NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Body Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP beautiful angel. I am so heartbroken right now. There is a special place in hell for a mother or anyone else that could do this to a child.

I just read this on another site and my heart is broken. :(
Shaniya deserved so much more than this. My heart goes out to her father and the rest of her family who LOVE her.
May her mother and EVERYONE else responsible pay for their atrocious actions.
RIP, Shaniya.

HLN news press conf any minute now

I was sure she was alive and mom sold her like some news casters were saying....

What does a little one ever do that would make some kill them...guess we'll never know.

This is not how I thought this would end. Poor, sweet, little girl.

NO!!!! I can't believe this. I was really hoping she would be found alive.
I am sooooooo effing pizzed at her mom, and the other 's that were involved in her 'kidnapping' and murder.

I don't normally say this kind of thing, but I hope they all rot prison and in hell! They are the lowest of the low.

From the ABC link above:

"But no poverty or economic desperation can along explain the prostitution of a child," he said.

"While there are no numbers on how many young children are trafficked by their own parents, there are about 100,000 minors trafficked in the United States each year, Logan said.

"Most of them are runaways or throwaways," he said."

Not to detract from the horror of this situation, I take issue with the fact that any child or person is a "throwaway". Shaniya is not a "throwaway". My daughter is trafficked and has an IQ of 63. She's certainly not a "throwaway" to me!! Every one of us has value and a purpose.

You're at peace, Little One. No more evil, only peace.

Oh NO!!

What a sweet beautiful babygirl. How could they?!?!?!

R.I.P. Shaniya :rose:

Many prayers for those that actually love her.

Rot in he!! Shaniya's egg donor and Shaniya's murderer.

Just logged on to this heartbreaking news. Words fail me right now. I just can not comprehend a mother doing this. So Sad.

From the ABC link above:

"But no poverty or economic desperation can along explain the prostitution of a child," he said.

"While there are no numbers on how many young children are trafficked by their own parents, there are about 100,000 minors trafficked in the United States each year, Logan said.

"Most of them are runaways or throwaways," he said."

Not to detract from the horror of this situation, I take issue with the fact that any child or person is a "throwaway". Shaniya is not a "throwaway". My daughter is trafficked and has an IQ of 63. She's certainly not a "throwaway" to me!! Every one of us has value and a purpose.

You're at peace, Little One. No more evil, only peace.

The difference here, izzy, is you have a heart and compassion. Bless you for that. Shaniya's mother doesn't, many others don't. She was "thrown away" by her mother as many other poor children are. Despicable.

I don't think he considers them to be throwaways, I think he means their worthless parents do.

I was sure she was alive and mom sold her like some news casters were saying....

What does a little one ever do that would make some kill them...guess we'll never know.
Good question the answer should be "No little one is a contest for some grown derelict".

However either the Child can identify this person, or this person has a record and would be identified through DNA.
unless murder is part of their sexual gratification :furious:
but if not; he could have just left her there and someone would have found her alive. :(

this is a horrific case, and I would love to hang that Mother along with the perp.
:furious:

Lots of discussion going on here too:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91621"]NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I wonder if Mario is the killer. I can't stand to look at him on the news or in pictures. He always looks like the joke is on us with his smirky look. I wonder if he murdered her right after they left the hotel. I hope he gets the needle along with the egg donar.

Mario has admitted kidnapping Shainya but will plead Not Guilty!!! That sure doesn't make sense to me. Why not just plead Guilty and get it done with. He is going to found guilty anyway. He's probably looking for a plea the pervert.

I hate to even think what that poor little girl must have suffered before her death. I was sure hoping she would be found alive. My heart goes out to her daddy. I hope her mother rots in hell. She doesn't deserve that title...mother.

OMG! I just got home and decided to check to see if there were any updates.......I have such a heavy heart and am sick over this.....I have no words right now to decribe how I feel.....I'm just speechless.

Good question the answer should be "No little one is a contest for some grown derelict".

However either the Child can identify this person, or this person has a record and would be identified through DNA.
unless murder is part of their sexual gratification :furious:
but if not; he could have just left her there and someone would have found her alive. :(

this is a horrific case, and I would love to hang that Mother along with the perp.
:furious:
SongLine,
I am hoping they send her to Raleigh Central Prison in Raleigh,North carolina because the prisoners there don't take to kindly to child molesters and child murders, they never make it to their day in court because the prisoners always end up taking them out. They need to take her there and stand her in the center of the crowd and let them do justice for Shaniya. I have no sympathy for the Antionette Davis, Mario McNeill, the Aunt or the person she was sold to. They need to go arrest the Aunt now because she was there too! I can't wait for them to send you to Raleigh Antionette! I hope you know how to fight them women prisoners! I wish Shaniya knew how to fight her attackers :(

I wonder if Mario is the killer. I can't stand to look at him on the news or in pictures. He always looks like the joke is on us with his smirky look. I wonder if he murdered her right after they left the hotel. I hope he gets the needle along with the egg donar.

Mario has admitted kidnapping Shainya but will plead Not Guilty!!! That sure doesn't make sense to me. Why not just plead Guilty and get it done with. He is going to found guilty anyway. He's probably looking for a plea the pervert.

I hate to even think what that poor little girl must have suffered before her death. I was sure hoping she would be found alive. My heart goes out to her daddy. I hope her mother rots in hell. She doesn't deserve that title...mother.

Sometimes I just have to step away from these cases where defenseless children are being brutalized and murdered. It use to be rather uncommon to see but now it seems like it happens so frequently and more and more so called "mothers". are either participants or facilitators.

The rotten truth is Shaniya did not have a mother for true mothers would never have done such a wicked and vile thing.

My heart goes out to Shaniya's father. It is obvious he truly loves her very much. I wish she had been with him.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member