TX - Glen Bracy & Michelle Smith for child sexual abuse, Anna, 2007

mistivon

Verified Insider - Maricela Garcia
Reaction score
The dad got FIVE life sentences and mom 210 years.
Sometimes I just love living here :)

<snip>The child reported the abuse in 2007, when she was 4 years old. She told officials that "Michelle" would watch as the sexual abuse took place, court documents show.
When he was arrested, Bracy confessed to sexually abusing his daughter "up to 50 times." Bracy, now 42, is serving five life sentences for aggravated sexual assault.
Levonius thinks Smith's conviction on the same charges sets a precedent for Collin County and sends a message to other mothers who allow their children to be sexually abused.
"You're going to be held accountable if you help sex offenders get access to your child," she said.<snip>

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...tslife_06met.ART0.State.Edition1.4b87aab.html

If it wasn't so hot I swear I would move to Texas when I read some of their common sense approaches to crime. I know nothing is perfect but I am tired of the liberal approach we have going up here (I do like the weather and the vegetation though!).

Mistivon-- I hate to hear what happened to this little girl, but I'm soooo glad to hear that jurors in the state of Texas are sick of not only perversions of a pedo, but the bio-moms who put up with it!!

It's about dam* time!!

If only all the evil peeps preying on kids could be locked away !!

The mom was on the news tonight....she was "stunned" and "in shock". She feels like this was a "travesty of justice", and that 10, maybe 20 years would have been fair. She said she's never even had a traffic ticket, much less been in trouble with the law. She also said she wasn't aware the guy was abusing her daughter, although a ton of people say otherwise.
She really looked just disbelieving. Didn't mention her daughter at all :(

I am so pleased!! I lived in Texas for 14 years and admire their stance on crime. Don't like the heat but I do like my child abusers behind bars.

Go Texas.

I just saw this on the news and was very pleased to hear about her sentence. I think she deserves to spend every minute thinking about what she did, it sickens me. This article has different things in it than the one the OP posted and it convinced me that the jury and judge that sentenced the woman deserve a freaken medal.

http://cbs11tv.com/local/harsh.prison.sentence.2.1302319.html

If you go to find a case, you can see Glen Bracy's court document.
It's disturbing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back