NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate to type this, but it's been on my mind allot............
human trafficing, kiddie *advertiser censored* (hotel) and snuff film somewhere else?
after all, they are pervs! sex, torture........$$$$$
IIRC, the guy that ound her said it was horrific.......something like that.
Would these MONSTERS do something so horrible??
Only the autopsy will tell the truth!

A repost of the three amigos - ETA: Pizzface is MAM:

Attachments

• Three amigos.jpg
    Three amigos.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 127
Please bring guys pix back.........he looks just like an older MAM!!!!
honestly I feel related! like DAD???

Oh my god, snuff film never crossed my mind.
But now that it's in my head, I'll never get it out.
Can we please get that autopsy, please mr/mrs medical examiner?

They would not dare do that - no they would not dare!!!!!!!!!!:banghead::furious::banghead::furious:

I am so sorry that I put that in your brain, but as I read stories about the 'under world'..........this goes on.
I never knew anything til I started researching this.

IMO Brian walking out to the interview his son was doing last night was very heart felt. I believe they are seeking strength from each other.
When something bad happens, everybody starts blaming everybody else.
Has BL done the blaming to the media yet?

I really hate to type this, but it's been on my mind allot............
human trafficing, kiddie *advertiser censored* (hotel) and snuff film somewhere else?
after all, they are pervs! sex, torture........$$$$$
IIRC, the guy that ound her said it was horrific.......something like that.
Would these MONSTERS do something so horrible??
Only the autopsy will tell the truth!

Snuff film never ever crossed my mind - they would NOT dare do that!!:furious:
They going away for a long, long time - they won't be breathing air for too long if there is any proof of this.

I'm really hopeing this is not a dumb question, but what is snuff film?

Aunt Carey said she hadn't spoken to her since the four weeks before when she dropped her off for a two day visit,that would have been on a Sunday,from what she said.

Actually she said packed enough clothes for two days,she didn't say two day visit.I just assume she thought it would be for two days.But,if it was on a Sunday,she had school the next day and I thought she had weekend visits sometimes.Why not be dropping her off on a Friday night for a two day visit?

She said it was "four weeks ago on a Friday." :)

4:40 -
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flPBRlBYmTU"]YouTube- Shaniya Davis: Brad Lockhart Press Conf. 11/17/09 - 2[/ame]

I am so sorry that I put that in your brain, but as I read stories about the 'under world'..........this goes on.
I never knew anything til I started researching this.

I knew. I just hadn't considered it in Shaniya's case. Normally, on the rare occasion on is made, they use adults...they fight more and make it more exciting. (Typing that sentence made me feel dirty.)

I know that they are rare, very rare. It is hard to find a market, and very hard to find one that can be trusted. I don't think that McNeil would be able to find a buyer, but I'm not sure. I think McNeil may be a little further up the criminal food chain than most are assuming.

A repost of the three amigos:
Okay, please help me out here... is "Pizz Face" actually Mario (MAM)?

If it is, I've never seen that pic of him.

Strong resemblance between the guy you called "Pizz Face" and the guy named "Dustis" (sp?).

It's a film wherein people are actually killed. :sheesh:

OH my!!!

Ok, here goes another question...

A few days after Shaniya was taken, didn't someone come in here and on IS and post pictures that had "property of MAM" on them.
They caused quite a stir. I did not see them and was thankful.
But, was that picture something that would have been on a snuff film?

I'm bringing this over from the other thread because it closed before I could post:

I see a trend to OVERstate the opinion that some of us have ..ie "you all must think he helped to murder his daughter">> No I don't

and I sure have never said that....

I also don't find his past wife/s/kid/s etc to be of any real bearing here

however...I am still wondering how a little princess goes from fairy outfits and riding her scooter into a BMW to living in a singlewide trailer with felons, backed up sewage, no school, and being sold to subsidize her mother's crack habit

it is hard to fathom...maybe some of you can help me

if you have a dog...will you just take it to the worst part of town, and drop it off without going in and checking?? what if the "kennel" is a pit ring...and your dog is the "bait" used to get the fighting dogs excited?? I would say the same thing...HOW could you drop your dog off there?

Snipped respectfully for space by me.

I think the difference is that he knew AD, or thought he did. We can become lulled into a sense of security when we actually know people who may pose a risk. I have said this before, and I will repeat it. How many times have we heard neighbors or others say, for example: "Oh, but he was such a nice man! So kind to animals and children. I never would have guessed he could do something like this."?
How many cases have we heard of where the initial reaction from people who knew the perp is that he or she just must be innocent because they are not capable of such acts? I think of Jesse Grund and casey anthony. He thought she was a wonderful, loving mother incapable of harming her child. he knew casey well. He slept with her, lived with her and was engaged. But, he could not see the evil that is now so apparent to us.
I think it is psychological to be more trusting of people we actually know.

The other issues is that, again, some people are not that smart. Some people don't have good hinky meters. Some people are naive, trusting. Some people hold the ideal of motherhood to such a high standard they could not imagine a m other harming a child - even though we hear of such cases in the news. Another example from the casey case - there were LEGIONS of people from websleuths supporting her and/or insisting that she either had nothing to do with it and was innocent, except possibly for negligence, that her child was forcibly kidnapped, that casey sold her child instead of murdering her, or that if the child was dead, it was an accident. And these are people who know full well about crime and stats and mothers who kill yet did not actually know casey. But, they could not wrap their mind around the possibility that a pretty young woman with tons of smiling pictures of her and the child, could have murdered her own baby. It's the motherhood ideal working.
Finally, how many of you could possibly predict such an outcome? My gosh, it is so horrible to comprehend - a mother actually harming her child in such a premeditated, methodical manner, and for what, why? How the heck could this average, uneducated, working class father possibly predict such a thing?
We on these boards know full well the risks to kids from drug use, new boyfriends, dysfunction, etc. But many, many people out there do not. Nor do they know what they can do about it even if they have an inkling as to the risks. This father should have done many things. He didn't. But he is not a bad man. He's a single dad trying his best to work and provide for his child and provide for her care and give her access to her bio-mom, etc.he obviously took great care of Shaniya, who looked happy, clean and well adjusted, when in his care. He made a huge error in giving AD a chance to see her child.
Finally, sadly, I come across cases in my practice, every single week, of parents who absolutely have no understanding of their rights. Especially dads. I don't think Brad knew of the risks, knew what he could do to obtain custody via the courts or knew that it is not always wise to give someone a "second chance." I pity the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni