two different witnesses. RH worked at the call center with MB, she sent Josh packing. The other person who saw Lindsey walking, was on her way to work and is said to be employed by the County.

Originally posted by Knox .....Two different witnesses. RH worked at the call center with MB, she sent Josh packing. The other person who saw Lindsey walking, was on her way to work and is said to be employed by the County.

You are right it was two separate people. There was a lot of confusion about this in the beginning because they did not release any names and only a few stations/newspapers reported that there were actually witnessES

I hear ya - and I agree.

About the argument - who knows if it happened at all after reading yesterday that KK said MK and LB were teasing JB and that is why he turned around and left them.

Has anyone checked out this witness to see if s/he lives near WB?

Do you remember where that was stated? If you have a link I would appreciated it!!
Thanks

It was in the timeline thread ... Part of a snipped story I posted the other day.

It was in the timeline thread ... Part of a snipped story I posted the other day.

Ok, I just read that snippet and it actually says that MK said that not kk- I just wanted to make sure it was being quoted correctly so as to not cause more twists than there already are - Thanks Knox for directing me to that quote!

You are right it was two separate people. There was a lot of confusion about this in the beginning because they did not release any names and only a few stations/newspapers reported that there were actually witnesses
Snipped

Hi Look4Lindsey, I think it all depends on who you believe as there are several versions. What came out at the beginning about half way home might not be the true fact IMO. After all, the media also reported Lindsey was about 1/2 way home when last seen and we know from the Affidavit she was at 6th and Maple!

To paraphrase what Kara said, JB was sent home at a point about 3 houses E of Kara's place where the witness was visiting someone and was out standing in the yard. I don't know if there was a 2nd witness. But since Kara said Lindsey was only at their house about 5 min, making the turnaround time so short, it does make logical sense she also saw her walking back down Maple as she started for home.

It would be interesting to find out who lives about 3 houses this side of Kara IMO. Is there another connection of some sort to the case ??? ??? I'd like to know if there is. It is very close to the temporary 'scene of the crime', where Lindsey was last spotted as we have been told by the Affidavit. I did ask Kara in a post once where the witness lived. She said she thought on 6th and Simpson, but didn't know for sure and would find out. Never heard anymore. Maybe the witness was visiting on a cross st tho, like 7th. Don't know.

It especially makes sense if Lindsey turned up 6th St to go on Fir to see if her friend at Libby's was there. If that is the case it doesn't make any sense that Lindsey was seen about half way home walking down Maple. And I do believe LE had some info Lindsey was seen walking on 6th, or why would they search JM's property 6x's. :waitasec:

Of course the info is only as good as the giver of it, right. I've read both Kara and MB changed their stories at times. We have to take everything, weigh it, match it to what else we have until hopefully a bright light will shine and it will be our joint Gestalt moment. Ya Ya

For sure we will not give up on Lindsey.

PS: I just proof read this post and it almost sounds mean! LOL Believe me Look4Lindsey, that isn't what I wanted to impart here. xox

Good question about the call center Jules! It could be for the county and I wonder how we could verify that? Was this call center in Elma, Montesano or McCleary? I don't think we have ever researched it!

Is the Beehive run by GHC? Just curious and not thinking she worked there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304