Veteran's Day

Cappy

Reaction score
Thank you, all you Veterans, active and reserve for what you're doing and what you've done for this country. Thank you for your service to us and your sacrifice.

Here's a tribute to you by a little blind black kid from Albany, Ga. who really didn't have much to thank America for while he was growing up but became one of the greatest singers in our history.

Enjoy. YouTube- America, The Beautiful : Ray Charles '91

Thank you, Cappy! And I love this man from Albany, Georgia! Got chills when I listened to his rendition of America! I join you in thanking all veterans and active service members in our country. We are free because of their sacrifices.

I have forwarded this to the 3 military service members in my family.

Thank you, Cappy! And I love this man from Albany, Georgia! Got chills when I listened to his rendition of America! I join you in thanking all veterans and active service members in our country. We are free because of their sacrifices.

I have forwarded this to the 3 military service members in my family.

Thanks. A great rendition of America the Beautiful, isn't it?

Come on, folks. There's people everywhere reading on Webslueth...including Military men and women who are in harms way fighting 2 wars!

Let them know how much you love them and thank them. :woohoo:

Good bless our soldiers. Thank you for your sacrifice and service.

Thank you veterans for all that you do!!!!!!! May you be safe far away or at home. God bless you in all that you do.

Thanks to all of our military men and women both past and present. God Bless you all!!!

We are so lucky to live in this country. Bless our troops.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back