Mail Carrier Found Drunk, Inside a Residence

I wonder how many people got mail that didn't belong to them that day LOL :rolling:

LOL, don't know why but this strikes me funny!

I wonder how many people got mail that didn't belong to them that day LOL :rolling:

More than just a few, I bet. :crazy: From the photo, at least she seems to be a happy soul when she gets intoxicated.

It struck me as funny at first, too. I'll bet the people on her route didn't think so though, because there's likely to have been drinking and messed up mail before this incident. Hope she wasn't driving around one of those little mail trucks. She probably took out a few mailboxes.

It does sound funny and when she was found eating noodles with her hands cracked me up but I'm sure it wasn't funny to the residents who didn't get their mail that day.......:woohoo:

Gozgals

It does sound funny and when she was found eating noodles with her hands cracked me up but I'm sure it wasn't funny to the residents who didn't get their mail that day.......:woohoo:

Gozgals

Maybe she was too drunk to find a fork! :rolling:

I think it is safer for me to not make a lot of comments I would LIKE to make. I will just ask why someone who had been in trouble 3 months prior, had to be "dropped off" to deliver her mail, must have been obviously drunk, with her astronomically high BAL was allowed to deliver mail in the first place?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back