Thread 8
Thread 7
Thread 6
Thread 5
Thread 4
Thread 3
Thread 2
Thread 1

Continue here with discussion on Somer's case.

Post links to SR registry only, do not copy/paste info on SO to this thread, including photographs and inmate details.

Do not post personal information -- name, address, phone number -- of anyone LE has not named as suspect in the murder of Somer Thompson here.

References to minors other than the victim should be initials only (AC, AT, ST). When in doubt about whether you can use someone's name, use initials and provide link to source of information.

Links ONLY to Facebook/MySpace/Twitter pages with description of what you want us to look at. Don't copy and paste information here.

Ok, so I have been doing a bit of sleuthing on an rso that was mentioned earlier, CRS, who looks like evil embodied. I pulled up his info off the fdle to find where he lived in relation to the route that Somer would have taken home. I know people don't put a lot of stock into google street view because its unknown when the images were taken, but in the streetview of this particular rso's street there are two people who look an awful like DT & PC headed in the direction of the rso's home. Who knows? Just thought it was worth mentioning if anyone wants to check it out. Could DT & PC possibly have been friends with this particular rso?

If you consider WLK a viable suspect and consider where he was arrested, there was a print business nearby. If THAT dumpster was used, there could have been toner which might have been mistaken for soot.

Even though I understand that the source of the soot being on Somer was from someone who tends to elaborate, but still, when I went into the street view and saw that place, it did make me get the googly eyes.

Ok, so I have been doing a bit of sleuthing on an rso that was mentioned earlier, CRS, who looks like evil embodied. I pulled up his info off the fdle to find where he lived in relation to the route that Somer would have taken home. I know people don't put a lot of stock into google street view because its unknown when the images were taken, but in the streetview of this particular rso's street there are two people who look an awful like DT & PC headed in the direction of the rso's home. Who knows? Just thought it was worth mentioning if anyone wants to check it out. Could DT & PC possibly have been friends with this particular rso?

Can I get a thread? allowed to post name and address? I am too tired to really look thru threads... i dont remember who this is.. CRS?

If you consider WLK a viable suspect and consider where he was arrested, there was a print business nearby. If THAT dumpster was used, there could have been toner which might have been mistaken for soot.

Even though I understand that the source of the soot being on Somer was from someone who tends to elaborate, but still, when I went into the street view and saw that place, it did make me get the googly eyes.

IMO WLK is the person who committed this crime - if you had to put together a scenario for a child predator to act out - his would be it. mho

Regarding the soot: That information came from dad T on national television and has yet to be retracted. I'm not sure what the truth is! Why would he give that info if not sure sure that it is fact?

I live outside of a city of 85,000. When there have been some crimes that I am interested in, it takes talking to about 2 people before I get some info on something about the crime and criminals. I am so amazed that there is no info about this out there at all in the community.

Somebody knows something, I am sure of it. Unless it is a drifter, there are all kinds of little and big things that people know. So where is all of the chatter?

Can I get a thread? allowed to post name and address? I am too tired to really look thru threads... i dont remember who this is.. CRS?

I don't think we're allowed to give full names or addresses... but his street backs up to the intersection of Debarry & Gano. The guy looks like EVIL. No other rso's photo has quite given me the creeps like this guy. He also registered this address a little over four months before Somer went missing which implies he was relatively new to the neighborhood.

Here is a link where an interactive map of the rso's that live around where Somer went missing is. It may help you out

http://firstcoast.momslikeme.com/me...ge&si=Comments&filter=0&g=445337&se=&sd=&sn=0

eyes4crime, my belief is that at the time he thought it to be true. But after considering who it was who told him ... he told Sadnpod to take it with a grain of salt.

I took the person's initials to mean his sister LH. If I remember this right, she said LE told her there was soot on Somer, and she told ST.

For awhile there was discussion about the print shop near WLK's place of arrest and we thought toner could be mistaken for soot (forensics will tell).

I just added the disclaimer on the soot because it was recently discussed.

Kmart, we can link to the SO registry sites, we just cannot copy and paste information into WS threads.

In terms of blocks , how close is he?

Why not him? He's tiny-5'6" 113 pounds. Somer could fight him.

LOL ... do any of you hit the Thanks button when you really mean You're Welcome? I do.

Human, .7 miles/2 minutes by car/14 minutes walking (from her house)

.6 miles/2 minutes by car/12 minutes walking (from burned house)

There are so many of them just minutes away. It's hard to comprehend why they are allowed to live so close to schools IMO.

Goodnight all ... still hoping for a crumb from LE.

There are so many of them just minutes away. It's hard to comprehend why they are allowed to live so close to schools IMO.

IMO WLK is the person who committed this crime - if you had to put together a scenario for a child predator to act out - his would be it. mho

Regarding the soot: That information came from dad T on national television and has yet to be retracted. I'm not sure what the truth is! Why would he give that info if not sure sure that it is fact?

IMO if its not WLk,,, its too close for comfort...

here is the soot story

I ride with ST to downtown jax for NG interview,, he talks to LH on phone all the way there..he goes in room and I sit in lobby and watch on big tv..this is first time I had heard of soot.
same time u did. So later I ask him where he got this from and he said LH was telling him about her conversation with LE on ride there. This is where it came from and its NOT reliable... IMO
I also think all this rumor spreading stuff from fam and appearances is why LE tells them NOTHING i know of.

Goodnite... Noway, thanks again

I don't think LE does tell the family much of anything, but my friend's child was kidnapped years ago, never to be found. LE did tell them some things that the public did not know about.

It was 20 years ago, I think, but they never had a lawyer. Never! And they would never say anything to anyone because they did not want to jeopardize finding their child.

Of course, Somer has been found, but one would assume that you wouldn't want to jeopardize finding the perp. I do not understand the lawyer. It is very strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak