Missing Boy W/ Aspergers Lived in NYC Subways for 11 Days

I'm very glad he's ok. He's lucky he didn't end up as one of those victims we post about on here!

Wow I am so glad he was found ! Very odd indeed that no one noticed him really or said something.
The subway must have some sort of comfort for him perhaps the vibration or that it does the same thing over and over again.

I am really not surprised he went unnoticed. There is such a constant influx of people going in and out, the trains are large w/ not enough staff and there are no cops on the trains at all (we had a crazy guy in the train a few days ago who was threatening people, punching the walls, etc and there were no MTA workers or police anywhere to be found) he probably just looked like some kid riding the train.

What does surprise me is that whoever watches the surveillance tapes did not notice the same person showing up again and again. I would think that would be one of the main activities they would be looking for as far as scoping for potential terrorists - when the same person is seen again and again taking the same route it should raise some red flags. Is this a person who is getting familar with train patterns? What it says about our safety on the trains is a little scary.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back