Forensic Astrology - SHANIYA DAVIS missing 11/10/09 Fayetteville, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
Lurkeyloo has charted this missing child, Shaniya, and is frustrated because there is no birth time to work from. So are we all. Apparently what you are doing as a substitute for a timed chart is to use the natural zodiac, lurkeyloo. If you do that, yes, the First House is always Aries, the Second Taurus and so on, so that Mars does rule the child's Ascendant. Alternatively, some astrologers cast the chart for noon when the birth time is unknown, or for sunrise. The sunrise chart, though, does not place Mars as the ruler. It uses the Sun Sign, Aquarius and the ruler is then Saturn & Uranus.

Today and this evening the usual band of astrologers is looking at horoscopes that followed the original (phony) missing person report from Antoinette Davis. For one, the chart of the surveillance video taken at the elevator in the Sanford Comfort Suites Hotel in Sanford, NC. This chart has a Moon void of further aspects, 28:29 Leo in House 10 of public prominence and indeed it certainly was not a private moment. The world witnessed Mario McNeill and Shaniya in the hotel.

In an event chart, a void Moon means something very different from its significance in a natal chart or a horary. It means all activity ceases and there is silence. The ASC of the hotel chart is at crisis, 9° Scorpio and is afflicted by Mars in Leo from 11°. The Sun is on Serpentis, "a pest & a terror to society" and squares Jupiter, co-ruler of the child. The Sun squares her co-ruler Neptune a bit more widely too. Mercury in the First House trine Uranus in the child's House is not good because of its sexual connotations. But it also indicates that Mario McNeill made a phone call before he was arrested. That should be pursued. If Shaniya was the subject & victim of the trafficking Antoinette Davis is charged with, the phone call may lead to a third party--the ultimate receiver.

The worst aspect in the zodiac is the affliction between Saturn and Pluto and we have that ongoing these days and in this hotel chart. It is more meaningful because Pluto is a ruler of the Scorpio Ascendant.

After the child was reported missing (6:53 am) and police had begun their investigation, a neighbor came forward, stating she had heard suspicious noises coming from the Davis home, earlier that morning, around 3:00 am.

ShaniyaDavis3am.gif

I note at that time, all four angles are critical (00 Cardinal) --- at the Aries Point, where events come before the Public Eye. 00 degrees symbolizes beginnings/ something new, and this is the time all was set into action in this case. (This does not mean there was no pre-planning. It simply means it was at this time the plan was activated.)

As in the 6:11 am Hotel Surveillance Chart discussed by Tuba above, the SUN is conjunct SERPENTIS, 19 Scorpio, the 'cursed degree of the cursed sign'. This gives chilling testimony of an Event of the most malefic nature. The Event somehow involves a group/ group membership/ club/ social organization because Leo, the SUN's sign, is on the 11th House cusp of groups/associations, etc. and the MOON, denoting action, is there as well. MARS, which rules the 3rd House of Transport and the 7th House of Perpetrators/Thieves, is posited in the 11th House as well, square the SUN. Notice MARS the perp/transporter and SUN are also in mutual reception (each in each other's signs), further tying the Event SUN (a cursed event), the perpetrator(s) MARS and the 11th House of Groups/Associations/Clubs, etc. together.

The SUN is conjunct Part of the FATHER and CERES, both opposed the Part of Children 13 Taurus. This shows the involvement of both parents. If the father, who had custody, hadn't allowed visitation to the mother, we would not be working on this case at this time.

Also note Part of the MOTHER 24 Cancer is partile conjunct the malefic SOUTH NODE. This tells us the mother is intricately involved in/ responsible for the catastrophe/tragedy/fatality that will follow.

Aquarius is on the cusp of the 5th House of the Child in this Chart, so the Child Shaniya is co-ruled by SATURN and URANUS.

SATURN (Shaniya) is partile conjunct the PLUTO/CERES midpoint symbolizing abduction and rape. SATURN is also partile square PLUTO, co-ruler of the later charts (including the 5:30 am Last Seen, the 6:11 am Hotel Surveillance Video and the 6:53 am Reported Missing Charts). PLUTO is associated with rape, crime, sex, death and other 8th House connotations and is seen here just inside the 4th House End of the Matter, conjunct one of the Parts of MURDER and inconjunct the Part of DEATH 01 Gemini. (I note DEATH is also trine SATURN (Shaniya) and inconjunct VENUS, natural significator of young girls, posited at 03 Scorpio in the Via Combusta (15 Libra - 15 Scorpio).)

The VERTEX (fate) is opposite SATURN (Shaniya), square PLUTO (kidnapping/rape, etc.) and inconjunct VENUS (female child).

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality/cruelty) equals the CERES/MIDHEAVEN midpoint (mother's role in the matter). Note one of the Parts of MURDER on the Midheaven. Also, the MARS/SATURN = CERES/MC at 06 Virgo close squares Shaniya's natal (sunrise) MOON, 07 Sagittarius.

Additionally, the Event MOON, void throughout these charts, will partile trine PLUTO 01 Capricorn in the End of the Matter 4th House and partile oppose Shaniya's Secondary Progressed SUN 00 Pisces upon MOON's entry into Virgo.

As mentioned above, MARS at 11 Leo is the ruler of the subsequent Event charts. It is now, at 3:00 am, and will remain through the 6:53 am chart and further, partile square Shaniya's Tertiary Progressed SUN AND NODES, 11 Taurus, symbolizing attack/violence/rape and other MARS afflictions as well as re-emphasizing the catastrophe/tragedy/fatality testimonies given when planetary placements are in same degree as NODES.

Unfortunately, as I continue to examine the charts, I am not at all convinced it is going to end well.

Sadly,
Soulscape

FifthEssence has uncovered the booking record showing mother's Date of Birth.

AntoinetteNicoleDavis.gif

1. Notice the MARS/SATURN conjunction 9 - 12 Scorpio opposite CERES 10 Taurus, suggesting brutality/sadism, and despicably cruel caretaking.

2. Recall from Tuba's post above, 09 Scorpio rises on the Hotel Surveillance chart --- partile conjunct AND's natal SATURN!

3. Recall from my post above that 11 Taurus is the degree of Shaniya's Tertiary Progressed SUN AND NORTH NODE and that Event MARS (in all the Event charts) at 11 Leo partile squares them. This degree, 11 Taurus, is conjunct AND's natal CERES (mothering/nurturing) and smack opposed AND's natal MARS/SATURN (cruelty/brutality) midpoint.

4. To further refine point #3, Event CERES 12 Scorpio is partile conjunct AND's natal MARS (aggressive/violent mothering) both partile opposed little Shaniya's natal (sunrise) Part of FORTUNE, showing tragic misfortune to Shaniya caused by the mother.

5. AND's natal BLACK MOON LILITH (the murdering mother) at 01 Pisces is partile square the Part of DEATH in the 3:00 am Noises Heard chart discussed in my post above.

6. AND's natal (sunrise) MIDHEAVEN at 24 Pisces is in the same degree as the Event NODES 24 Capricorn/Cancer. The MIDHEAVEN shows Reputation, what one is publicly known for, and as those who follow this Astrology Forum know, a planet or point in the same degree as the NODES always portends a catastrophe/tragedy/fatality.

The fact that AND's MIDHEAVEN is in the Event's Fateful Degree (degree of the NODES) connects the Mother with the Event: for what the Public has learned so far is that the Mother allegedly sold the Daughter for sexual purposes, a catastrophe/tragedy indeed.

That's the quick look. I'm sure there's more.

Thanks,
Soulscape

After the child was reported missing (6:53 am) and police had begun their investigation, a neighbor came forward, stating she had heard suspicious noises coming from the Davis home, earlier that morning, around 3:00 am.

ShaniyaDavis3am.gif

I note at that time, all four angles are critical (00 Cardinal) --- at the Aries Point, where events come before the Public Eye. 00 degrees symbolizes beginnings/ something new, and this is the time all was set into action in this case. (This does not mean there was no pre-planning. It simply means it was at this time the plan was activated.)

As in the 6:11 am Hotel Surveillance Chart discussed by Tuba above, the SUN is conjunct SERPENTIS, 19 Scorpio, the 'cursed degree of the cursed sign'. This gives chilling testimony of an Event of the most malefic nature. The Event somehow involves a group/ group membership/ club/ social organization because Leo, the SUN's sign, is on the 11th House cusp of groups/associations, etc. and the MOON, denoting action, is there as well. MARS, which rules the 3rd House of Transport and the 7th House of Perpetrators/Thieves, is posited in the 11th House as well, square the SUN. Notice MARS the perp/transporter and SUN are also in mutual reception (each in each other's signs), further tying the Event SUN (a cursed event), the perpetrator(s) MARS and the 11th House of Groups/Associations/Clubs, etc. together.

The SUN is conjunct Part of the FATHER and CERES, both opposed the Part of Children 13 Taurus. This shows the involvement of both parents. If the father, who had custody, hadn't allowed visitation to the mother, we would not be working on this case at this time.

Also note Part of the MOTHER 24 Cancer is partile conjunct the malefic SOUTH NODE. This tells us the mother is intricately involved in/ responsible for the catastrophe/tragedy/fatality that will follow.

Aquarius is on the cusp of the 5th House of the Child in this Chart, so the Child Shaniya is co-ruled by SATURN and URANUS.

SATURN (Shaniya) is partile conjunct the PLUTO/CERES midpoint symbolizing abduction and rape. SATURN is also partile square PLUTO, co-ruler of the later charts (including the 5:30 am Last Seen, the 6:11 am Hotel Surveillance Video and the 6:53 am Reported Missing Charts). PLUTO is associated with rape, crime, sex, death and other 8th House connotations and is seen here just inside the 4th House End of the Matter, conjunct one of the Parts of MURDER and inconjunct the Part of DEATH 01 Gemini. (I note DEATH is also trine SATURN (Shaniya) and inconjunct VENUS, natural significator of young girls, posited at 03 Scorpio in the Via Combusta (15 Libra - 15 Scorpio).)

The VERTEX (fate) is opposite SATURN (Shaniya), square PLUTO (kidnapping/rape, etc.) and inconjunct VENUS (female child).

The MARS/SATURN midpoint (brutality/cruelty) equals the CERES/MIDHEAVEN midpoint (mother's role in the matter). Note one of the Parts of MURDER on the Midheaven. Also, the MARS/SATURN = CERES/MC at 06 Virgo close squares Shaniya's natal (sunrise) MOON, 07 Sagittarius.

Additionally, the Event MOON, void throughout these charts, will partile trine PLUTO 01 Capricorn in the End of the Matter 4th House and partile oppose Shaniya's Secondary Progressed SUN 00 Pisces upon MOON's entry into Virgo.

As mentioned above, MARS at 11 Leo is the ruler of the subsequent Event charts. It is now, at 3:00 am, and will remain through the 6:53 am chart and further, partile square Shaniya's Tertiary Progressed SUN AND NODES, 11 Taurus, symbolizing attack/violence/rape and other MARS afflictions as well as re-emphasizing the catastrophe/tragedy/fatality testimonies given when planetary placements are in same degree as NODES.

Unfortunately, as I continue to examine the charts, I am not at all convinced it is going to end well.

Sadly,
Soulscape
Thank you to you Soulscape, and Tuba, and all other Astro's. I am beside myself wondering how a Mother could do this to her own child. :furious::rage:

Lurkeyloo has charted this missing child, Shaniya, and is frustrated because there is no birth time to work from. So are we all. Apparently what you are doing as a substitute for a timed chart is to use the natural zodiac, lurkeyloo. If you do that, yes, the First House is always Aries, the Second Taurus and so on, so that Mars does rule the child's Ascendant. Alternatively, some astrologers cast the chart for noon when the birth time is unknown, or for sunrise. The sunrise chart, though, does not place Mars as the ruler. It uses the Sun Sign, Aquarius and the ruler is then Saturn & Uranus.

Today and this evening the usual band of astrologers is looking at horoscopes that followed the original (phony) missing person report from Antoinette Davis. For one, the chart of the surveillance video taken at the elevator in the Sanford Comfort Suites Hotel in Sanford, NC. This chart has a Moon void of further aspects, 28:29 Leo in House 10 of public prominence and indeed it certainly was not a private moment. The world witnessed Mario McNeill and Shaniya in the hotel.

In an event chart, a void Moon means something very different from its significance in a natal chart or a horary. It means all activity ceases and there is silence. The ASC of the hotel chart is at crisis, 9° Scorpio and is afflicted by Mars in Leo from 11°. The Sun is on Serpentis, "a pest & a terror to society" and squares Jupiter, co-ruler of the child. The Sun squares her co-ruler Neptune a bit more widely too. Mercury in the First House trine Uranus in the child's House is not good because of its sexual connotations. But it also indicates that Mario McNeill made a phone call before he was arrested. That should be pursued. If Shaniya was the subject & victim of the trafficking Antoinette Davis is charged with, the phone call may lead to a third party--the ultimate receiver.

The worst aspect in the zodiac is the affliction between Saturn and Pluto and we have that ongoing these days and in this hotel chart. It is more meaningful because Pluto is a ruler of the Scorpio Ascendant.
Tuba,
your post got me to thinking....(especially in light of the possible phone call by MAM)

Could AD have prostituted her child to MAM thinking she would be returned but something went horribly wrong at the hotel or directly after he left and the call he made was to AD telling her this?... the time of the video capture at the hotel was 0611... could he have been leaving the hotel in that capture? (he was there for an hour so could check in time have been 0500)? The only reason I ask this is because she called LE at 0653 (iirc or it may have been 0651) and there is forty minutes between the video capture and the call to LE...

It just seems to me that AD jumped thru hoops covering her butt when she realized her child was not coming back and she had to do somethinig about it... she fingered Coe little to know that he had a rock solid alibi! He had been babysitting his nephew and there were family member witnesses but the family members said that LE told them they were lying.. (and Le will no doubt, as they should, be dealing with that mistake for a long time to come)..

I think, just my opinion, that MAM may have killed this child. He had plenty of time to cover his tracks while AD gave all her inconsistent stories and pointed her nasty finger at Coe. She had plenty of time in those in between days to have her child safely recovered if she were out there alive...

sorry for the mind diarrhea... I just had to run that by you astros....

Thank you Tuba and Soulscape for Shaniya's chart reading.

I had hoped she would be found, safe.

Will she be found?

there is a ground search going on now for Shaniya... btwn the mhp and the hotel...

The Lee County Sheriff's Office said it was conducting a search at N.C. Highway 87 and Walker Road, near the Carolina Trace subdivision. The area has woods crisscrossed by open fields.
Sky 5 footage of the scene showed that Walker Road had been blocked off and law enforcement vehicles were parked along the road. K-9 units were at the scene, and officers searched a kudzu-covered ravine off the highway.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6423636/

Is it possible to do a chart on Mario Andrette McNeill?
I'll try to find his DOB city etc.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4438258&postcount=145"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #8[/ame]

DOB for Mario is 4/30/1980

MAMs courtdate for the kidnapping charge is 12/02/09 and AD will appear in court tomorrow, 11/16/09. Don't know if these would be helpful in casting charts or not but saw it on the NC site and thought I would post it just in case.

Mario Mc Neill was born on a Full Moon, his Scorpio Moon falling on the ASC of the hotel video and his Sun on the Descendant. But we already know that he is identified to this event and in a very personal way, so no revelations here. He has Venus at 22° II opposite Neptune at 22° Sagittarius and therefore sees what he wants to see rather than the facts. He conjures fantasies around his love object. Due to this aspect he is not drawn to relationships of equality but chooses encounters* with people far above him or well beneath him, in status or in stature! His choices are not peers in any sense, even in age. Clandestine trysts are a specialty and the hotel chart shows this also, Venus in House 12. Losing heart easily, a characteristic of this opposition Venus - Neptune, he turns himself in.

His Sun is conjunct Shaniya's Mars and his own Mars 28° Leo in on the 28° Leo Moon of the hotel chart, he is full of heat. Transit Mercury that morning was conjunct his Uranus in Scorpio trine transit Uranus, thus the phone call he made. Even though he is only 29, he has already had his Saturn return, 20° Virgo. Transit Uranus, however, is actively cracking the disciplines, codes and moral structure of his life by opposing Mario's Saturn. Because of his Mars and Venus placements, he is permissive and promiscuous and answers to no one, disregarding authority. In combination with his Taurus Sun, a compounding factor, self-gratification is his all.

*n.b. Encounters, not relationships

Meantime, the State Highway Patrol issued a 'be on the lookout for' advisory this morning, saying that they're looking for a man who had been spotted with Davis. The man is believed to be about 60 years old and driving a blue Toyota, according to an official with the Highway patrol. He may be in the vicinity of Raeford Road or Cliffdale Road.
http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/16/952562

Dear SoulScape,
I need help understanding something on Shaniya's chart.
Murder1 ?? massive assaults??
Murder2 ?? near death???
Death..........I understand this one

Dear SoulScape,
I need help understanding something on Shaniya's chart.
Murder1 ?? massive assaults??
Murder2 ?? near death???
Death..........I understand this one

Passionflower,

Starkly, MURDER is murder. There are different formulae:

MURDER1 = ASCENDANT + PLUTO - SATURN
MURDER2 = ASCENDANT + SATURN - PLUTO

MURDER2 is often used in night charts (of which the 3:00 am chart is one). I always look at both positions. The positions of both Parts in this chart are equally disturbing --- MURDER2 is on the MIDHEAVEN (what comes before the Public Eye) and MURDER1 is on the 4th House Cusp, End of the Matter, the Grave.

In conjunction with the other dire testimonies of this 3:00 am chart and in light of the fact that as we speak, LE is searching for a body, to say I feel nauseated and sickened would be an understatement.

Thanks,
Soulscape

PS: Another formula given for the Part of MURDER is ASCENDANT + MOON - Ruler of ASCENDANT, with a reversal for night charts, ie, ASCENDANT + Ruler of ASCENDANT - MOON. I did not use this formula which in this chart, gives 06 Scorpio.

In one of the articles in the main thread the police spokeperson stated. davis had been prostituting her child.

Is there anything in the charts showing this had been going on overtime? I truly hope this was a one time deal, and this child did not suffer for weeks.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member