LYONS AUDIO TAPES and BS VIDEO GONE? Discussion with R HORNSBY here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulessa

Reaction score
I just went to the wftv page to re-listen to ANDY LYONS AUDIO TAPES.....

BOTH TAPES VANISHED?!....BILL SCAEFFER VIDEO GONE?!....WFTV page regarding " Lyon calls Jurors "killers" "---GONE!....WTF???? Am I losing it?

What could this mean? :waitasec:

I did a quick scan of all media that carried that story and I cannot find it anywhere.

I did a quick scan of all media that carried that story and I cannot find it anywhere.

Well TG for youtube!

Bill Schaeffer 11/23/09 - Analyzes Andrea Lyons Lecture.AVI
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP8YHi2pDdo"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
Andrea Lyon Speaks At Conference In 2008 - Part 1
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmT0VNgm18Q"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
Andrea Lyon Speaks At Conference In 2008 - Part 2
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfQhhBPArws"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

This is just so odd................

Could this be a contributing factor???? IDK!! :waitasec:

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/24/omg-bill-you-did-not-do-what-i-think-you-did/

And I know this about the materials, they are only sold to defense attorneys (no media, no prosecutors, no open records laws available) and any member distributes them violates the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers by-laws. I believe an attendee also violate a separate oath they execute when they sign up for the seminar that they will not distribute the materials (this oath is nor non FACDL members). And the reason for both these policies is fear that exactly what happened – someone like Belich will report on them out of context – doesn’t happen.

So not only does this undermine the confidence that people can engage in a free discourse of ideas at the seminar – it discourages other quality speakers from being will to speak at such seminars in the future.

Now I cannot think of any “professional” lawyer that is a member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers who would violate not only FACDL’s by-laws but also a separate oath and distribute these seminar materials to Ms. Belich.

Wonder if there is a good reason they disappeared... Ie the lecture was copyrighted...or some such thing....

So it did have something to do with wrongful distribution of the tapes...thanks for finding that Misinformed...

So Miss Lyons doesn't like it when information about past bad acts (hers) hit the papers? Tell that to Roy Kronk..

Could this be a contributing factor???? IDK!! :waitasec:

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/11/24/omg-bill-you-did-not-do-what-i-think-you-did/

And I know this about the materials, they are only sold to defense attorneys (no media, no prosecutors, no open records laws available) and any member distributes them violates the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers by-laws. I believe an attendee also violate a separate oath they execute when they sign up for the seminar that they will not distribute the materials (this oath is nor non FACDL members). And the reason for both these policies is fear that exactly what happened – someone like Belich will report on them out of context – doesn’t happen.

So not only does this undermine the confidence that people can engage in a free discourse of ideas at the seminar – it discourages other quality speakers from being will to speak at such seminars in the future.

Now I cannot think of any “professional” lawyer that is a member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers who would violate not only FACDL’s by-laws but also a separate oath and distribute these seminar materials to Ms. Belich.

Someone needs to update A Lyons as to the technological advances going on- never say anything you don't want to appear on YouTube or a forum.
Any professional lawyer who distributed these materials should be applauded.

Someone needs to update A Lyons as to the technological advances going on- never say anything you don't want to appear on YouTube or a forum.
Any professional lawyer who distributed these materials should be applauded.

:woohoo:

So Miss Lyons doesn't like it when information about past bad acts (hers) hit the papers? Tell that to Roy Kronk..

Amen!
I am sure that going into her next hearing with a woman prosecutor will be very uncomfortable for her...
:rolling:

I just noticed that the new blog entry by W.S. has also disappeared.

Well ...... the cat is out of the bag eh? We have AL's playbook she is using.

It is VERY interesting to listen to that audio and compare it to the Defense actions, such as the use of the word 'kill' versus DP and the attempts to humanize KC in jail --- all in AL's playbook.

Amen!
I am sure that going into her next hearing with a woman prosecutor will be very uncomfortable for her...
:rolling:

Lol, and I call BS on AL for that. Can you imagine if she really did that? I highly doubt she did. She sounds like a barfly after a few drinks telling exagerated stories.

What wouldn't I give to be in Bill Sheaffer's office this morning? I bet he and KBelich are chuckling..:innocent:

What wouldn't I give to be in Bill Sheaffer's office this morning? I bet he and KBelich are chuckling..:innocent:

I love how KathiB makes them squirm. Heh.

The defense stradegy has been outed. Now anytime they do anything it will be expected and everyone will see through it. By AL's own admission, every motion will be viewed frivolous and an attempt to drag the case out as long as possible. Element of surprise gone now! Rut roh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong