FL - Alfred Sanchez Hernandez, 44, March 1978 - Looking For My Dad

dadseeker

Reaction score
Im looking for my dad. He has been missing since mid March 1978. My mother didn't really make much of an effort to look for him when he disappeared and I know its kind of late but Id really like to find him. His name was Alfred Sanchez Hernandez and he was born on 8/15/33. He was supposedly found dead in Florida. Does anybody know where I would start?

A quick search showed me this. Are these details correct?

PATSY JEAN DRAPER. Daughter of Lamar Taylor Draper & Helen Inez Johnson. She was born Aug 18, 1945 in Hamilton, Ravalli, Montana.

She married (1) ALFRED SANCHEZ HERNANDEZ, son of Jose Hernandez & Leonarda Sanchez, May 4, 1962 in Yuma, Yuma, Arizona. He was born Aug 15, 1933 in D'Hanis, Medina, Texas. Died 1978.

She married (2) DENNIS ALLEN MANGE, Jan 28, 1989 in Cleveland, Liberty, Texas. He was born Sep 26, 1943 in Pittsfield, Berkshire, Massachusetts.

Children of PATSY JEAN DRAPER and ALFRED SANCHEZ HERNANDEZ are:

Natalie Hernandez
Rodney Hernandez
Nita Jo Hernandez
Perry Dean Hernandez
Evangeline Hernandez

I changed your thread title to include more information.

I think that will help you get a better response to your questions.

Are you trying to find out the circumstances of his death, where he is buried, or both?

Im looking for my dad. He has been missing since mid March 1978. My mother didn't really make much of an effort to look for him when he disappeared and I know its kind of late but Id really like to find him. His name was Alfred Sanchez Hernandez and he was born on 8/15/33. He was supposedly found dead in Florida. Does anybody know where I would start?

Are you just wanting general information about your Dad or are you looking for where he is buried? Probably both but I thought I'd ask.
Welcome to WS I'm sure you will be provided with as much information as possible from the wonderful, talented members here.

Social Security Death Index
about Alfred Hernandez

Name: Alfred Hernandez
SSN: 526-42-9039
Born: 15 Aug 1933
Died: Jan 1980
State (Year) SSN issued: Arizona (Before 1951)

You can request a copy and perhaps it will have more information.

Have you talked with death records in the state he was last seen in? If he has passed away I think that would be the best place to start. I am sure you can get a copy and find out the information you need. I tried to google his name (not the greatest at it!) and didn't find anything.

Would your mother give you any more information? Does she know why he left? Where they fighting and he just left or was there someone else. Sorry just trying to throw some questions out. Good Luck

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back