OR - Jayme Austin, 31, Coquille, 9 Nov 2009

dreamweaver

Reaction score
http://kezi.com/page/148391

By Bryce Anslinger

COQUILLE, Ore. -- Coos County Sheriff's deputies are asking for your help to find a missing Coquille woman.

The missing woman is 31-year-old Jayme Sue Austin. She is 5'6" and weighs 150 pounds. Austin lives on Fairview Road in Coquille, and her disappearance is considered suspicious.

She was last known to be going to her mother's home, just down the road from her own house, for a shower on Monday. Her car was found parked at her mom's house, but she never showed up for work and has not been seen since.

If you have any information, you are asked to call the Coos County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/stor...lle-woman-missing/LJcByZOvaEGx7V4v9aiivA.cspx
Jayme Sue Austin

Coquille (KMTR) - The Coos County District Attorney’s Office is calling the disappearance of a Coquille woman “suspicious.”
Jayme Sue Austin, 31, was last heard from on Monday morning. Austin called her mother at work, asking to use her mother’s shower, since the water was not working at Austin’s home. The mother and daughter live near each other—both homes are on the same block of Farview Road.
Later, Austin called her workplace to say she would be a bit late for work.
Around noon, Austin’s boss called the mother, saying Jayme Austin had not shown up for work.
When the mother arrived home, she found Austin’s car in the driveway, but there were no other signs of her daughter at that house or at Austin’s own home.
The Coos County Sheriff’s Office asks anyone with helpful information to contact them.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33829859/ns/local_news-springfield_or/
'snipped'
Coquille (KMTR) - The Coos County District Attorney’s Office is calling the disappearance of a Coquille woman “suspicious.” Jayme Sue Austin, 31, was last heard from on Monday morning. Austin called her mother at work, asking to use her mother’s shower, since the water was not working at Austin ’s home

Nancy Grace FB page mentioned Jayme Austin's mysterious disappearance.
I do not know if that means her case will be on NG tonight.

NG is covering this case tonight and I've never heard about it yet!!!

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/11/coos_county_authorities_lookin.html

Jayme Sue Austin, of Fairview Road, was reported missing by her family about 2:30 p.m. Austin had gone to her mother's home several doors down Monday morning to take a shower but never showed up for work.

After looking through Austin's house and her mother's home, sheriff's deputies called for the county's major crime team.

Coos County District Attorney R. Paul Frasier declined to say what authorities found at the homes but he said they view Austin's disappearance as suspicious.

Frasier said neither house had signs of a forced entry. He would not say whether they found Austin's pocketbook or her car keys. Her car was found parked in her mother's driveway.

When Austin didn't show up for work at a satellite sales outfit, her employers called Austin's mother. Her mother returned home, driving the route her daughter would have taken to work to make sure her car hadn't broken down. Cindy Grisholt, her mother, searched the house and didn't find any sign of her daughter. She called police that afternoon.

Frasier said Austin's boyfriend is at work on the Bering Sea. He said she is typically punctual for work. He said her relatives said Austin had a drug problem but has been clean for four or five years.
<snipped>

Woops! I started a thread on her in another forum and then found yours, so deleted mine!

I had no idea about Jayme! Oh my gosh!!!

Jayme said her shower wasn't working and went to her mom's to use hers...Work calls at noon and hadn't seen Jayme. Mom went down the road to see if she'd had an accident.

Then Jayme's car was found in the driveway of mom's house.

Mom says someone took a shower...the carpet was wet clear to the counter on the other side of the room.

My boys often complain that I keep the doors locked when I'm home and they have to bother me to unlock the door or use their keys. In rural Oregon areas, hardly anyone locks the doors to their homes or cars! Well, this is exactly why I do it!!!

Then Jayme's car was found in the driveway of mom's house.

Mom says someone took a shower...the carpet was wet clear to the counter on the other side of the room.

Sounds like something odd happened in the bathroom.
A daughter would be more careful than to leave mom a mess.
Wonder if someone was in the house already or followed Jayme there?
Or could mom of been the intended victim?
Was there a robbery going on and Jayme interupted it?

Mom's name is Cindy Gisholt. LE asked Cindy not to disclose information about what the bathroom looked like, but it has been declared "suspicious". BF is on a fishing boat on the Bering Sea.

She had a "kook" calling her over and over on her cell. It was a couple of months ago. She jokingly called him her "stalker". He hacked into her phone messages, her MS messages...she changed her passwords several times!!!

WHOA! The reporter from the Oregonian was there recently over the Leah Freeman murder. I almost went there this week myself... But they really think Leah's killer was her BF at the time.

Mom's name is Cindy Gisholt. LE asked Cindy not to disclose information about what the bathroom looked like, but it has been declared "suspicious". BF is on a fishing boat on the Bering Sea.

She had a "kook" calling her over and over on her cell. It was a couple of months ago. She jokingly called him her "stalker". He hacked into her phone messages, her MS messages...she changed her passwords several times!!!

Oh Geez. Thats so scary. She should have called LE and have a report made.

That's what I would have done after the FIRST hacking. The mom said this happened more than once! The good news is that LE will be able to easily find this person through computer forensics!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back