Crocodile attacked and killed by angry hippos

I felt a little sorry for the crocodile until I read that the hippos were only protecting a mother hippo and her calf.

Rule N#1~ No matter how cute and innocent you think they are, never mess with the hippos.:snooty:

Hippos are fierce beings... they are considered the most dangerous animals in Africa.

More people in Africa are killed by Hippos than Crocodiles annually.

But even here in Florida there are a fair amount of alligator attacks. Usually a few every year, and some are fatal. Most people lose a limb to a big gator or just get some puncture wounds from a small one.

Hippos are fierce beings... they are considered the most dangerous animals in Africa.

My precious husband spent part of his childhood in Congo, and his parents used to allow him to swim in the Congo River.......I think they were trying to get rid of the poor kid! The river is home to crocs, and hippos frequented the area, also.

We had a hippo escape from a small local zoo. (Poor hippo was on loan to the zoo.) It was in the middle of a highway, had charged several cars and trucks, and zoo officials, law enforcement and vets could not subdue the animal. They had to kill it to stop it. They are very fierce, and they aren't afraid of anything!

To bad humans dont act like the hippos did. Just think how many children would not be hurt.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back