Canada - Paul Joseph Smith, 24, killed in Kitchener nightclub scuffle, 21 Nov 2009

WhyaDuck?

Inactive
Reaction score
Police issue arrest warrant for Frederick Lutterodt in downtown Kitchener homicide

KITCHENER — Waterloo Regional Police have an arrest warrant for Frederick Lutterodt, a 25-year-old man known as “Snipes,” in the slaying of Paul Joseph Smith, 24, early Saturday morning on Scott Street in downtown Kitchener.

Lutterodt is described as a black male with a Caribbean accent, five feet seven inches tall, weighing 146 pounds with a tattoo on his neck saying ‘Tiana 12.08.05’. Lutterodt is known to frequent both Kitchener and Brampton.

Lutterodt was last seen wearing a baby blue sweater, a white hoody, white doo-rag and a blue baseball cap.

“He is to be considered dangerous and not to be approached,” Insp. Steve Beckett of the Waterloo Regional Police says.

Beckett urges anyone with information on Lutterodt to contact homicide detectives at 519-653-7700 ext. 2654 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

Smith was pronounced dead at hospital early Saturday following an altercation on Scott Street around 2:47 a.m.

More at:
http://news.therecord.com/News/Local/article/632827

(With suspect pic.)

How sad! I would hope, that if someone did murder me, it WOULD be a gun and in the head; quick and over with so my family wouldn't have to suffer wondering what it was like.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back