Urgent:The FCC Won't Help KlaasKids Find the Missing./FCC Finally Provides Answer

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
********UPDATE********​

We received an answer from the FCC. Click here and go to post 117​

IF YOU ENJOY WEBSLEUTHS THEN PLEASE DO THIS FOR THE FORUM AND FOR THE MISSING CHILDREN. READ ON AND TAKE 3 MINUTES TO ACT. THANK YOU.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Why won’t the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) give the OK for a Truckers Network to help find missing children?​

In a nutshell KlaasKids along with Clarity Media want to put in TV service with 70 channels of programming directed at the long haul trucker in hundreds of Flying J Truck Stops. This programming would include information on Amber Alerts, and missing people. Since it involves all aspects of TV including, satellite, local programming, national programming, the FCC has to give the OK.

THE FCC HAS NOT GIVEN PERMISSION FOR THIS PROJECT TO GO FORWARD. DEATH ROW INMATES AND CONVICTED TERRORISTS HAVE EASY ACCESS TO TV, BUT NOT LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT MUST BE CORRECTED. TRUCKER TV WILL SAVE THE LIVES OF COUNTLESS CHILDREN.

Until the FCC approves this project nothing can move forward.
2 million truckers would see the Amber Alerts, 2 million truckers would see the stories about missing teenagers who end up prostituting themselves at TRUCK STOPS.

Do you see the potential here for many happy endings? Truckers are our eyes and ears on the highways. You let these truckers know there is an Amber Alert for a small child you know they will be watching and looking for them.
It was a long haul trucker who caught the D.C. Sniper but ONLY because he was watching TV. Imagine how much sooner the D.C. sniper would have been caught if this information was immediately available on TV networks at all Flying J Truck Stops.

This is an outrage.

You have to help us. It takes 3 minutes. Go to KlaasKids.org and read about this situation. Then click on the button at the bottom and email the FCC and Marc Klaas. Express your outrage. PLEASE DO IT POLITELY BUT FIRMLY. No one is going to read an obnoxious email filled with foul language.

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

DO NOT WAIT PLEASE WRITE NOW!!!!

What you need to do PLEASE is sent the link to your friends and have them send it to their friends.

This is our chance to prove we can make things happen. We can make a difference. PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS OFF.

Check in here and let us know how you are doing with spreading the word.

Tricia
PS. Take this to other forums PLEASE>

Done and I posted the same message at my single parents forum asking they do the same! There are approximately 7000 members at that forum, so hopefully some will forward this on as well!

Thank you for making us aware of this Tricia!

Thanks Cubby. This is a very true grass roots effort. Just think of half of the people in your forum sends out the message to 4 people and those 4 people send it out to 5 people and on and on and on.

THis is our chance to show everyone that Websleuths, when the cause is a good one, we will come together and make things happen.

Ok, done and done! I sent my email, and was able to forward this info over to my father in law, who is a long haul driver. I have every confidence that the truckers want this to happen as badly as we all do!

Dear Everyone,

I just spoke to Marc. When you click on the link on his site to email the FCC it also goes to Klaaskids.

Marc just told me that only 10 people have written.

10 people.

I am hoping and praying it is just a busy day. If we don't get a ton more people this will fail.

Dear Everyone,

I just spoke to Marc. When you click on the link on his site to email the FCC it also goes to Klaaskids.

Marc just told me that only 10 people have written.

10 people.

I am hoping and praying it is just a busy day. If we don't get a ton more people this will fail.

I will get it done tonight for sure....darn work computer!

Just sent my e-mail. I will forward the info to friends who will forward to friends. Thanks, Tricia.

Just sent my email and will forward on tonight. Thanks for this info Tricia! This is our opportunity to make a difference and have our voice heard.

Lu

My email has been sent and I have forwarded the info to my family and friends and have asked them to forward also.
Together we can make this happen.

have sent a message out to all listed in my address book, will compose a message to Marc and the FCC later tonight once my lil ones have gone to bed.

Being a truckers wife, I know how important this measure could and should be!
Marc's message about Morgan (with the latest news stating she may of hitchhiked) wow, thinking about all the truck stops along the routes leading away from Charlottesville and how many times my husband has stopped at nearly all of those... how often those truck stops are completely filled and there being no open spots for trucks to park at night... hundreds of thousands of truckers would know more, just in VA(!!!) at least about Morgan, than I'm sure most know now... not to mention all the other persons that are missing...

I stand behind this measure, even if it just ends in 'the missing' being aired, 100% !!!!!

I just sent a letter .My hubby is an over the road trucker .He thinks it's a great idea if the FCC will just approve it .I am sending the link to all my family and friends .
Thank you for making us aware of this Tricia! I just saw it a few min. ago .

Same here, Truckers are the eyes of America.......they should be awarded a big Thanks because they do help LE find people and cars!

I just sent an email. I really hope this thing gets going.

Tricia, does Klaas have a MySpace a/c where he can send a bulletin msg to everyone and they can also forward it on? Can the same thing be done on Facebook? I think this is a great idea what he's doing. Very commendable!

My letter was sent,suggesting a MILLION MARCH against the abuse of our children. This is just crazy that any useful tool would take 3 years and still not be in use. We need to get rules passed that no S.O. can live with-in 10 miles of a school. It might not help but it sure wouldn't hurt.

Yes he does and so do I. I have been swamped but I am getting to it now, I hope, barring any unforeseen catastrophes :)

Thank you guys. I really appreciate you jumping in and helping.

Don't forget Marc is going to be here tonight for a live chat. 7 PM pacific and 10 PM eastern.

Here is the link to the instructions for our chat.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69168"]Chat open for discussion all day, every day! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Marc will discuss Shaniya's case and all of the current events. You can ask questions of Marc too.

Off to try and figure out how to get this on face book.

Thanks again everyone.
Tricia

Done. I sent my e-mail, and will now be spreading the word to my friends, and everyone on my e-mail lists.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back