MI MI - Jessica 'Jacie' Garcia, 24, Detroit, 3 Sept 2005

Not many comments on this so I searched for another thread for her but couldn't find one. If there is one would someone please let me know.

But this case is really confusing me. I am not clear on what this all means. The link above was all I could seem to find on this lady. And personally the article raised more questions for me then answers.

It says
"Jessica had her 18-month-old son, Izaac, with her at the time, but police don’t know whether the baby was at the scene of the murder."

So I took that as the son was found with her murdered body? But then Jessica's friend then says that

"She stated that she and Jessica had been at the bar together and had stepped outside. She returned to the bar alone while Jessica stayed outside. When she was ready to leave, Jessica still had not appeared. She said she had returned to the bar later that night and had found one of Jessica’s shoes lying in the street in front of the bar. She had Izaac and was worried about Jessica, and wanted to let Jessica’s family know that she was missing."

I guess I don't understand was the child with Jessica or her friend? If Jessica and her friend were both at the bar then who had the child then? None of that makes any sense. And was Jessica's son found with her or with her friend who was at the bar with her?

Not many comments on this so I searched for another thread for her but couldn't find one. If there is one would someone please let me know.

But this case is really confusing me. I am not clear on what this all means. The link above was all I could seem to find on this lady. And personally the article raised more questions for me then answers.

It says
"Jessica had her 18-month-old son, Izaac, with her at the time, but police don’t know whether the baby was at the scene of the murder."

So I took that as the son was found with her murdered body? But then Jessica's friend then says that

"She stated that she and Jessica had been at the bar together and had stepped outside. She returned to the bar alone while Jessica stayed outside. When she was ready to leave, Jessica still had not appeared. She said she had returned to the bar later that night and had found one of Jessica’s shoes lying in the street in front of the bar. She had Izaac and was worried about Jessica, and wanted to let Jessica’s family know that she was missing."

I guess I don't understand was the child with Jessica or her friend? If Jessica and her friend were both at the bar then who had the child then? None of that makes any sense. And was Jessica's son found with her or with her friend who was at the bar with her?
Hi, so this is actually my mother. I was adopted at birth and she was very active with me growing up and was an amazing women. She died when I was around 6 years old and last spoke to her on my 6th birthday.

I didnt find out about her death until 2012 due to lost of communication between my adoptive family and my birth family. I was finally informed about her death once I was 12. I’m 20 now and start searching for answers and after finally asking for my mother’s full name I found the website about her death and was horrified to finally discover what was being held from me for the past 8 years.

What I was told by my adoptive parents regarding my brother Izaac was that night Jessica (my mother) gave Izaac to some friends to watch so she could go out. When my aunt, Jessica’s sister, went to claim the body my aunt found that Izaac had been passed around from friend to friend to be looked after.

Izaac from my knowledge was not at the crime scene and I pray to god my brother wasn’t there. I hope this kinda clears things up.

If you have happened to find anymore information about her case please pass it along to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back