Adopted Man Discovers His Biological Father is Charles Manson!

:eek:
Wow.
ETA: Matthew does look like him. Sounds as if he's had a relatively normal/productive/good life prior to finding out this information. I hope he doesn't let this define him. :(

I've always been interested in what happened to the children of Charles Manson and members of the 'Manson Family'.

I know that one of Charles Manson's sons committed suicide, and another grew up to be a fine young man.

Now, I'm going to read this article.

Thank you for sharing!

Wow!

He really does bare a striking resemblance to Manson, doesn't he?

:eek:
Wow.
ETA: Matthew does look like him. Sounds as if he's had a relatively normal/productive/good life prior to finding out this information. I hope he doesn't let this define him. :(

I agree. It sounds as if he is nothing like his biological father except for his looks. For his own sanity, he needs to stay as far away from Manson as possible.

I also wonder how many other children Manson has floating around out there? How many know they are a child of his and how many don't? It would be interesting to find out.

If I was his birth mother, I think I would have lied....just said his daddy was a one night stand whose name I didn't remember. I would rather my child think I was "easy" than to know he has a monster for a father.

For some twisted reason about once a year I try and find out information on Charles Manson's kids. I think it's because deep down I know if I ever go out on a date again it will be with his son. Just my luck.

This is very interesting. Poor guy. Not his fault.

Don't you think there are probably many many more little charlie's out there?

For some twisted reason about once a year I try and find out information on Charles Manson's kids. I think it's because deep down I know if I ever go out on a date again it will be with his son. Just my luck.

LOL!
Nice to know I am in good company! I've done the same thing myself many times over the years- tried to find all I can about what happened to the children of the Manson Family.

About 20 years ago, I remember seeing a grainy documentary of the group at Spawn Ranch, filmed prior to their arrests and notoriety for the Tate/LaBianca murders.

The film showed many beautiful, small children of the members, being 'raised' among all those drug-addicted, Charlie-worshipping, 'free-loving' hippies... and for some reason seeing that short home-movie style footage really started a fascination for me about what happened to those kids after many of their parents were arrested for some of the most heinous crimes in California's history.

Vincent Bugliosi's infamous book, Helter Skelter, even named some of the children of the different members.

I remember that Charles Manson and (I think?) Sandra Goode had a little boy together named/called 'Valentine' (his name was later changed), who was raised by Valentine's maternal grandparents, somewhere in the mid-west. Just a few years ago, as an adult, he granted an interview to the media. I was so impressed at how well adjusted he seemed.

Anyway, very interesting stuff.

I would never paint myself with that tainted brush. I read the article this morning and do not remember if he has children. If he does, it's not fair to them to go public with this. It will affect the way others perceive them.

If I found that out about myself it would be my greatest secret and it would die with me. I surely wouldn't be writing him letters.

Poor guy...

I remember that Charles Manson and (I think?) Sandra Goode had a little boy together named/called 'Valentine' (his name was later changed), who was raised by Valentine's maternal grandparents, somewhere in the mid-west. Just a few years ago, as an adult, he granted an interview to the media. I was so impressed at how well adjusted he seemed.

Anyway, very interesting stuff.

Respectfully snipped and BBM.

Now THAT is something I would have loved to have seen!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f035w8eD2f0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia][nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f035w8eD2f0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv8vngdCMN0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia][nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv8vngdCMN0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

If I were to ever be single again, it would be just my luck to date one of Charlie's kids. I'm so good at picking men and all! LOL

FYI - I found an old thread on Serial Killers & Their Children (Dennis Rader, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, etc).

Here's the link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23181"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

It might be interesting to have a forum dedicated to that topic, with each serial killers threads listed as subtopics. While I don't like reading some of this stuff, it's really interesting to me...especially knowing they had children. Their children are victims as well. When I hear about Charles Manson, I am filled with hate & fear. When I hear of him having a son that did something good with his life, I tend not to hate the last name as much, but rather concentrate on despising the actual perpetrator (being Charles Manson & his little groupies). KWIM?

Slightly off topic...

Author Ann Rule has a section on her website devoted to updates of the people she has written about in her books.

I think it is there that I read that the baby girl that Ted Bundy had with his lawyer (that he sneakily married in court during his trial for the murder of 12 year old Kimberly Leach) has grown up to be a beautiful, respectable woman. She was raised by her mother, Ted Bundy's wife and former lawyer under a different last name.

I goofed!
In my earlier post, a few posts above.....
The interview I referred to was with Charlie and Mary Brunner's son.
(sorry about that)!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back