Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheewawa007
But why would the other children be in danger? Wouldn't all kids in the entire neighborhood be in danger? Why target just her home? Surely the killer would be smart enough to avoid her house for fear of being caught. Just makes no sense at all to me. Put an unmarked police car with a detective there - someone unknown as a law enforcement officer. It just doesn't add up to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipin One; Maybe someone has said this before, since I'm running a little slow to catch up today. But, one purpose of the police guarding the house could be to keep onlookers and media out of the property. We know how relentless can they be.

Again, IMO.

My Friends,

Look, you are adults and I can't tell you what to do off the forum but I hope no one is doing anything that might be dangerous for them or considered to be trespassing.

Please be careful and respectful. Whatever you do you choose to do on your own .

This case is breaking my heart. I can't remember who posted it but I will agree with them, I pray this case does not go cold.

I wish there was more news. Maybe soon. Let's hope so.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=69151

The bookbag and lunchbox according to AMW.

Bookbag_CTE.jpg
Lunchbox_CTE.jpg

Lunch box possibly Bento, but those seem to be plastic and for some reason, I thought this was "soft" ...

Thanks....my bad.....I couldn't go and look "working" please disreguard my "wrongness"

The one above is what AMW had. Not the picture posted on thread 16 by me..... attributed to chili fries }:>)

:>)

P.S. thread closed maybe my mistaken post will be lost in cyber space.....will go back and edit so ppl know it's not right.
can't edit anyway thread closed....:(

FWIW - I like the skull and bones motif. No biggie for me. My son has tons of the stuff and so do my nieces.

It's not like the skulls are drinkin beer or smokin or being violent or anything.

We all have a skull - and bones. I think it's OK.

No worries Tricia - I am always careful & would never trespass or be disrespectful... thank you for your concern though - I'm feeling the love....

Does anyone know the status of WLK's court appearance today?

LOL ... I sat there trying to edit my post to add this link ... then finally bought a clue and thought we might have a new thread.

Do we "know" the lunchbox is soft? Why do I think that? (Feel free to say 'because you don't have a clue'!)

Bento pig items

Close shot of possible

Hey Cheeeeeeewaaaawaaaaa! I am here... off and on... there are two other children missing right now... a little two week old and a five year old... plus a woman in her fifties that is from a town a little ways up the pike from me...

Oh no nursebee, say it ain't so! That's terrible - did they all disappear at the same time, or different incidents?

Tricia,
It has been brought to my attention that I need to inform you that I am a family member of the Thompson family. Technically this is not true. I am not blood related although I consider ST and his family my family. Technically they are family through my stepfather who is deceased.
You can make your own decision whether that qualifies me as family or not. However, that said, I am also local. I have been a business owner in Jacksonville and I have a place of residence off of exit 3 on 295. I have grandchildren that reside there and am concerned for their well being and have found a kinship with the people on this forum. Please dont boot me.

No worries Tricia - I am always careful & would never trespass or be disrespectful... thank you for your concern though - I'm feeling the love....

Aww thanks my dear. The love is coming atcha!! :hug:

I am watching this thread and praying we get a break. Thank you all for keeping us updated on this tragedy.

Tricia

Jail still has him as an inmate?

I just pray it stays that way. Does anyone think they are waiting for dna results to charge him? any IMO's from any of you on this? noway?

Tricia,
It has been brought to my attention that I need to inform you that I am a family member of the Thompson family. Technically this is not true. I am not blood related although I consider ST and his family my family. Technically they are family through my stepfather who is deceased.
You can make your own decision whether that qualifies me as family or not. However, that said, I am also local. I have been a business owner in Jacksonville and I have a place of residence off of exit 3 on 295. I have grandchildren that reside there and am concerned for their well being and have found a kinship with the people on this forum. Please dont boot me.

OH NO NO. You are not in trouble. I promise. You are fine. I'll email you later tonight because I have to leave now but absolutely no worries OK? Keep on posting :)

I just pray it stays that way. Does anyone think they are waiting for dna results to charge him? any IMO's from any of you on this? noway?

That's what I'm thinking sadnpod...they're waiting for the results & probably feel he's a flight risk if he were released. Hopefully that's what is holding up the lack of info - maybe because they feel they've already got their man.

I am not sure... personally, he is way hinky to me. If he DID do it... well, he is in the best place right now in terms of community safety.

Am I 100%? No... and that is because we have heard so little from LE that it is hard to take anything but a stab at it... but for stabbing purposes he sure suites... (imo)

Over and over and over.....so gutwrenching and heartbreaking. I pray they find her safe and fast.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11/2/2009
PUBLIC INFORMATION ANNOUNCEMENT
For Immediate Release

The latest total regarding tips/leads to our agency on the Somer Thompson case is 2,600. Teams of detectives from multiple agencies continue to work on the Somer Thompson case today and are following up on many of these leads. This still includes agents from the FBI, FDLE and from the U.S. Marshals, who have committed to remaining part of our team until Somer's killer is caught.

Today, Sheriff Beseler met at length with a crew from America's Most Wanted and they are developing a presentation regarding Somer's case that will air nationally on Saturday night. Our hope is that additional leads will be called into our agency as a result. Meanwhile, please continue to ask your viewers/readers/listeners to call or email our agency with any helpful information they may have. The tips line remains open and manned 24/7.

I would like to emphasize, for sake of rumor control, that no arrest has been made yet in this case. We do not have anyone in custody and have not named any persons of interest. Reports to the contrary are inaccurate.

You'll be notified if any important progress is made in this case. Until a major development occurs, please anticipate receiving one email briefing from me each day.

Thank you,
Mary Justino
CCSO PIO

http://www.claysheriff.com/05_01_00news.asp?newsID=468
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PUBLIC INFORMATION ANNOUNCEMENT
November 6, 2009

To date, our agency has fielded 3,000 leads in regards to the Somer Thompson case.

Our detectives will continue their work throughout the weekend and the tips line remains open and active. Due to the planned airing of a Somer Thompson case feature on America's Most Wanted Saturday night, additional manpower has been assigned to the tips line phones. CCSO personnel will be ready to move on any tips regarding specific suspects that come in as a result of the show, along with U.S. Marshals who remain an active part of our team.

If there are any major developments in the case, members of the media will be notified as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Mary Justino
CCSO PIO

http://www.claysheriff.com/05_01_00news.asp?newsID=469
[/FONT]

Mary Justino should think about doing one media briefing a day to keep this in the press...... imhoo

Is there a difference between a sexual predator and a sexual offender? if so, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine